It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See you... in Hell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I was just wondering if there's peolpe here, because of their life style or their belief that thinks they would likely go in hell... and why ?. Please be honnest it could be a pleasant thing to know with who we could get there.

Ps: Please don't post to tell me that God or hell don't exist or etc... Has an atheist I Already beleive that. And I already know that it's just a matter of interpretation.

Well I'll begin with me

I think that I'll see you in Hell because :

1st Commandment; Verse 3: "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

Hinduism, Sikhism, Wicca, Buddhism (some traditions), Agnosticism, Atheism(that's why i'm toast), Humanism, etc. These religions worship many Gods, a different single God, two deities or no God.

3rd Commandment; Verse 7: "Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain."

I know peoples who invoke Lord for any stupid things that happen in their life and it happened to me many times too. Not in the same way, because where I come from we don't say : "Ho my god !" we use some sacred religious object has patois. Like : " Tabernacle, Osti, Calice etc.."

4th Commandment; Verses 8-11: "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
For me, Saturday is like any other day in my life, and because i'm studying in Science it's one of the only day in the week that I can work 8 hours.

Well I could take 9 of the 10 commandments but I will not tell you my life.

So Fellahs, see you in hell

[Edited on 18-6-2003 by Salem]

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 02:14 AM
link   
perhaps

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
First commandement :"Thou shall not kill"...
even by accident ?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
You don't believe in Hell. Stop worrying about it. As far as I understand, the Hell that most people speak of is more of a myth anyhow. Why would any just God allow people to spend an eternity in Hell? It is a farse, but if not, then God is a son of a bitch that you would not want to worship anyway. Much of religion is just a way to harness the people under someone's power. Some religions, however, encourage self and social development. Get one of those if you feel the need to have one.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Yes i will definately go to hell cos in some ways i have been a git to people so therefore when i die, i shall expect no comfort wherever i end up, i hope Satan treats unfairly.

[Edited on 18-6-2003 by drunk]

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Salem
Good to see that you included my religion in your post.
Your an amazing person, you obviosly took the time to understand my religion after i gave you a link to it.
My religion does belive in god, i personly dont, but i belive in my religion, sounds odd ey!

I love my religion and its morals. Its way of life, it understanding of all living things, of all beings.
I think every religion is great, but is guided by shrouded figures.
I personaly dont belive in hell, or heaven, that the blessed and the cursed end up.
I think heaven is a higher sense of self and understanding, thats what i think god is aswell, when a man can truely understand life for whats its worth.
I think hell is the exact opposite.
Good post

Deep

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
If there is a hell then I'll probably end up going there. I've done some things that have been pretty bad but to be fair none of them have hurt anyone else b7ut myself directly. Most of them anyway. But I tyhink you create your own heaven or hell through the choices you make.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:24 AM
link   
According to many religious people i'm going to hell (i'm apparently a minion of satan..... :puz
, but its not something i ever think about as i dont believe in its existence. If after we die, i'm judged and get sent to eternal damnation then i wont agree with the decision. I have my morals, there are few things that i really regret doing, and i don't behave in accordance to my morals through fear or punishment or promise of reward.
As already pointed out - if yoo dont believe in hell then you needn't be worrying about going there. Focus on this life for the time-being.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So lilith, if you don't like the decision what will you do about it?

You make your choice now, and pay the price, or reap the benefits later.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:14 PM
link   
If there is a hell, I'm not going to it. If it comes down to it, I will be God's personal slave before I have to go there......I've thought about how possibly "bad" Hell could be many nights, and It's probably 100 times worse than that.........I do believe in a Heaven and Hell, but not a city in the sky and hell in a "lava cave".......they could be anything

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   

4th Commandment; Verses 8-11: "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
For me, Saturday is like any other day in my life, and because i'm studying in Science it's one of the only day in the week that I can work 8 hours.

Ah, but you are devoting yourself to the study of pursuing objective truths. These truths, it could be argued, are inspired by God's reach and therefore your process of studying is actually (in some ways) worshipping God for 8 hours.

"That's why they call it hell, cuz its a hell of a place!"
--Unknown

AF1

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am reminded of an Oasis song, it goes something like this:

"I don't mind not feeling immortal
'Cos it ain't all that as far as I can tell
I don't mind not going to heaven

As long as they've got cigarettes in hell"

That about sums it up for me.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm not going to Hell. We have all sinned before the Lord and no amount of "goodness" will cure it. However, if you BELIEVE that God sent Jesus, his son in human form, to earth to die then to Hell for our sins, then you are saved and your sins are forgiven. I believe that happened.

Furthermore, it makes sense to me that one wold go to Hell if they didn't believe this. If I sent my son to die for the lives of others when I didn't have to and people didn't believe that or didn't care, I would be VERY VERY angry.

[Edited on 2-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salem
I was just wondering if there's peolpe here, because of their life style or their belief that thinks they would likely go in hell... and why ?. Please be honnest it could be a pleasant thing to know with who we could get there.

Ps: Please don't post to tell me that God or hell don't exist or etc... Has an atheist I Already beleive that. And I already know that it's just a matter of interpretation.

Well I'll begin with me

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

. Has an atheist I Already beleive that. And I already know that it's just a matter of interpretation.

Hey Salem how are you do'in?
Is that' he's' an athiest or 'as' an athiest? Double meaning!
Brother William our Supreme Overlord is also an athiest. Praise the Lord.
BTW are you not from KeyBeck and that original avatar I liked so much. Vis a Vis prone kitties [Quebec!]

Excuse me back to the point.
This is hell and it is hot!
Heavan or Heaven is a dream land. Next time you go to sleep do not wake up for you wil be back in hell!
What is the POINT of existience as we fullfill it in this waking nightmare.
Touche, my exported little frog!

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
I'm not going to Hell. We have all sinned before the Lord and no amount of "goodness" will cure it. However, if you BELIEVE that God sent Jesus, his son in human form, to earth to die then to Hell for our sins, then you are saved and your sins are forgiven. I believe that happened.

Furthermore, it makes sense to me that one wold go to Hell if they didn't believe this. If I sent my son to die for the lives of others when I didn't have to and people didn't believe that or didn't care, I would be VERY VERY angry.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

That is all good and well but what if God and Jesus and the Holy Roman Catholic Church were just running a scam on us, you know like our Uncle Sam and taxes for Top Secret

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
A scam? C'mon now. Seriously, Consider what you're saying. If it were a scam, then that would make God, Jesus and the like into Satan and his minions b/c it would be a lie. That doesn't make sense.

This was addressed in the Bible. Jesus cast out demons and the priests said that he does so in the name of Beezlebub. Well, Jesus said that if he were doing so in his name, then why would he cast out demons. It would be a house divided.

Same here. If Jesus and God were lying (which they aren't), they would just be doing the work of Satan, the father of lies, who they are opposed to, a house divided. Doesn't make sense.

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I agree with you Colonel,
It doesn't make sense. But what does. American religious beliefs and politics were established by Puritanical exiles from England and debtors thrown out of prison due to overcrowding.
Then when we put the first King George in his Thorny Crown, he established Austrailia anf filled it with NetChickens [lol somebody help me]!
Now we are dealing with Sodomy on Fox news, not to mention Sport Rape a new Color-ado pastime for special tall Athletes who buy their women Four, count them 4 million dollar, diamond rings for forgetting adultry. I wish someone would give me that much to look the other way.
While a shadow of King George the 1st whittles away at the Freedoms our forefathers died for. I'm talk'in about the Shrub King. One big freak'in circle.
And you think God and Jesus are above this.
Count all the Human Beings that have died in the name of God and Country. Good Luck!

Lenny Bruce
reincarnated

posted on Aug, 2 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Wait, colonel, if they are telling the truth(highly doubtful), what he F***?

So, I don't behave like a sheep in the flock, I am sent to hell. if I decide I like pleasure and fun and happyness, I am going to hell. If I decide I don't want to spend my time fearing hellfire and brimstone just because one guy in a city of thousands makes god mad, and instead go out and have fun, I'm going to hell. If I decide to think for myself, I'm going to hell.

Well, fine, I'd rather live now with my freinds and family rather then fear for my life from a god who will and has killed on a whim and think and have fun rather then obey and do nothing with my life but what the shepard of the flock of sheep wants me to do.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well... I think each person has its own hell and heaven even in this world before death...

And as far as the concept of going to hell/heaven after death is concerned then no matter what any religion says about it but its according to the need of human nature that when we do any thing good and don't get any reward in return, or when anyone do something bad to us but don't get any penalty then we leave this matter to the day of justice and become satisfied.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
We have all sinned we are all sinners. But that doesn't mean we go to Hell. God will judge us like on a scale, where our good and our bad doings are weighed so to speek. Nobody will know their destination for sure until they stand before God in the Judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join