It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people judging our age ranges based on how old we 'sound'?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Never mind. Pearls before piggies.

edit on 18/6/16 by Astyanax because: waste of time.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Sometimes, instead of typing in caps "What the hell is wrong with you??? Are you a moron or WHAT???"

I find it helpful to breathe, look at the persons attitudes and collection of posts, and ask whether or not they are just young, instead of a simple A-Hole.

Because it is an understandable explanation. When we lack life experience, we can be idiots. I was an idiot many times for this reason, and I can still be one sometimes, but won't know it until later, in hindsight.
The younger we are, the more life experience we are missing, the more we are convinced we know everything, ironically.

It helps me to soften up on someone, to consider this possibility. Because in some cases, I do not believe an adult would really seriously mean the things they are writing, and must only be doing it because they take pleasure in trolling.
edit on 18-6-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Haha!

Oh dear! Yes, I am familiar with the old "axe murderer" situation. My provisional driving licence photo...you are not permitted to smile for the camera, are required to express no emotion at all in the shot. It comes out making me look like a wanted poster as well!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Ya all think i am 18 right
, me and God used to chill together or was that me and the dog

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join