It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Your Brains For an Investigative Article I'm Writing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

ULF radio waves. Making mass murderers and controlling the upcoming zombie apocalypse. Oh, hiding Nibiru and projecting a second moon. Communicating with our reptilian overlords.

Have I missed anything?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

ULF radio waves. Making mass murderers and controlling the upcoming zombie apocalypse. Oh, hiding Nibiru and projecting a second moon. Communicating with our reptilian overlords.

Have I missed anything?

Not familiar with ULF. Details? Plenty of cases of some villian or other seeming to have been controlled, though, bo some means or another.

Second moon??? You lost me there.

As for reptilian overlords, well, you say poTAYto, I say poTAHto.....

They are communicating with someone, anyway. Someone not nice at all.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There is plenty of info on ELF,GWEN etc out there the answer is not good

Details? I can manage my computer well enough, but am not really a techie type. Just don't have the education in that. Can grasp it, though, if you can explain.

Just thinking perhaps all these towers are for something else. Can think of all sorts of not good things that could be, but curious as to what's possible.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

The articles at this website are a good start

www.educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Appreciated, but that's a lot to wade through. Anything specific you can add here?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Unfortunately not threads get 86éd when you post that sort of information

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From your link (filed on May 21, 2014), riffing off of this:

Pursuant to Section 214(e)(6) of the Communications Act, as amended,1 and the relevant provisions of the Commission’s rules and Commission orders,2 Buffalo-Lake Erie Wireless Systems Co., L.L.C., doing business as Blue Wireless (“Blue Wireless”) requests that the Commission conditionally designate it as an eligible telecommunications carrier (“ETC”) for the limited purpose of receiving Mobility Fund Phase II support in New York (the “State”)

So, this filing is them looking for approval to service certain areas specifically designated to receive Phase II funds.

That leads me here:

“a Phase II applicant should receive ‘triple credit’ for each mile of tertiary roads that it proposes to serve in a rural area, as compared to an interstate highway.”

FURTHER INQUIRY INTO ISSUES RELATED TO MOBILITY FUND PHASE II
WC Docket No. 10-90; WT Docket No. 10-20
(direct .pdf link)

If their towers are going up in remote areas(tertiary roads), it would appear they may be eligible for triple the amount of funds through this FCC program.

So if their towers are going up in out of the way places, it's so they can get a bigger slice of pie.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   

This .pdf will get you started, here's a bit:

Extremely low frequency ELF 3–30 Hz Communication with submarines

Ultra low frequency ULF 300–3000 Hz Communication within mines

Hope that helps

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

An aside to you...they pop up installed overnight here in Michigan. Late night-they arent there...then the next morning..they popup obviously in back corner of places.

Huge and rapidly installed....dont know what they are...but have my suspicions

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Reptilian overlords aside,

This looks like an intentionally ambiguous, difficult to trace and under-the-radar type company system being set up.
That is always suspicious.

What initially threw up a red flag to me was it's 'coincidental' connections to a Canadian wireless company through same principal company agents, the sharing of a 'shell' office address in Baltimore...and the fact that these are being built in Buffalo N.Y....just on the border with Canada.

EDIT;
If they are expanding in Michigan, as well, then we're seeing a major Canadian wireless network expanding it's reach into the U.S. along the U.S./Canadian border. That this is so under-reported and low-profile seems suspicious.

edit on 17-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
If their towers are going up in remote areas(tertiary roads), it would appear they may be eligible for triple the amount of funds through this FCC program.

So if their towers are going up in out of the way places, it's so they can get a bigger slice of pie.

That's what it sounds like. A business going after the good deals. Makes sense.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Here's the street view of the address. Looks like a multi tenant office building. The overlapping suites probably indicate a mail address location central to the building.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Anyone notice Roger Stone has a political consulting/data company in the same suite?

www.bizapedia.com...

edit:
Here is the business's secondary address...looks residential.
www.google.com...@38.9914624,-77.0892827,3a,75y,352h,90t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sVjvOfoqYBnbaE-3pjU xWDw!2e0!6s%2F%2Fgeo0.ggpht.com%2Fcbk%3Fpanoid%3DVjvOfoqYBnbaE-3pjUxWDw%26output%3Dthumbnail%26cb_client%3Dsearch.TACTILE.gps%26thumb%3D2%26w%3D392%26 h%3D106%26yaw%3D352.27817%26pitch%3D0!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b7c968f44e0677:0x64a52819f3f5a991!8m2!3d38.991648!4d-77.089315!6m1!1e1

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Wow, this thread is extremely interesting. I have been following the research that the ATSers are posting and it is amazing where this trail is leading.

My only thought is could this be some covert 'in plain sight' secret, secondary communication system set up for the shadow government. When SHTF, this system will be in place for TPTB. It includes phone and data communications. Since it is part of all of the companies in Suite 100 in Bethesda, I'd say this is part of one or more of the Alphabet agencies. Cheers

edit on 17-6-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Oh my god.

This has just blown everything out of the water.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Please share with us any more information you may already have on this.
Any small detail may be a helpful lead.
Photos of the towers might also be useful, as well.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You need my brain?

I am sorry but I am all sold out this month, probably whole summer.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Unfortunately, if there are no laws or regulations to prevent the towers going up, your area may not have a case. It seems to me most likely a business that has found a place without laws or regulations to prevent them from doing business. They will make money.

Are they at least constructing towers to "blend in" with the surrounding flora? I've seen many towers here at least disguised as palm or pine trees.

It doesn't even have to be a small business that takes advantage of situations. WalMart wanted to build a store in an area town. Citizens didn't want it, organized, got a petition, and presented it to city council. City council turned WalMart down. WalMart said, well, guess what, we're going to go through the county and build our store right on the edge pf town, on county property, and you will not receive any tax revenue from us, so stick it to you.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I had noticed that, too, but, considering the location, it is more like a game of Six degrees From Kevin Bacon. Having an office probably implies nothing more. Bethesda is an old DC suburb.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I cheered when I saw J&C on board. I is following all with great interest.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join