It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US TO RUSSIA: We're staying in the Black Sea

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SaddledMummy

but former KGB mafia IMHO is better term.

A more better term would be CIA CHAMP. The same CIA who have being overthrowing govs that you poor babies dont like hows that being working out for ya?

(like violating airspace) and then say, the others are do blame. They bringing more troops to the border and if NATO starts responding, they accusing escalations.

Ah we have another Turkish defender do we now.

They bringing more troops to the border

So what your saying is that Russia should not defend its border when your NATO starts attacking them right?
edit on 17-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

they whining constantly and this is mostly because they need domestic propaganda, but some people at west is also affected.

From just three years ago.

Hillary Clinton: “We Are Losing The Infowar”

At least Russia isn't the one spending trillions and billions on information warfare or placing military analysts on news shows.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

So Putin is a dictator because Russia is supporting Syria and are back on the geopolitical and its pretty clear whose whining constantly about how evil Russians and how we must fight them.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

What on earth are you talking about?

History. That's what I am talking about. Revisionism that suggests the Soviet Union was some form of force for good and not a threat is just that. Revisionism. It is a historical truth that countries were occupied and subjugated by Russia/Soviets both in collaboration with the Nazis and against them.

NATO was formed to counter the Soviets. It was the Russians that occupied and subjugated don't forget.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
America created a mess in the middle east with its regime changes, now tell me again AMERICAN CIA SUPPORTERS Was it Russia who pushed for a regime change anywhere?

Hows that liberated Libya doing up again?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So then you can't show who or where I supposedly bullied a member or members...that is what I figured.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

NATO was formed to counter the Soviets.

The soviet union was disbanded and your beloved thugs NATO should have disbanded along with it, Russia is not Soviet Union. But i know what you want the Russians to be a weak and begging nation like others are now.

History. That's what I am talking about.

You Americans know nothing about history and in this thread its clear of that. If you had know history you Americans wouldn't be in a mess where you are now at.

At the world stage.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You have bullied and that was me. When facts dont get you seem to start insulting users.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Infowars...really?

Alex Jones knows less about what he is talking about than you do.

Amazing sources your using...please keep them coming.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Where?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Alex Jones knows less about what he is talking about than you do.

He has a source posted there little bully.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Again please provide anywhere I insulted you or another member in this thread...and you can report meif you feel so bullied.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

But since your bullying. Here u go.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Funny have i became your favorite target here because i am not kissing your side?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

See who is is resorting to the name calling...also that doesn't change what I said about him.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95

So what your saying is that Russia should not defend its border when your NATO starts attacking them right?

Raven95 You act just like i described russis do - they blame others. If I say "former KGB" prorussian say CIA, if Russia annex Crimea, prorussian say NATO escalates if patrolling on Black Sea. If we talking airspace violations, prorussian tagging opponent as like turkey supporter.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

If we talking airspace violations

I have being trying to make a point about that it seems you and your gang quickly tries to deflect and reversion it. Just like how the peace loving Turks do.

The pilot who was shoot down was never warned about it but hey you love and believe the Turkish side thats fine i guess you support the way their Turkmen killed the pilot to right.

if Russia annex Crimea

Russia never annexed Crimea, the people had a vote and your beloved Fascist Ukrainians didnt like the demcartic process outcome.

prorussian tagging opponent as like turkey supporter.

Well you and your gang are sounding very much like a turkey supporter when you believe the Turkish state media that it Turkish airspace violation.

Turkey makes a number of airspace violation among Greece and Cyprus and your NATO has no issues with it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: Xcathdra

NO just NO - turkey cannot just " close the straits to russian vessels " [ without a declaration of war ]

Yes they can article 21 gives them the ability to shut it down if they believe they are under threat. And since it's up to them to decide when they feel threatened sonce it was defined I'd have to say yes they can.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Really? You're trying to justify persecution of Tatars based on events that transpired during the Ottoman Empire?

If you Americans dont know the history of the region and its past how are you able to fix future conflicts? what more killings and overthrows by a coup of a demcartic protests?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join