It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The virtuos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ed was monitoring anything that broke the gentle breeze in the cosmic background in his simple headphones.. He has done this for such a long time, he even forgot when he started but all he knew he wanted to find that one thing that made his life different..

In 2014 a signal went out, an alarm.. Something hidden within our solar system finally emerged and shattered the paradigm of reality, but in that instant another being stood there silent between both sides and asked;" What are you doing? "

Both sides looked at the light and a chase or maybe you can call it a hunt began to trap it, one side offered reality and the other a virtuality.. The virtuos caught the light and tried to dim the brightness, instead it started to shine even brighter until the shine melted the core of the virtuos homeworld.. They screamed in fear;" the light is destroying everything." The truthers approached and gently laid their hand on the light and said;" We know your pain " the light saw through the truthers souls and find no lies whatsoever.. All the truthers ever asked, "understanding why is more important than how " The light started to dim, it understood what its done.. But the virtuos could never accept a defeat so they tried to destroy the light when in sleep..

And they succeeded the light vanished for a while, but it re-merged in a state know one wanted.. I gathered all the universes it could find and shed a little ball of light in each and everyone one.. The light was confined within a single universe, but on destruction it melted in to each and everyone one..

The virtuos still filled with pride starting to build a virtual world out of desperation and nothing made any more sense, the light just looked upon outside while its little ball of light inside the virtuos world slowly ate until there is nothing but a pure bright shine..

Ed on the other hand, he is still looking for that little thing in life that makes a difference.
edit on 2016617 by tikbalang because: image

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
I don't know where you came from or who you are but I like having you here so far. I really liked this piece so I went back and read your other two threads and found them both refreshing. I did not read any of your replies to other threads as I have promised myself that I will not stalk, so I didn't.
So thank you for the shares tik.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I knew a few who hates my presence here..

new topics

join