It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a GUT feeling about this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Physics is looking for a Grand Unified Theory so i thought i'd come up with one for just about every conspiricy you can think of. So here goes.
I was thinking on day if prophecy of the future can really happen then how does it work. It occured to me that the least farout way it could happen was if humans had invented time travel and came back and told us what would happen. I realised at this point that everything could be explaind via this mechanism, such as UFOs what if they were just time machines that would explain why there are many diferent kinds considering they could come from any time in the future technology moves on at a rapid pace as we all know. It may well explain why aliens look different from sighting to sighting evolution takes a long time but if the seas do rise like we think they might; then maybe we will evolve into the reptiles that David Ike likes to talk about. It would explain how the legends of the Dogon came about even though they only go back 400 years or so what if thats when they were given the information. It could account for any of the sudden appearances of the ancient civilisations or their apparent leap in technology. What if all our secret societies have knowledge of time travellers and it is this that has given them the power over the ages, where they have let us glimpse this information briefly in 600 year old paintings and the like. Alien abductions could be explained by archeologists from a million years in the future wanting to know what we were like in the far distant past. Roswell could have been a time mission that went horribly wrong. the Philedelphia Experement mans first dabbling with time travel. I think we could have a lot of fun with this, i'm sure you guys can expand on this theory. I'm sure just about anything can be explained by it. Have Fun.

join