It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jo Cox MP. Too obvious.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
That article does have a point, both with regard to access to our local MP's and in the general nastiness around which is a result of the bare faced lies by mp's, the media and those who support one side or another.

Nothing makes you angrier than someone lying to your face and you both knowing it.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
So... what do you lot think of this then:

A petition to cancel next week’s European Union referendum has surged in support in the days following the killing of MP Jo Cox.

As of lunchtime on Saturday over 20,000 people have signed the statement on the Parliament website in the last few days calling for the vote to be called off at the last minute.

The call comes amid consternation at the tone of the referendum campaign and the temporary suspension of activities by both sides in light of the MP’s death.

See... because the IN Brigade are losing, they want the Referendum cancelled and they are using the death of Mrs Cox as the ultimate excuse to get it cancelled.

www.msn.com...[editby ]edit on CDTSun, 19 Jun 2016 06:20:35 -05000000003006x135x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yup read that too.

Its disgusting and stinks to high heaven.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Me thinks i was right in my OP.

And to those who supported the idea...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I've heard he was seen out at odd times of day. He could have had quiet meetings with a controller that no-one else ever witnessed.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Ive also read that the eyewitness who heard him shout britain first appears on the leaked list of bnp members.

Very conflicting witness reports.

Also a very similar thing happened in sweden before their referendum.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jonnybrussell

If that’s the case then why would he even speak to the press? Maybe he prefers truth.

edit on 1SundaySundayAmerica/Chicago10amSunday7am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

It seems very convenient that a far right lunatic commits a murder and one of the key witnesses is also a far right activist.

Coincidence maybe ...... but it does raise questions for me.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I heard some Bnp guy is going to contest the by election up there.
Maybe there is a large pool of such people in that area? That could explain the guy's radicalisation without access to a home pc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Thats interesting but it does not mean anything at 10,000 all parliament have to do is post a response at 100,000 then they have to debate it but most of the time its just a MP standing up and saying "no we will not build a death star".

Sure there are probably some who want to vote remain who are going to try to use this as a excuse to cancel the vote but 20,000 voters is not a massive proportion of the voting public.

This vote will not be cancelled over Jo Cox's murder regardless of how many signatures that petition gets.
edit on 20-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Thats interesting but it does not mean anything at 10,000 all parliament have to do is post a response at 100,000 then they have to debate it but most of the time its just a MP standing up and saying "no we will not build a death star".

Sure that are probably some who want to vote leave who are going to try to use this as a excuse to cancel the vote but 20,000 voters is not a massive proportion of the voting public.

This vote will not be cancelled over Jo Cox's murder regardless of how many signatures that petition gets.

It was remainers that wanted the petition. Most of them were against a referendum in the first place.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Sorry error on my part i meant to write vote remain.

Brain fart.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry error on my part i meant to write vote remain.

Brain fart.

Maybe if those in charge of each campaign weren't so similar...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnybrussell

It seems very convenient that a far right lunatic commits a murder and one of the key witnesses is also a far right activist.

Coincidence maybe ...... but it does raise questions for me.

Your reply doesn't make sense.

Can you elaborate?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I dont' know if you are right or wrong but I do have a feeling the votes will be rigged one way or the other.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Doesn’t make any sense to me either. I’ve seen nothing to suggest the witness is an activist of any flavour, but even if he is right-wing then it would probably be unlikely that he’d lie about it. He looks like he’s stood in his own garden, he seems to be sincere enough to imply to me that he’s telling it how he heard it.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

So... why would a far-right activist give evidence to suggest the attacker was a right-wing nut and not defend him?

That's what doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You Tube video discussing this and the Swedish case along with others.

HUMANITY vs INSANITY #74 : Mind Control & Political Assassination

Video Description:

The assassination of Swedish Foreign Minister Anna Lindh on 11th September 2003 & the murder of British MP Joe Cox on 16th June 2016 both occurred just a few days prior to national referendums to decide upon further subjugation to the European Superstate. Are these random tragedies, perpetrated by the archetypal 'Lone Gunman' ... or were they carefully choreographed events, designed to achieve sufficient emotional manipulation of the masses, to help bring about the desired outcome in the respective referenda? Despite the 'sacrifice' of Anna Lindh, the Swedes rejected the EURO is 2003 ... but will the 'Play-makers' now achieve their desired outcome in the UK Referendum as a result of the emotional outpouring following the tragic murder of Jo Cox ... and is it all what it seems anyway?

edit on 21/6/2016 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Thanks for that. I knew I was right all along but some refuse to believe.

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Maybe because he didn’t agree with what happened?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join