It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in pain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
When i was a kid, i was in pain. Raised as i was, i learned to never complain cause all i ever was told;" We all are in pain " I suffered from a bad migraine and all the doctors said ;" He needs a glasses and give him some painkillers to relax ". The pain never resided it never vanished, i tried to learn how to control it and sometime i succeeded but most i failed.. Frustration came along and i asked myself;" Will i be in pain each and everyday? "

The pain got worse during the years and sometimes it showed in a bad way, my health detoriated.. The doctors tried everything and said," Its all in your mind ".

Until one day i looked at my dog and thought, if you cant eat something, it shows.. So i started a research on myself, and figured out i cant digest dairy products and gluten.. So i cut them out, even though i might fall once or twice, i am in no more pain..

And the doctors, well, they still say; " Its all in your mind "

And i replied;" Tell that to a kid "

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
I suffered from a bad migraine and all the doctors said ;" He needs a glasses and give him some painkillers to relax ". The pain never resided it never vanished, i tried to learn how to control it and sometime i succeeded but most i failed.. Frustration came along and i asked myself;" Will i be in pain each and everyday? "
The pain got worse during the years and sometimes it showed in a bad way, my health detoriated.. The doctors tried everything and said," Its all in your mind ".
Until one day i looked at my dog and thought, if you cant eat something, it shows.. So i started a research on myself, and figured out i cant digest dairy products and gluten.. So i cut them out, even though i might fall once or twice, i am in no more pain..
And the doctors, well, they still say; " Its all in your mind "
And i replied;" Tell that to a kid "

How long after you stopped ingesting gluten and dairy did the pain stop?
Did you ever try accupuncture and if so was it successful, for you, at all?
Lavender Oil? Or any other oils topically or otherwise?

Happy for you that you are pain free today!

Edit
NVM-much too personal of a question!
edit on 17-6-2016 by TNMockingbird because: eliminating questioning paragraph!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Did this help

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

The whole body was inflammed, pain stopped within 3-4 days the whole body was painless after 2 weeks..

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

My daughter was having severe stomach issues...After very expensive and invasive tests showed pretty much nothing, I did research on gluten.

If she avoids gluten, she is fine. If she eats it? She is a mess.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

That's wonderful that you were able to find the connection.

I hope you have continued good health!

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

Problem is humans forget pain to easily, so when ive been painfree for a while and see some great food, i eat it.. ANd say ;;" F# it i endured it before!" and then 6-8 hours later its bad...

antihistamine is something that helps..allergy medicine..

The tests they do are allergy test, ( if its lifethreatning or harmful ) not problem with dgestion

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The more I interact with the medical industry, the less faith I have in it. If you have a broken bone or a black and white problem you may and I mean may do fine.

If there is a problem where someone has to get off there $#@, and do some real thinking, hang it up. Most Dr.s are too busy.

I talked to my general practitioner and he is charged by a large corporate hospital $3,000 a day to have access to their name, nurses, labs and the such. That is $3,000, if he is on a ten day vacation-$30,000 please. This was pre ACA, don't know what he gets hit with now. He's got to knock down some serious coin to make a decent living. Does this effect his medical decisions. I have seen people do dishonest things for a lot less.

The medical industry is a bubble, walk into a new hospital with the great marble inlaid flooring, atriums and I've even seen a grand piano in a cancer treatment center and wonder if the nice trim helps get better outcomes. This bubble will collapse, then maybe a Dr. can diagnose a simple milk allergy.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

There was a famous CNN anchor that kept on feeling bad. Her name is Hedi Collins and she discovered she had celiac disease which is a gluten intolerance which can be mild discomfort to what it sounds like where you were at the other end of the spectrum.

I hate the "treat the symptom" approach to medicine. No! "Fix the problem!" should be the approach. Look at the people (some not even famous) addicted to pain killers and that should be a red flag.

Glad your feeling better! And here, have a gluten free one on me!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Its hard to explain to people with the words im in pain and they reply you with;" no you are not its just a state of mind take a pill and relax "
And the doctors tell you to do this and that and this and that.. Years go by and you still say, im in pain...And all of a sudden the testresults shows that your cortisol levels are high and you hear;" Oh you are in pain ".
The tests dont show anything out of the ordinary except that your cortisol is very high, it must be this, now eat some pills and relax..

My whole life in pain just cause of the simple reason, the doctors in the western world has their rules and boundaries to follow cause of the paradigm of reality we now live in.. There is to much magic in our realm, to much fantasies.. Those who suffer they just say take a magic pill..

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

So true and I am saddened for anyone who has to endure that.

It is such a vicious cycle. Doctors say let's try this pill now go get this test.

Results come back, everything looks okay and two weeks later the pill doesn't work anymore, let's try something else. New symptoms new drugs. New pills. Let's mix these pills together and see what happens.

It is truly the wash, rinse, repeat cycle.

New diets, eliminate this food, this product, okay add it back eliminate this or that. It's ridiculous.

New Doctors, referrals, new tests. People get frustrated and give up all too often.

I don't blame them!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

We are the only speice in the whole universe that eats another creatures diary after we stopped with mothers milk..
is it normal? If it was about survival, id understand.. And only the northerners have the chromosome setup to digest it..

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

We are the only speice in the whole universe that eats another creatures diary after we stopped with mothers milk..
is it normal? If it was about survival, id understand.. And only the northerners have the chromosome setup to digest it..

The whole Universe? That's stretching it a bit.
At one time, it was about survival. Man had to use all of the animal to get the most nutrition out of each. There are quite a few of us who like milk, cheeses and all sorts of dairy products.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I love milk, im raised on it.. But sometimes give it a thought with a logical conclusion.. We are just primates.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Yay! Good for you! I am so happy you were able to figure it out. Shame on the Doctor you had as a kid. You had to suffer for nothing!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Did this help

If it improves your overall health, is it a bad thing? If i say, well it helped me, does it do the same for you?

I dont know and frankly i shared my story of enduring a whole life time being with pain, and by cutting out a few products i am pain free..

Does it work for everyone? probably not, but it sure helped me and that is the story i shared..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I agree! If my doctor can't see it (rash, broken bone, etc.) then it does not exist. She just writes on my chart that I am depressed and pushes various pharmaceuticals on me. I don't go to the doctor anymore unless I have something "real" that the doctor can see and document. I mostly try to solve my own health problems now.

Sal

a reply to: seasonal

The more I interact with the medical industry, the less faith I have in it. If you have a broken bone or a black and white problem you may and I mean may do fine.

If there is a problem where someone has to get off there $#@, and do some real thinking, hang it up. Most Dr.s are too busy.

I talked to my general practitioner and he is charged by a large corporate hospital $3,000 a day to have access to their name, nurses, labs and the such. That is $3,000, if he is on a ten day vacation-$30,000 please. This was pre ACA, don't know what he gets hit with now. He's got to knock down some serious coin to make a decent living. Does this effect his medical decisions. I have seen people do dishonest things for a lot less.

The medical industry is a bubble, walk into a new hospital with the great marble inlaid flooring, atriums and I've even seen a grand piano in a cancer treatment center and wonder if the nice trim helps get better outcomes. This bubble will collapse, then maybe a Dr. can diagnose a simple milk allergy.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hilarious video!

Sal
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

top topics

join