It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Orlando Terrorist Signed Over Home To Brother-in-Law Just Before Attacks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Exclusive: Orlando Terrorist Signed Over Home To Brother-in-Law Just Before Attacks

For a whopping ten bucks. Yup! Ten whole buckeroos.

One might think he would let his wife keep the home to raise their son... but nope. She not only knew, she acted as witness on the legal instrument transferring title of her home to her sister and her sister's husband.

The transfer to his Afghanistan-born brother in law also lists Mateen's wife as a witness.

Rather odd. Unless that sorry ass little -- excuse me, unless Mrs Gunman was right there in the club with her husband doing the unthinkable. One witness did report that in a phone call the gunman claimed that he had a woman accomplice:

Riveting account from an eyewitness to the Orlando slaughter tells ABC's 20/20 that the shooter Omar Mateen made two phone calls during the attack: one to 'police or a reporter' and a second call to someone he knew. Mateen also reportedly asked victims their race and said America needs to 'stop bombing ISIS in Syria.

"He told a friend on the phone he was the fourth shooter, and there were three snipers stationed outside to attack police, and he mentioned a woman's name who he said was playing dead on the floor with a bombing vest.

Which makes me look at this in a whole new light:

BREAKING : Sources Claim Authorities Plan To Charge Omar Mateen’s Wife With 49 Murder Charges

And my previous thread:

Orlando Gunman's Wife Could Face Charges: Sources

The authorities have told us that the gunman was texting her while he was in the club... and that she once replied "I love you"... but they've told us little else about those messages. Did those messages suggest Mrs Gunman was in the club as well?

Time will tell...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
So he didn't leave the home to his wife and child.
Maybe he was under the impression that his wife may have also had plans to soon be doing something that will get her shot by authorities.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If there were three snipers waiting to attack police and a suicide bomber, they did a pretty piss poor job on their parts of the plan.

I hope the wife gets nailed to the wall for her complicity.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
a reply to: Shamrock6

May I ask what you think of the possibility that she was right there with him? How plausible do you think it is that she could have gotten out with the victims and just passed herself off as one of them?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
If there were three snipers waiting to attack police and a suicide bomber, they did a pretty piss poor job on their parts of the plan.

I hope the wife gets nailed to the wall for her complicity.

Perhaps she was supposed to be one of those outside snipers and she had second thoughts? The fact that she legally witnessed the transfer of the home means she had foreknowledge of something that would result in them not needing a house any longer. Like the San Bernadino shooters, perhaps their child meant nothing to them and was merely a prop added to their performance as a typical American family?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So he didn't leave the home to his wife and child.
Maybe he was under the impression that his wife may have also had plans to soon be doing something that will get her shot by authorities.

He was Muslim so leaving it to his wife would have gone against his misogynistic tendencies. He left it to another man because you can't let women own anything important.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Obviously the sister and brother-in-law knew something was up too if they were buying the house for just $10.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
It sounds like the sister and brother-in-law may need their own date with a grand jury. Accomplices too?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

May I ask what you think of the possibility that she was right there with him? How plausible do you think it is that she could have gotten out with the victims and just passed herself off as one of them?

I'd say that it's possible...however, he did text and/or call her at least a couple of times when he was in the club murdering people.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

I've had a couple thoughts along those lines too...

She may have deserted him long before they killed him -- long before he thinks she did even! For many reasons.

In the reports that Mrs. Gunman is now "missing," I thought it odd that her child had been left with his parents... so maybe they assigned custody of the child to his parents as well?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Legally, that would be a tough thing to prove. All they need say is that they knew nothing. The sale was a family gesture, and it would be unheard of to ask for an explanation. When it comes to these type of things, internal family agreements are very difficult to prove are done maliciously and with forethought.

But, questioning is definitely needed here.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Where's the suicide vest, in that event? I mean it was a bit of a madhouse outside but I don't think it's very likely (not impossible, just not likely) that nobody noticed a woman sprinting down the road with a suicide vest on. Or a woman wearing enough clothes to conceal a vest, when everybody else is in tank tops and t-shirts, etc.

It's possible she did it, but she either had to slip past a whole buttload of emergency responders wearing a vest or had to leave it behind, in which case it would've been found.

What I do think is implausible is that the media, and even law enforcement, would cover up finding explosives. That would make heroics more heroic and drama more dramatic.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

He was Muslim so leaving it to his wife would have gone against his misogynistic tendencies. He left it to another man because you can't let women own anything important.

I've thought about that, and you may very well be right. But I also considered that the house was signed over to not just the brother-in-law, but the sister-in-law as well. And I can't see him signing over an asset and thus denying his son that asset -- as well as a home. Or maybe he could have just left it to his son in his will, with uncle or grandpa as executor until he came of age.

I also wondered why he didn't leave it to his father instead; but maybe the sister and hubby needed a home...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: eeyipes

Yeah, I seriously doubt they thought he was doing it out of the goodness of his heart. They knew.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I checked for phone calls, but only found mention of text messages. Since it seems lots of people were texting, she could have sent and received text messages easy enough... not sure it would have been so easy with phone calls, where folks around her could hear the conversation.

Just imagine if she busted herself in their midst... that would get quite brutal and ugly to say the least!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

How could she text while playing dead, though?

And so far the story is she called him at 230, and then again at some point later on. In between those two calls is when the texts were exchanged.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That all makes much sense. I didn't think of all that -- but some of it!

The thing is (for me at least) we can't believe anything a brutal soulless mass murderer says anyway, so what he said about accomplices could have been half-truths or semi-truths or outright non-truths. We have no way of knowing. And the same can be said of anything authorities tell us. Maybe they did find something, because I believe I remember a controlled demolition of something.

I've also wondered if she was supposed to follow him in, but after the firefight at the entrance and cops showing up immediately, she never even made it inside. Maybe she chickened out and abandoned him -- and either he knew and bluffed, or didn't know and that's the story she told him.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

How could she text while playing dead, though?

Obviously not in that situation. But hubby could have been bluffing about her playing dead... or she could have lied to hubby (to cover running out on him)...

And so far the story is she called him at 230, and then again at some point later on. In between those two calls is when the texts were exchanged.

I hadn't seen that -- so thank you for filling me in. I know a lot of wives can be a nuisance about calling their husbands on the job, but... really??? Wow. Not sure what to make of that...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I still think they were both part of a cell.
He said there would be more attacks coming...and the wife was probably to be involved with one of those.
I also keep coming back to the other reports of another man under 6 armed guards at the hospital.
One report came from an ATS member on another thread.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I also keep coming back to the other reports of another man under 6 armed guards at the hospital.
One report came from an ATS member on another thread.

Thanks for sharing that -- new information to me!

I couldn't find anything after a quick search, so if you see anything about it again I'd love it if you sent it my way. I'll keep looking too and if I find anything more I'll let you know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join