It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US TO RUSSIA: We're staying in the Black Sea

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

You see who keeps making the snide remarks and name calling...your hypocrisy is amazing.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Secondly Igor Strelkov...aka Igor Girkin...has admitted to the fact that the Crimean MPs were forced to vote for the referendum

Ah yes i know that story original source Ukraine Today. Still unable to prove it after all this claim that Crimean MPs were forced to vote for the referendum is coming from the same news that.

Are claiming Iranians are making WMDs, and that Russia acts as ISIS air force in Syria.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

You should look at page 10-7 your buddies started the snide remarks and name calling. And all this because of the thread title.

You and your buddies were quick to jump on the NATO defending bandwagon team.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

and that comes from the one Putin sent to do it...learning is fun.

So if Britain votes out. Its Putin fault.

If Syrian Moderate Saudi Rebels lose Putin.

America Holy Saint losing Putin Fault.

If EU falls apart blame Putin!

You Americans love blaming everything on either Russia or Putin it wont matter if its Putin in office or someone not named Putin you always hated the Russians.

edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If its end of the world blame Putin.

For leaving the chaos and collapse of Libya PUTIN!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Funny how your avoiding mentioning Libya. I am pretty sure it was a smashing success.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Yes, all info on wikipedias and google OSCE reports.. day by day reports how Putin starts (26.-27. february 2014) "exercises", taken military objects on Russian control, traitoring SBU officers and after not allowed crimea tatarians to vote and owned like 58% (military related) russian persones on Crimea, makes "referendum" on may 2014.

This referendum IS NOT got legitimacy any of international organization or justice.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SaddledMummy

This referendum IS NOT got legitimacy any of international organization or justice.

Kosovo never had any real referendum an eye for eye.

The only reason that news media claimed that referendum was not legitimacy any of international organization or justice is simply because you and NATO goons didn't like the outcome.

This is the power of real demcartic process.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

The referendum in Crimea was the real taste of a real Democratic process and one that EU has no voice nor NATO nor did it have any stupid leaders urging to vote yes or no on a referendum.

Petro Poroshenko hated the demcartic process. Because he wanted the Turks to have a voice.

You can consider Crimea as an eye an eye for Kosovo.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Wrong the original source was his interview on neuromir.tv...a russian talkshow.

It helps to actually know what yoir talking about.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

And again with the crimea tatarians you know who else supports crimea tatarians ?
Their brothers.
Source
Source

Here's another stupid propaganda for you i am sure you believe.
Source

My goodness the support for Turkey in here is quite stunning.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

russian talkshow

A very reablie source. Just like the daily show. These shows arent very reablie. Unless you believe the Onion then.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

By all means American if Ukraine wants to join the collapsing EU union and wants to be another Greece thats great. Knowing that they cant afford pay back the Russians how are they able to cope the debt? asking and begging the IMFs for more bailouts? like Greece has?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

Why dont you go troll somewhere else troll

Oh dear me. The retort of someone who cannot answer a legitimate question.

Let's go back to that point shall we?

You said NATO is being provocative by asking Canada to send its military.

I asked you to qualify that statement.

You cannot qualify it, because you made it up. You therefore accuse me of being a troll not because that's a good way to close down debate.

Prove that I am wrong. Just why and what is has Canada been asked to do that is provocative and worrying to Russia?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

You should look at page 10-7 your buddies started the snide remarks and name calling. And all this because of the thread title.

You and your buddies were quick to jump on the NATO defending bandwagon team.

I could say the same about you in backing Russia's claim they own the black sea. Unfortunately for them several other countries disagree.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

For the Tatars Hitler was the lesser evil. Stalin had starved millions of Ukrainians. Hitler on the other hand had done nothing to them. I'm in no way defending Hitler but to the Ukrainians suffering under Stalin he was seen as a savior.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

By all means American if Ukraine wants to join the collapsing EU union and wants to be another Greece thats great. Knowing that they cant afford pay back the Russians how are they able to cope the debt? asking and begging the IMFs for more bailouts? like Greece has?

Apparently Putin doesn't agree with you since he started a conflict to prevent Ukraine from joining the EU and even tried to offer them money to prevent it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

And again with the crimea tatarians you know who else supports crimea tatarians ?
Their brothers.

My goodness the support for Turkey in here is quite stunning.

Oh, calm down dear Raven95. This Your thread is so offtopic always... What about Turkey or supporting Crimea on Eurovision? So lets they supporting then.

And crimea tatarians is not plain turks, they are very mixed blood with starts antiquity hellens and then all kinds of neighbourhood folks. Only because Russian Empire kills and persecute them, some of them migrate to Turkey (18.-19. century) and assimiliate there. Crimea tatarians are separate nation.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

For the Tatars Hitler was the lesser evil. Stalin had starved millions of Ukrainians. Hitler on the other hand had done nothing to them. I'm in no way defending Hitler but to the Ukrainians suffering under Stalin he was seen as a savior.

Yes there experience dealing with Russia wasn't kind and as we see it continues. Sadly the new russia is making the same mistakes as the old.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Really? Crimea was democratic? That's why the majority of the population didn't vote? That's why Russia had to lie about the numbers? That's why armed "volunteers" had to be present on the peninsula? That's why Russia's ally China doesn't even recognize the annexation?
edit on 6/17/2016 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join