It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA Chief Contradicts Obama On ISIS Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
They're at it again with the confusion tactics.

We have Obama making statements about his "successful" campaign against ISIS a few days ago right after the Orlando slaughterhouse.

Now we have the CIA Director telling Congress a "slightly" different story.

CIA Director John Brennan says despite all the "progress" against ISIS, we still haven't reduced the group’s terrorism capability.

You would think with all the U.S. military power, we would have stopped this insanity by now.

I think the whole ISIS thing is about natural gas pipelines from the Middle East to Europe. And of course, Russia's best interests are to stop any pipelines since Russia is the top supplier to Europe right now.

CIA Chief Contradicts Obama On ISIS Threat, Warns Of Intensified Terror Campaign

Terrorism: Less than 48 hours after President Obama reassured the nation that his strategy against ISIS is working, Obama’s CIA director told the Senate the exact opposite. ISIS is, he said, as formidable a threat as it ever was.

Obama’s remarks came after a meeting with his National Security Council, during which he spent a significant amount of time detailing all the many successes his strategy is having against the Islamic State (which Obama calls ISIL instead of ISIS), progress that he thinks is being obscured by recent terrorist attacks in the U.S. committed in the name of ISIS.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Welllll bully for the Narcissist-in-Chief . . . more like Narcissist in poop.

What a travesty of an excuse for a human being.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Well he should know along with the NSA and US Psyops and the Satanists that run those- his agency is also part of the scam known as the war on terror,now for all the link it or didn't happen or we want proof replies follow,sorry I no longer respond to those that would defend the devil himself, for those interested the name Michael Aquino is a good start.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

There's no thinking needed my friend. Syria to the Mediterranean to Europe vs. Russian gas through Ukraine to Europe.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Typical DNC lies so they can get reelected the US and the population be damned.

Get these Dems and Repubs out and get someone in there with half a damn brain in their head.
edit on 6/17/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Ralph Nader?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Well he should know along with the NSA and US Psyops and the Satanists that run those- his agency is also part of the scam known as the war on terror,now for all the link it or didn't happen or we want proof replies follow,sorry I no longer respond to those that would defend the devil himself, for those interested the name Michael Aquino is a good start.

Well put.

Am close to taking the same stance to the blithering wails for "proof," too. Those screaming the loudest are chronically the most immune to any rational proof.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I don't know how many are left in the nation with as much as half a brain.

The oligarchy's media lobotomization programs have been soooooo successful, we'd likely be hard pressed to come up with 30% of a brain total from the combined portions of a 100 average citizens.

Particularly on the Left Coast and East Coast and the Chicago areas.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Look at how heavy their assault is on the web.

Some of them are shills and some of them are truly brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

At this point, why is anyone still listening to the Propagandist in Chief?

He sounds like Charlie Browns mom to me.

History will show his lameness throughout his two terms pretty clearly....
...until he dies, his cryogenically frozen head is reanimated by a retarded, 3-legged, misfiring A.I. robot in error, who then worships the head of Obama and creates a robot to house his head in and keep alive, like Krang (TMNT). At that point Obama will rewrite history in his favor.

You just wait!!

edit on 2318x6723America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago6 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I suppose it's technically possible that some of them do still have brains.

Though it has looked and sounded like the oligarchy's main programming was piped straight from the cloud through the empty heads and out the mouths and fingers of the liberal stooges.

Witness the gritchy one and the current WH traitor in chief giving the same identical response to the gay shooting in Florida.

As though . . . that was something someone THOUGHT would be smart?????????????!!!!!!!!!!??????????????

Cluelessness gone to seed.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is it not part of the CIA's job to inform the president about threats?

Also we are making headway in reducing ISIS in Iraq and Syria which doesn't contradict the CIA directors claim that they can still carry out terrorist attacks abroad.

join