It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chic-fil-a bag, spelled old way, lion and lamb pics etc....working theories

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: SaturnFX

Man, why do I love that song so much!

anyway....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not another mandeler effect I can't take any more.
lol, this is about the theories to why, no more adding to the never ending list, lol...
I cant even keep up, anymore.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Very interesting theory! Are there any conspiracies of this particle being hidden from the public all through the past etc? Has it been detected or suspected in our past history by anyone etc?

I think these two things may be at play here.

usahitman.com...

usahitman.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It's interesting to see what people remember/misremember and believe. While I'm still on the fence about the whole thing it's nice to play around with the idea.

My theory given the "we're living in the matrix" line of thinking is that someone switched some variables in the cosmic excel spreadsheet.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Fuzzy. Wuzzy. Soap.

I think this soap is actually an articfact of a parallel reality.

I mean, dude, it GREW HAIR and I clearly remember it. Yep, 21st century: soap that grew hair! Not on the user, that is, but on the soap itself!

Oddly, until I googled it, I was almost certain I was actually having a faulty memory lapse of some kind. Seems everyone that can recall it thinks they imagined it.

So, um, does anyone else remember this hairy soap?

To me, even if not directly related to this topic, it is sure around the edges.

On topic though? I would have sworn it was CHIC-fil-a...but then, I remember hairy soap.

I'm no Einstain.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Maverick1
I remember the soap that grows hair. I was never a fan of Chick-fil-a so I can't say much about that. I do know for sure, and without a doubt, that there was no picture in my memory of Dorian Gray.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

Ok, over the initial awe of your post....could the singlet perhaps in the future have been manipulated to stamp out the Y2k problem?

Serious question, I know it isn't quite related to the Mandela effect, but I thought it worth posing given they are hypothetically thought to be capable of time travel.
I see it is related to the thread though, as it is more of a WHY thread than a what were all the different MEs thread.

Why did this happen, how was it caused, etc, why was 2008 such a big year for it too etc?

I keep thinking of the particle that was found that was faster than the speed of light, it was announced 2011 and then it was verified by a second scientific team and then suddenly was said to have been untrue. What if it were true.
phys.org...

"Crazy" neutrino find has many physicists skeptical, still backing Einstein. Workers help build the neutrino-beam facility used at CERN to shoot particles to Italy in a 2005 picture. Neutrinos—ghostly subatomic particles—may have been observed traveling faster than the speed of light, scientists announced this week.Sep 24, 2011

Particles that travel faster than light would smash a hole in Albert Einstein's 1905 theory of special relativity, a cornerstone of modern physics.

Read more at: phys.org...

So I was wondering what if a quantum bound faster than light particle was sent back into time?

www.pbs.org...

edit on 17-6-2016 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maverick1
Fuzzy. Wuzzy. Soap.

I think this soap is actually an articfact of a parallel reality.

I mean, dude, it GREW HAIR and I clearly remember it. Yep, 21st century: soap that grew hair! Not on the user, that is, but on the soap itself!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon
a reply to: hidingthistime

All I know as far as the Mandela effect goes...I find it hard to accept Oscar Wilde wrote a book substituting the word picture for portrait, not only do I believe the book is called "The Portrait of Dorian Gray" I find it illogical for the era it was written that Wilde would have used the word picture in his title.

The word "Picture" has meant "Painting" or "artwork" for a few centuries now. There are artists today who call their paintings "pictures". It also has had (for a few centuries) a figurative meaning of creating an image in one's mind -- I.e., "picturing" something.

So, the word "Picture" was only borrowed to mean "photograph" -- it wasn't uniquely created to describe a photograph.

Am example form the 1800s: Charlotte Bronte used the word picture in her novel Jane Eyre when she wrote, ‘The letter-press…I cared little for…Each picture told a story.’

Etymology:
www.etymonline.com...
www.oxforddictionaries.com...

Besides all that, cameras and photographs were around in 1890 when The Picture of Dorian Gray was written -- although Wilde was using the original definition of picture, which was "a painting" or "a painted portrait". The Picture in that story was a painted portrait. Plus, the use of the word "Picture" in the title could have also been a play-on-words to describe both the physical painted portrait of Dorian Gray and the mind's "picture" of him.

edit on 2016-6-17 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Am example form the 1800s: Charlotte Bronte used the word picture in her novel Jane Eyre when she wrote, ‘The letter-press…I cared little for…Each picture told a story.’

Extreme difference as each thing was a story with a picture not a person with a portrait.

Plot

The Picture of Dorian Gray begins on a beautiful summer day in Victorian era England, where Lord Henry Wotton, an opinionated man, is observing the sensitive artist Basil Hallward painting the portrait of Dorian Gray
en.wikipedia.org...

I had no idea this was now Picture of Dorian Gray! The formality of the wording is necessary to the time and place.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Very interesting theory! Are there any conspiracies of this particle being hidden from the public all through the past etc? Has it been detected or suspected in our past history by anyone etc?

I believe that anything that can be used to the benefit of military will always be kept secret from the public. That is pretty provable by looking at history.

I was thinking that the kind of things the power of change would be used for would be political, maybe the BEST person to run for President has disappeared and now never existed for instance.

I wonder what would we do if some of us suddenly we're back 20 years in our own past and had it to do over and only those it happened to knew there were changes? Make a great movie!

Here are some other ideas well worth looking at I am going to read them today.

Go Deeper
Picks for further reading

The Nature of Reality: Trap Doors in Time and Space: Teleportation, Time Travel, and Escape from Black Holes
Seth Lloyd, professor of quantum-mechanical engineering at MIT, investigates hypothetical methods of time travel, both forward and back.

www.pbs.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

Ok, so they still spelled it right at the bottom, but, what are your theories? Most of us already have memorized by heart the 50000 changes, but I am more interested in the HOWs.....

HOW did all of those things change????

Nothing has changed: www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com...

Actually that doesn't really debunk have you read it?

This post on that page is the way I feel about the Lion and the Lamb

steins gate
January 26, 2016 at 5:39 am | Reply
IT IS CHIC-FIL-A, I am more certain of that than what I ate for breakfast. I dismissed all other mandela effects as possible mis-hearing/remembering, I rembered berenstein, but figured it could have been berenstain, but this absolutely tripped me out. I remember the first time I went to chic-fil-a (in Oklahoma) I asked my dad why chic was spelled wrong, this memory is absolute, and only this has convinced me there is something to the mandela effect.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

a reply to: solargeddon

Absolutly, it was portrait, and that is one example of why I think, either super natural, or time travelor with humour, as they all seem so deliberate and obvious.

They are all the most memorised lines etc, things that most people know, so to me it is not just random I feel.

Look at the company profile
www.linkedin.com...

Keep up with CHIC FIL A

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
"if you can travel faster than the speed of light, you can also go backwards in time. Althoughit sounds like science fiction, time travel is actually allowed in Einstein’s theory of general relativity: space times can possess closed timelike curves which you can enter in the future and exit in the past. In 2009, my colleagues and I showed that the quantum mechanics of closed timelike curves was essentially the same as that of teleportation and escape from black holes. In addition to providing a novel theory of quantum time travel, we performed an experiment that was the moral equivalent of the famous grandfather paradox of time travel: we sent a photon a few billionths of a second back in time and had it try to kill its former self. What happened? Well, let’s just say that our experiment was not like one of the movies where they say at the end, “No animals were harmed during the making of this movie.” Gajillions of photons died. Luckily there is no society for prevention of cruelty to photons—yet. Ironically, however, the one photon we sent back to perform auto-homicide failed to off its former self."
www.pbs.org...

Scientists all over are doing these experiments, maybe they have caused side effects.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

"bad memory record players"

But it sounds like fun, I play.
how?
Memories are not like books in a library, they are patterns of excited neurons.
To change something like one letter in a name, you'd have to figure out which neuron of the pattern forming the memory contains the letter, and alter or replace it, with the desired letter.

why?
Because you know what a neuron is made of and want to give the zoo monkeys something to write and talk about?
Because they're done with anal probing and are now making psychological tests?

If it's a real thing, it has to be from someone/something with mind blowing brain scanning skills, to look inside a neuron, minimum quantum level diagnosis.
Crazy precise tools to make an exact manipulation.

If then this is definitely no earth technology.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Maybe something was supposed to happen December 21, 2012 at 11:11 but TPTB were fearful of what that would do their precious power and money so They figured out a way to suppress the effect. But like Darth Vader, the tighter they closed their hand the extra had to go somewhere. So back to the past the 2012 effect went. At least back to 2009 because there is thread here asking if "anybody notice that winter solstice is now 11:12, 12/21/12?" from that year. So "Berenstein" is now "Berenstain", South America is more west (or east?), etc.

No proof. Just chewing the fat. And none of it is provable. But it is possible. But that would mean you have to believe in TPTB, 2012 and the Berenstein Bears. There is the rub! Too much to ask for for some folk. Anyway, the strange idea is out there. I am glad to set it free because I do not think I will repeat it anymore, just point people here.
edit on 17-6-2016 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: adding ambiguity because I am not sure myself

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It was always Chic-fil-A. I remember people laughing at me when I first moved to Atlanta and spelled it Chick-fil-A in an email, and I lookled it up to make sure, and sure enough, they were right...it was Chic-fil-A. So this one I am not forgetting.

I noticed a few months ago that it was Chick-fil-A now I did a double take and figured they finally just changed it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I believe John Titor's IBM 5100 had a temporal word processor.

Oh and an AM/FM tachyon modulator-demodulator.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
It was always Chic-fil-A. I remember people laughing at me when I first moved to Atlanta and spelled it Chick-fil-A in an email, and I lookled it up to make sure, and sure enough, they were right...it was Chic-fil-A. So this one I am not forgetting.

I noticed a few months ago that it was Chick-fil-A now I did a double take and figured they finally just changed it.

I'm with you. I know for a fact that it has always (at least for the few decades I know of the brand) been "Chic-fil-A" because when I saw my first Chic-fil-A restaurant, and never before hearing of it, I thought it was "chic" (pronounced "sheek", as in "stylish"). I remember saying to myself "what a dumb name" -- but then I realized my mistake pretty quickly, so don't think I'm a total idiot ;-) .

Maybe the people who are thinking it was "Chick-fil-A" are confusing the name with the TV commercials, billboards, and print ads for the restaurant in which a beef cow is holding a sign that reads "Eat Mor Chikin" [sic].

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
news.google.com...,2666176&hl=en
Hello, Though I should share this link... we are NOT all crazy! PAGE B5 bottom left

edit on 17-6-2016 by thealien420 because: Forgot to put the page number

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
When i get more time I want to come back and answer everybody, but for now I thought I would add a litle humour....

This guy is hilarious, he has actually not bad theories, but his swearing like a sailor and ranting, almost contradicts himself, so i was laughing almost too much??? Lol....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join