It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Contrails or Chemtrails? You decide.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:50 PM
a reply to: 3danimator2014

The internet is cool.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:23 AM
a reply to: Quantum12

What you're seeing is the CIA "cloud" cover. They are constructing giant cages out of plasticultured silicone to either exclude us or include us, depending on the location.

You are seeing the army of darkness prepping for the impending fourth and final battle of good and evil. The bible refers to it as the battle of Armageddon, but it's much bigger than biblical. It's mythological.

It's all going to come down right here. You have a front row seat.

The murals at the DIA represent the cages as the rainbow that starts out as a wisp of smoke. The optical properties of the cage material makes it completely invisible to the naked eye and virtually invisible to the digital lens, but not if you know what to see.

These cages have a spectral or rainbow hue in certain lighting conditions. (Light hits below the angle of refraction) or they make the sky "too blue" if the light is above the angel of refraction.

I've got thousands of images that show everything I assert, but I'm new hereabouts and haven't figured posting images out yet.

Here's a post on my "work page" about a floating (hydrogen filled) "camp". This one is over the OC, but they're over Pasadena, Bakersfield, Fresno, Stockton , Sacramento , and I just watched them move one into place in Chico last week. I also have images of one in Seattle and found one over the big island in Hawaii.

There are about one mile by three miles in size.

We are closer to this all happening than you know. There are currently millions of NWO troops in underground tunnels bored under our feet.

They are using phased array optics camouflage. This technology just entered the twelth generation. They have Abrams tanks and troops transports that are covered in this camouflage and electric power plants, so very stealthy. They have aircraft that are invisible with the flip of a switch. They have suits that allow them to walk right into our houses and you can't see or hear them there.

I've been watching them for years getting set up.

There is all kinds of information about it all one my Google page.

Believe me, I know it all sounds crazy . I'll be first to admit that, but I know for certain that it's all very real.

If you doubt what I'm saying start browsing images of the sky. See how many clouds or clear sky you find that has square corners. Watch for blue sky that's too blue. It may either lean towards an indigo-violet or just too blue. It depends on how the light hits it and atmospheric conditions.

Google images of lake Tahoe. They have a cage over that too. They're going to try to deny us water.

Have you noticed all the commercials on TV that suddenly have images of clouds. There's even an air force commercial where they pan up into the sky and show a single dark cloud at the end. You'd expect a jet screaming through the scene, but no, just a cloud.

There's a reason for that.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:52 AM
a reply to: JefferyBarber

the politest thing i can say is :

you need help

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:01 AM
a reply to: JefferyBarber

welcome to ATS. If I fully understand the information you have provided, we should be soon witnessing an invisible battle with invisible troops and equipment. So in theory, this battle could have already happened, and we might not have seen it right?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:22 AM
a reply to: network dude

you sir are unfortunatly correct :

thanks to my access to topper than top secrit ultra beige chanells [ i cann no longer access black chanels - as that is now racist micro-aggression - but i digress ]

the secrit war for world domination - actually occured last tuesday at 20:05.17

the casualty count was ZERO - as non of the " sides " - [ we are still unsure how many factions attempted to join in the war ] - was able to locate a single enemy combattant - some even got lost and were unable to return to thier own secret bases - as for OPSEC no one actually even knows where thier own bases are - nevermind the location of any OPFOR assets

" invisible wars " have been deemed a utter fail

new topics

top topics
<< 3  4  5   >>