It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ordinary dream, not claiming premonition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I rarely remember my dreams, but dreamt last night I met Meat Loaf. In my dream, when I met him, I remember we laughed because when we shook hands I said "Glad to meet you Mr. Loaf" and he responds "You can just call me Meat". Now let me say I didn't watch any tv before I went to bed, nor was it on during sleep or when I woke up. I'm also not a real fan of MeatLoaf, so I was confused by this random dream. But then I turn on my laptop this morning, my homepage is set to Verizon, my carrier, and this is the first story I see:

Rocker Meat Loaf Collapses on Stage in Edmonton, Canada

www.nbcnews.com...

Not earth shattering nor particularly interesting, but it intrigues me nonetheless and just wanted to share.
edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I've experienced the same thing. Weird as it has nothing to do with you huh.
I had a weird dream with vivid images and later saw a news article that related to those images exactly.
Twice.
Nothing to do with me but too close to not register as weird.
Once I dreamed of a man and woman at a boxing match. There was a crowd of people. They were dressed up. The lady was trying to run away and the man was trying to hold her. There was shooting and people screaming and Mexican hats being thrown in the air.
The next day I read a story about a drug Lord in Mexico. He planned on murdering a rival by bursting into his home and shooting everyone there. Only he had the wrong address. He shot up a group of people who were having a party and watching a boxing match on tv.
In the other dream I saw two men standing on a bridge in what I knew to be a European city. One man threw a vial off the bridge into the water and soon reports of people getting cholera started coming in. The symptoms were headache and fever. A few days later there was a report of a drug company that accidentally released polio into a river in Belgium. The symptoms of cholera are abdominal. Polio begins with headaches and fever.
Nothing to do with me but just weird I don't even know what to call it.
So I believe you.
No I'm not psychic. Twice in 59 years isn't much of a track record.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
BTW I love meatloaf and I've heard his friends call him meat.

It was a hot summer night
And the beach was burning.
There was fog crawling over the sand...

Opening lyrics I was just about to say I love you.
Bat outta Hell 1978

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Maybe we're more in touch with the world than we realize. Dreams are the conduit to get there.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Weird things happen. All the time. Little coincidences odd guesses. We've probably been convinced we don't have this ability so we never developed it. Make it sound crazy and everyone will shy away from it.
In the old days they called it witchcraft and killed people. They used to scare it out of us. Now they ridicule it out of us

new topics

top topics

join