It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Weaponization of Hate, 2016 and You

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I didn't see a 'D' next to anyone's name I just don't agree with what was said.

You can't expect everyone to agree with you...hell, no one agree with me so I am used to it...welcome to my world.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
DUDES

Why does the fact that someone who has a D next to their name MATTER!?

Is not the premise TRUE?

The wealthiest, most powerful among us have used fear to DIVIDE us so we can be CONTROLLED and USED for their own ENDS!

That should upset EVERYONE!

Ignore the stuff in the article you DONT like and keep the REST. The MESSAGE is what is important, not WHO delivers it.

Is THAT what ATS is now? Nothing but partisan nit-picking and stonewalling?!

Very, VERY troubling on this end...

Why should I ignore the things in the article I don't like? That's not a creed to live by. Generally it's best to refine our ideas to the fullest extent, not just ignore the crap and pretend like it's not there. Also, the messenger is important because his biases may often color the message; likewise, his real intent is often at odds with the message itself. How many religious folks, politicians, or whoever else harp on compassion and truth, when their intent is entirely the opposite?

I know it's off topic, but I really dislike the way that you type your posts.

I'm out of here.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2016 by Talorc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

NO ONE is saying "everyone has to agree and think the same"...

I do not UNDERSTAND where you are READING or SEEING that.

Our differences are what make us INTERESTING. It's HATING our DIFFERENCES that is the problem. We are intentionally PUSHED and brainwashed into HATING people for their DIFFERENCES.

I am essentially AGREEING with you. I do not know how you TWISTED what was written to fit your agenda.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
DUDES

Why does the fact that someone who has a D next to their name MATTER!?

Is not the premise TRUE?

The wealthiest, most powerful among us have used fear to DIVIDE us so we can be CONTROLLED and USED for their own ENDS!

That should upset EVERYONE!

Ignore the stuff in the article you DONT like and keep the REST. The MESSAGE is what is important, not WHO delivers it.

Is THAT what ATS is now? Nothing but partisan nit-picking and stonewalling?!

Very, VERY troubling on this end...

I think I know who you are now. You're that Relentlessly Gay chick aren't you?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Duality separation doctrines. They have been used by Paul, Muhammad and Hitler to name a few golden rule breakers.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

People, we keep falling for it. We keep lapping up the kool-aid and hating one another when we need to be learning from our past. If there really is a NWO agenda it is to keep us fighting one another long enough until things get so bad we are FORCED to get along. I don't want people to be FORCED to get along, we don't need to be FORCED. We can find common ground by waking up and rubbing the sleeping powder placed their by our masters.

I could not agree more....

There is even a formula for this yet so many choose to ignore the fact....apparently it is easier to hate than love for many....

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

But hate can be a backlash/defense to the Duality separation doctrines from other group. When you have a Nazi/Islamic/Christian Crusader style group trying to impose their doctrines over people, then even the non dualist use the doctrine with those sick with duality vs those who are not sick as a defense mechanism to make sure those who are most insane do not win.

If you do not want to be hated for having a hate doctrine then choose a religion free of hate doctrine or reform your religion. Sufi, Sikhism, Buddhism, Hinduism and Taoism are good examples who can transcend duality separation.

edit on 17-6-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I figured the whole "Hate" and "Hater" BS was social engineering pretty much as soon as it started to appear, primarily used on social media, where people seem to be easily led by the nose.

It seems anyone holding an opinion counter to the new official group-think policies is labeled as a hater these days. I have been so labeled countless times, by people who have never met me, don't know me or know my personal opinions on anything at all. It seems that all opinions counter to the new accepted mass thinking are to be rigorously shouted down.

The simple truth is, I don't "hate" anybody or anything. I may not agree with things and sometimes will say so if I feel it goes against my personal opinion. That is not hate!

I also appears that non-violent verbalization of an opinion can now be countered by violent reactions and, at the state level, by new laws outlawing that opinion or any verbalization or written account. That is nothing more than enforced censorship and flies in the face of the supposed rights of the individual to free speech.

Ironically, it appears that the only ones really spewing hatred towards others and getting their panties in a bunch are those who shout "hater" when they hear or read something counter to their government approved group-think!

edit on 459Fri, 17 Jun 2016 05:01:43 -05000130500000016 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Sadly, seems it always will be that way my friend. The change starts with the individual, problem is, most individuals are followers. I don't believe anything will change until the leaders all put away their agendas for a bit and look down at the common ground we all stand on as humans. Only then will they state we are all one, and only then people will begin to wake up. Even worse is.. that won't happen either until money is no longer what makes the world go 'round just my opinions on the matter, but I will continue to hold out for hope myself and speak when ears near me are willing to tune in.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Take away the haves and the have not's of our society, distribute the wealth and power more evenly and i imagine our hatred of one another would diminish somewhat.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can see where you're coming from with the whole "Elites direct the flow of hatred to serve their own ends", but I would like to point out that proportionately, Islam is responsible for far more grass roots (and general scale) hatred & intolerance than Christianity could ever muster. The numbers are shocking, if we look at the statistics for those killed or oppressed in some way by the Islamic peoples of the world. I provide a very, very brief glimpse of the figures at the foot of this post - see the linked website for more in-depth analysis..

Yes, the Elites will foster hatred of The Other to suit their needs, but that doesn't mean that there is no organic hatred growing out from the roots of the Islamic fundamentalists. It's a horrendous tale of torture & death, on a massive scale, and it's growing every single day. Christianity is responsible for something ridiculously low, like 0.005% of all violent acts committed due to religious hatred (and most of those are by nominal Christians, not practicing Christians). Islam is right up there with about 99% of it.

Hint: Christian terror is non-existant, with the exception of a few minority incidents which together don't even add up to a drop in a bucket of water, let alone the ocean of violence Islam generates. Islam is responsible for something like (literally) 99% of all terror attacks & murders arising due to religious hatred.

The article you are promoting is another attempt being made by imbeciles on the extreme left, who want to make us comfortable with the existence of Islamic terror - by equating it with something false, which is being pumped up for us to feel guilty about. "Ooh, stop being unpleasant about the Muslims, they're just like us, and hey, we Westerners have terrorists too, so I suppose you have to excuse the fundamentalist Muslims for their vile ways, according to this 'special snowflake moral compass'* here in my precious little hand.." (*trademark pending)...

Islamic Terrorists...

...killed twice as many people in one month (5000) in November, 2014) than were killed in in 350 years of Inquisition (2000-3000).

...murder more people everyday than the KKK has in the last 70 years (26 since 1945).

...massacred more Iraqis on a single day in June, 2014 (1566) than the number of criminals executed by America in the last 40 years (1423).

The Religion Of Peace

Jihad Watch

edit on JuneSaturday1616CDT01America/Chicago-050051 by FlyInTheOintment because: adding picture & links

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

So if we are to analyse what the Elites are doing, in terms of creating 'The Other' for us to hate? Well, in essence 'The Other' already existed in the form of Islam. It is thereafter a simple matter to direct these savage terrorists according to the will of the wealthy.

I believe they are fostering a deliberate ramp-up of tension between two modes of society that are fundamentally incompatible - Islam & the West. Yes, they might be manipulating elements of the situation, but the terror already existed, and has existed for hundreds of years, as a direct spawning from the growth of Islam - a fundamentally brutal & deceptive 'religion' (read: 'total life enslavement system'). The terror was already extant, all the Elites needed to do was to redirect the flow of that hatred & terror, as a person might undertake to alter the course of a river which is already flowing.

Using situations such as 9-11, (which I don't believe was the work of Islam, in the main at least), it was easy to set Islam against the West. By allowing them free access to our nations, along with their four wives and twelve children, they were deliberately creating a state of tension between those who were here before, and those who came after. Now, with the migrant crisis - which is largely young, able-bodied men, and not war-torn refugees - we will see a massive heightening of these pre-existing tensions. There will be further acts of terror, we will see the rise of the far-right in direct response to the overwhelming numbers streaming into Europe.

This might all be deliberate preparation by which the Elite can establish a 'compromise' hard-right government in each Western nation, one step down from the aggressive far-right which has arisen in response to the influx of millions of people from an incompatible Islamic culture. By this process, they are able to further corporatise the management of the nations of the West, eliciting further control measures in the hands of government. Further, the people will end up demanding that measures be introduced in the interests of security against the violence which has developed at the centre of the tension which has been artificially ramped up as described - this process will lead to a loss of freedom incomparable to anything that has ever occurred previously in the supposedly 'free' nations of the West...

edit on JuneSaturday1616CDT02America/Chicago-050003 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join