It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TOP SECRET: The Aviary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I did a search on this and, surprisingly I didnt find any threads with this on it...I got a little interested in it while readint Timothy Good's Book "Alien Contact: Top Secret UFO Files Revealed"...its a pretty good read for anyone interested in this...I would also recommend for people to read David Darlington's "Area 51: The Dreamland Chronicles"

UFO's: The Aviary

Some of these birds tell us that the "secret information"
that they give us is "partly disinformation and partly true".
Sheesh! If I gave them a wine glass and told them it was partly
champagne and partly horse urine, would they take a sip?
(Uncle Phaed's UFO Investigator's Handbook)

One evening in October, 1988, I happened to be channel-hopping on the TV set when I came across a program called UFO Coverup? Live!, produced by Michael Seligman and orchestrated by William Moore. The high points of the show were interviews with two "government informants" calling themselves by the code-names Falcon and Condor. The "informants" were interviewed behind screens, and with their voices electronically disguised in order to prevent retaliation by the government. During the course of his interview, Falcon claimed that the MJ-12 group had its headquarters at the Naval Obervatory in Washington D.C. and that the U.S. Navy had "primary operational responsibilities of field activities relating to MJ-12 policies." Falcon also said that an extra-terrestrial was a guest of the U.S. government at the time, and that the aliens had a secret base at Area 51 in Nevada. Condor added that the aliens liked "Tibetan music" and strawberry ice cream. Moore would later say that the program contained a substantial amount of disinformation, although some of it was true.

Who were Falcon and Condor?

Bill Moore claims that he was recruited to feed disinformation to Paul Bennewitz by an individual with the code-name Falcon, and that his "contact" was Richard C. Doty. He further claims that Falcon was someone highly placed in the intelligence community. He says that, over several years, he and Jaime Shandera developed many contacts within the intelligence community, many of whom were given bird code names by Moore and who are collectively known as the Aviary. Lately, this group of contacts has been given a status similar to the MJ-12 group by some sources, but in the beginning, they had no relationship except that they were all people known by Bill Moore. At least that's the impression I get from comparing the early mentions of the Aviary to the more recent information about them.

Timothy Good, Robert Hastings, and others share the opinion that Condor is Captain Robert M. Collins(ret.), a former AFOSI officer at Sandia National Laboratories, now a consulting engineer.

As for Falcon, the co-producer of UFO Coverup? Live! said he was Richard Doty. Linda Howe says that Doty told her he was Falcon. On the other hand, Michael Seligman, producer of UFO Coverup? Live! says it wasn't Doty, and Richard Doty and Bill Moore insist that Falcon is someone in the Defense Intelligence Agency in Washington. They say that Doty's code name is Sparrow. Richard Boylan names Commander C. B. Scott Jones as Falcon. Other sources say that, although Jones IS a member of the Aviary, his code name is Chickadee, not Falcon. Jones is a former officer with the Office of Naval Intelligence, he spent 30 years in the intelligence field overseas. He has been involved in governemnt research and development projects for the Defense Nuclear Agency , Defense Intelligence Agency, and Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, among others. He's also a former aide to Senator Claiborne Pell, who has had a long-standing interest in UFOs and the paranormal.

The only other member of the Aviary that we can find mentioned by Bill Moore is Seagull. Moore doesn't say so, but other sources say that Seagull is Dr. Bruce Maccabee, optical physicist at the U.S. Naval Surface Weapons Lab in Maryland and consultant to MUFON. Maccabee is well-known for his involvement in the Gulf Breeze UFO sightings case.

Many of the reputed Aviary members have been involved in paranormal research such as "remote-viewing".

Other supposed members of the Aviary:

Blue Jay: Dr. Christopher Green, Chief of the Biomedical Sciences Department at General Motors and former head of the CIA's "weird desk" UFO files.

Pelican: Ron Pandolfi, CIA Deputy Director for the Division of Science and Technology, and current head of the CIA "weird desk" UFO files.

Hawk: Lt. Col. Ernie Kellerstrauss, retired. He worked at Wright-Patterson AFB and supposedly lived with an extraterrestrial for a while.

Penguin: Lt. Col. John Alexander, director of the Non-Lethal Weapons Department at Los Alamos National Laboratory, and has reputedly been involved in remote-viewing, psychic warfare, and mind control experiments. He is said by some to be the "Colonel Harold E. Phillips" named as head of the "UFO Working Group" in Howard Blum's Out There.

Chicken Little: Dan Smith, civilian UFOlogist. Smith is said to be a sort of liason between the Aviary. and various UFO interest groups in and out of government. He takes his UFOs with a strong dose of religion from what I have read.

Raven: Dale Graff, did contract oversight for the Defense Intelligence Agency at Wright-Patterson AFB.

Owl: Harold Puthoff, Stanford Research Institute, worked with Ingo Swann who supposedly trained PSI-TECH in remote viewing.

Morning Dove: Jack Vorona, headed up "SLEEPING BEAUTY" psychotronic warfare project, apparently reported missing recently. Some sources say he is Raven.

Nightingale: William Moore, the man himself, co-author of The Roswell Incident and The Philadelphia Experiment, disinformer against Paul Bennewitz, etc.

If the Aviary truly exists as a group, the only thing that they may have in common is an interest in UFOs. Whether the rest of the group is involved in the spreading of disinformation as (allegedly) are Sparrow, Falcon, Condor, and Nightingale, is unknown.

Link to Original---->Click Here

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
wow thats a really interesting subject there

i personally think that if there is any disinformation in there
its the "aliens like strawberry icecream"
i could have swore they only ate chocolate and vanilla like me

but seriously
i love reading about this stuff

and i think there is a chance it could be true
but everyone of interest in this subject area are always very
shady shadowy
so its cloudy at best

could the aviery exist?
probably
can they get in trouble for talking about this stuff to us
probably

all i know is wait and find out more as i read more...
you never really know

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This is a new one for me. I think I may know who Eagle is, or was.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Dr. Richard Boylan wrote the original Aviary piece. You can find more about it here on ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Or you can go to Dr. Boylans site here:

www.drboylan.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Todeskopf

Doty can lie all he wants about not being Falcon but that is total BS. You can actually tell that it's his voice being scrambled on UFO coverup live.

new topics

top topics

join