It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Cox MP. Too obvious.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
And then there was a gufundme page set up aswell for Mrs Cox Family of further the emotional outpouring of the event but guess what... I reckon this was all faked and that cash is going to go on the Family living happily ever after somewhere with new ID's but obviously this page had to be set up to make it all look real.

same thing happened with the News reporter who was killed last year.

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Now all of a sudden we have an almost deafening silence in the media regarding Jo Cox. Funny that, I thought it was massive worldwide news?

No sign that any of her family have been crying. No puffy eyes, but lots of smiles and smirks.

Brendans performance on stage in Trafalgar square was pathetic. If you're heartless/detached enough to not shed a tear, then at least be like that on stage. Acting like you're grieving is in very bad taste.

Brendan's latest tweet.

Today Jo wld have remained optimistic & focussed on what she cld do to bring our country back together around our best values
twitter.com...

Seems like the whole thing has backfired on them and now they can't just make her reappear and say it was all a big misunderstanding. If she's really dead then all sympathy to those affected. I'm not convinced she's dead.
edit on 24 6 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It was also revealed the passionate MP was not taken to hospital after being pronounced dead in an ambulance at the scene at 1.48pm.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

An impeccable source tells me that companies around the UK that do ambulance conversions on vehicles, such as Wadham Stringer near Southampton, got a lot of work in 2003 converting new ambulances for MI5. This may have been justified with any number of lame excuses but the fact remains that we now have a permenant presence of political police (sitting in pretend ambulances) on British streets.

www.bilderberg.org...

It could be an enormous fraud.

posted on Jun, 26 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Thanks for the info.

I wonder why people who thought this idea was crazy have left the Thread?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join