It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens of GOP delegates launch new push to halt Donald Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I agree, the two party system has to go! This election has pulled the veil off the behind the scenes manipulation and corruption of both parties. If the media was really defending the public's voice and being a watchdog of government corruption, they would have been calling out both parties for the rigged delegate system and raising the illegality issue of ignoring a candidates rightful nomination.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

anyone who would support this should go and live in a country where elections are fixed.

Feel like I already do considering Hillary is going to win and I literally don't know a single person who likes the placid little harpy.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

God save America.,
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

At this point, it's up to the American people to save American democracy! If we continue to sit idle and let the system manipulate us, we have no one else to blame but ourselves.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Infighting amongst the GOP.

I hear Hillary laughing back stage.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I would not vote for Trump (or Hillary).

But i loved to watch the Republican debates, simply because it was so funny to see Donald roasting and taking out all of the Rep-candidates.
And witnessing the destruction of the Republican Party.

They had it in their hands, they had 16 candidates, the most hopeful have been Bush
(do i need to say more?) and Cruz (Creepy Cruz).

Which really leads to the question: is there not a single intelligent, trustworthy and charismatic Republican out there who could do the Job?

The democratic side does not look much better.

Since this election most americans have to decide which is the lesser evil and trust in the both parties is gone, it's abut time to have more than 2 parties.

TAke me for example, the older i grow, the more i move towards 'republican values' in economical questions. But as a peace loving atheist i can't support the republicans, because of all the religious crap (anti gay, anti abortion etc) and all the warmongering.

Hell, i can't even vote for Hillary, since she stood with every Republican vote
(patriot act, afghani/iraqi war, building a border wall etc.) Let alone all the lies and corruption she did and does.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Sadly, the anti-establishment reasons people supported Trump are no longer valid. If the Rs keep him the R will henceforth stand for Racists United and a whole lot of other ist words related to women, the disabled, other religions and anyone with off-white skin.

Trump did not turn out as sold. I wish the mutiny well. The party's future is at stake. He needs to go. Nobody thought he could possibly become as bad as he has. But man, surprise! He's got to go. He alone has undone a decades worth of anti-bullying messages. Our children are watching. I assure you.

And for the record I'm not travelling the Clinton train either. Americans deserve better than what both failed primaries gave us.

Somebody hit reset before it's to late. Please.

Peace

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

originally posted by: Bone75
Come November, Republicans will be sorry that they fell for Trump's BS instead of backing Cruz.

Very sorry.

Yep, nothing is more important than futile attempts to rehash the gay marriage debate and talk about how amazing Israel is for 4 years.

Is that all you remember about what Cruz wants to do?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

They pull that kind of crap, after The People pick the person they want, and the party is done for. Practically is already.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Come November, Republicans will be sorry that they fell for Trump's BS instead of backing Cruz.

Very sorry.

Yep, nothing is more important than futile attempts to rehash the gay marriage debate and talk about how amazing Israel is for 4 years.

Is that all you remember about what Cruz wants to do?

Do you seriously think you would catch him talking about anything else while he does his other "business" behind closed doors and silenced media outlets?

That's not how these guys work.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

America's #1 source for Hillary butt kissing and Trump bashing. Jeff Bezos has paid enough into the Clinton campaign to completely pervert WaPo from EVER being considered a valid impartial journalistic outlet again.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Looks like Lindsay Graham has come back from the Bilderberg group with new standing orders to throw the election.

Lindsay Graham is the most loathsome individual I have ever seen. He crawls out from under his rock every time his masters say jump.

The madness is that these folks think they can throw a significant wrench into Trump's candidacy. If they send Trump off into Third Party territory, and Bernie Sanders decides to go off into Third Party territory ... which remains entirely possible... then one can envision a contested election of a kind the USA has never seen. Add to that an indictment for Mrs. Clinton or even more scandalous revelations (pay attention to Saturn in your astrological charts, baby), and whatever will happen, it does not speak well for the currently terrified Elite Establishment of both the Democratic and Republican parties (which are two sides of the same despot's coin).

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I do expect that the former Republicans Gary Johnson/ William Weld on the Libertarian ticket will do far better this election cycle than anyone imagines.

Also, if Bernie Sanders does not go third party himself, I expect that Dr. Jill Stein and the Green Party will pick up a lot of unexpected support this time round.

My own observation is that both Stein and Johnson are far more presidential than the Donald or Madame Clinton could ever hope to be.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You know what has the GOP shaking in their boots...?

Clinton/Sanders

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The reason is simple, they have seen the polls and are trying to avoid being humiliated in the election. That is what is going to happen with Trump as their candidate and they are doing everything possible to avoid their party from being a laughing stock.
edit on 18-6-2016 by shredderofsouls because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
For a moment the GOP thought Trump might stop being Trump and start being somebody that could win the election. Then they were handed Trumps being called out by the media for not giving the promised donations to the Vets groups. the news dump about Trumps 3000 law suits in 2 years from small business owners who Trumps companies hire then do not pay and then wait them out it the courts until the go bankrupt and go away, then the entire Judge fiasco where GOP leaders were taking such a beating they had to come out and call Trump a racist, then the whole Soldiers stole all the Iraq aid, then that Saudi Prince trolling Trump reminding him he had to bail out Trumps businesses twice, then Trump crossed the GOP golden rule and started supporting gun control, then Trumps disapproval rating hits 70% and the Electoral college polling is showing a disaster. The GOP is simply desperate at this time. They know to beat Clinton all the need is somebody that 70% of the country does not hate. They could pretty much role anybody out there and have a good chance at winning the election and they have the one guy who can not win because he refuses to act like an adult. I think he has to be throwing this thing. These is no way he is this incompetent. I think he just does not want the job. it was nice ego boost but, doing the daily grind of being President likely seems like prison to somebody is used to just doing whatever they want.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

I have to agree. If there was any election that would be the year to run as a third party candidate, it would certainly be this one. I'm leaning toward Stein, if Bernie doesn't go independent.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

If I had millions, the last thing I would want to do is run for president. Why would anyone want the stress and the constant media attention that comes with the job. The Clintons also have a nest egg of few million. The only reason I could imagine someone with that kind of money would want to take on the presidency is for power and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Outside of a desire for power, Clinton is probably obligated to run for president on behalf of her corporate masters. Those 200K speeches didn't come for free.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Very sorry.
Cruz who???

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Cruz is one of the only people on this planet that could get me to consider supporting Hillary Clinton. I hate her, but he's somehow even worse.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join