It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chic-fil-a bag, spelled old way, lion and lamb pics etc....working theories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Removed chic-fil-a pic to prevent conversation focusing on more MEs instead of ME theories....

Good catch guys.

There are pages and pages of lion and lamb pictures when searching isaiah 11:6 etc...

So why are people in such denial about this, if they think we are looney, why even engage with us?

etc. etc.

Can someone please translate this into English?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I have no idea what's meant by lion and lamb myself
edit on 18-6-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Maybe it's this? www.andrewcorbett.net...

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Holy shnikies...... more King James Version changes....

"Exodus 34:19 All that openeth the matrix is mine; and every firstling among thy cattle, whether ox or sheep, that is male. Exodus 13:12 That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD'S. The Matrix?????? Matthew 2:17 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, Matthew 27:9 Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of him that was valued, whom they of the children of Israel did value; Who is Jeremy.?"
edit on 19-6-2016 by hidingthistime because: Autocorrect is autoINCORRECT.....lol

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Very sad today. A friend of mine, whom I had found alive a while ago, who I mentioned on ats as comitting suicide in my old timeline 20 years ago, that I was so happy to find, has again passed away.... he is the one we had practiced for star search together dancing etc.... he is someone I thought about almost every day, because I was so blown away he was alive again.... it seems so worse him going this time.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
They even changed ET phone home now.....

edit on 14-7-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join