It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando Shooting-Mateen's Wife Is Missing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
There are 64,000 people currently on a watch list, and how many more perhaps should be? It's unrealistic to expect an agency could keep up with all of them all the time, and we are going to have to accept that there will be mistakes and oversights. Human error occurs in all professions.

In the case of this woman though, they rushed this to Grand Jury and I expect they will have some kind of indictment. I strongly doubt they have taken their eyes off her since this happened. You know damn well they know where she is, and always will as long as she is on American soil.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFXshe probably called their handlers they told here to met and flew her out of country on a charter plane or they had an escape route ploted out aND SHE USED IT

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You know, it's possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At this point I've yet to come across anything credible about this current hoodwink on the U.S.

Trauma-based mind control. It can be real trauma or it can be trauma made to look real so it's believed to be real. Either way, the result is the same. Just sayin'.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Unbelievable.

This woman should have been in protective custody. Unless.... It was the FBI or CIA that have 'disappeared' her.

Oooh, now there is a conspiracy angle

She would have been in a position to know the wrong things if the FBI were involved as we know they had met with him in 2013 and again in 2014.
Some other cases
www.zerohedge.com...

The FBI chooses the most vulnerable members of society and then coaxes a relationship between the target and an “informant,” who helps instigate the terrorist activity.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
From what I can deduce. She's in hiding but cooperating with law enforcement.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ladyinwaiting
There are 64,000 people currently on a watch list, and how many more perhaps should be? It's unrealistic to expect an agency could keep up with all of them all the time, and we are going to have to accept that there will be mistakes and oversights. Human error occurs in all professions.

In the case of this woman though, they rushed this to Grand Jury and I expect they will have some kind of indictment. I strongly doubt they have taken their eyes off her since this happened. You know damn well they know where she is, and always will as long as she is on American soil.

Which means they all should be deported immediately.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Glinda

Considering that the FBI constantly sets up these bogus terrorist plots for them to "foil" I am sure she is in a safe house somewhere. The FBI needs to be disbanded and most of the people employed there need to be charged and tried.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Orionx2

So if they’re not American, you mean they should be deported just for being on a watch-list? And where would the American citizens be deported to, Hawaii?

edit on 1FridayFridayAmerica/Chicago7pmFriday5pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   
[originally posted by: [post=20868118]hopenotfeariswhatweneed[

C'mon that is only a minor detail

I was thinking the same kinda thing, i am not sure it is possible that an alphabet agency can be that dense, well if compared to say the general populace

Your writing isn't even coherent.
edit on Rpm61716v09201600000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Glinda
A STUNNING DEVELOPMENT

Ummmmm....Really..Should it not be a common sense development? Either our current administration is compliant with this or they are ridiculously stupid.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

You still pissed off about my last comment huh, well perhaps you would understand better if you came out from under your bed freed yourself from the cradle position and took your fingers out of your ears ...

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
she is probably in her own country plotting an attack. nice work fbi, really on the ball. she is the first person i would lock up and investigate.
edit on 18-6-2016 by JourneymanWelder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Doubtful. There's nobody to prosecute, and you can bet your ass the justice department isn't going to waste money and resources when they don't have to.

She fled.
edit on 6-18-2016 by jaymp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

What makes you think she's a terrorist?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Lincoln Bedroom at the White House would be a good place to start looking..

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Maybe they put her into the Terrorist Protection Program.

To save her from rogue honest FBI agents who could do anything, legal.

If they started unraveling her burqa, who knows what connections they might uncover, right back to the CIA and the State Department. It could be Oklahoma City, WTC '93, 9/11 all over again. It don't look good.
edit on 18-6-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Let's hop she isn't questioned by that crooked cop agent who killed the russkie buddy of the Tsarnaev Brothers.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Apparently it was looking for a Sarah Connor...!

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
She is not missing. She is taken to a custody of safety.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Come on people....it wasn't his fault or her fault....it was the guns fault. The President said so!

/Sarcasm

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join