It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is North Korean Leader Kim Jong-Un Dead After Bomb Assassination?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Oh I forgot.... he might 'Unleash a Merciless Attack" or 'Incinerate the peoples of the the evil empire" or 'something something in ashes....

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

I don't think they actually believe they're Gods, I think they're just too scared to show it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
When I saw the title to this thread I thought what the hell is UN DEAD, is that like the beginning of zombie something, then I remembered his last name is UN. Ah stupid me.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I hope so, he's an A-hole

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
When I saw the title to this thread I thought what the hell is UN DEAD, is that like the beginning of zombie something, then I remembered his last name is UN. Ah stupid me.

I'm not sure having a zombie Kim Jung-un would be much better than a living Kim Jung-un.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Had to use the same title they did....

Really just looks like a hoax though.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla
If this is true who takes over though? This Jong-Un didn't have a son did he?

It would probably go to his sister as a figurehead with the generals running things in the background.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
According to Dr. Schrodinger, Glorious Leader, is both alive and dead!

So nobody look! UNDER NO CICUMSTANCES LOOK TO SEE IF HE IS ALIVE! for then can we all be safe!

So why a "female suicide bomber" taking out a world leader? Remember that one... just saying.

Seems it did mess with South Korea's stock market though. So, mission accomplished?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
I think Western MSM would have picked it up by now if it were true.

Only if they have another boogeyman on the line. I love how the MSM jumps from one boogeyman to the next, you can literally see the TV and newspapers dripping with fear. What I find strange is why the average person buys into it so easily...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join