It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chic-fil-a bag, spelled old way, lion and lamb pics etc....working theories

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Removed chic-fil-a pic to prevent conversation focusing on more MEs instead of ME theories....

Good catch guys.

There are pages and pages of lion and lamb pictures when searching isaiah 11:6 etc...

So why are people in such denial about this, if they think we are looney, why even engage with us?

The part that says, and a small child shall lead them all, is even missing, it's something we all remember, it is not like we remember different things there etc....

So, could there be some technology or something that could change print? Could this be supernatural from the creators trying to wak us up?

I am not here to have a circular "bad memory" back and forth non stop argument, I am here to discuss whys and hows, alternative theories besides the bad memory choir etc.....

-Nano bots changing printed ink?

-creators let the devil out of the pit so he can now screw with what he wants supernaturally

- the changing of times fortold in Daniel

- time travelor with a sense of humour

-Alternated realities merging

Share your theories and as to HOW or WHY you think they could cause this.

We are here to discuss these theories, so please ignore the bad memory record players so the discussion does not go wayy off topic this round.

edit on 16-6-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The K is hidden in the fold you can see the lateral side of it if you zoom in.
edit on 16-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I'm a fan of the Mandela effect, but the K is obviously hidden by the fold of the bag.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Ok, so they still spelled it right at the bottom, but, what are your theories? Most of us already have memorized by heart the 50000 changes, but I am more interested in the HOWs.....

HOW did all of those things change????

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Haha speaking of the Mandela Effect, I always thought the chain was called Chick-a-Fil, like you'd eat their chicken and get full. Never saw it for what it was until I said the name and a friend looked at me like I was nuts! That's your mis remembered memory right there!
edit on 16-6-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I have one single sure changed effect, for me that was enough to believe this is really happening to people.

So it seems in this timeline at least it was registered as Chick
The first Chick-fil-A opened in 1967 and the name was registered in 1963.
www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com...

This guy's ideas are interesting. he actually concludes that it is possibly an evil and possibly directed at destroying Christianity.

What is happening?
As I mentioned in my other thread regarding the Berenstein Bears (www.reddit.com...) I believe the "Higgs singlet" particle may be the culprit of our altered reality, leading us to what Professor of Physics Tom Weiler supposes would cause "psychological paradoxes".
Essentially the Higgs singlet is a particle that theoretically exists (like the Higgs Boson before discovery) and can travel through time, sending information to the past. This information could alter history/reality leading to the psychological paradoxes mentioned in the article below. Take a look...
Main Quotes:
"the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) could be creating a peculiar kind of particle that's capable of traveling ahead and back in time."
and
"If backwards time-traveling particles are to be a reality, then passing information, e.g. using the particle as a kind of Morse code, becomes possible. Then arises the issue that passing information to an earlier time may lead to psychological paradoxes."
Here are the Articles:
Part 1: www.redorbit.com...
Part 2: www.redorbit.com...
What does this mean?
First, I don't know... but I suppose we are experiencing a psychological paradox featuring a competing legitimate memory and current reality.
I also suppose we exist within a linear timeline (as opposed to the alternate universe / alternate timeline theory). This may help explain why in years passed our artworks or original writings exist unaltered (Chic), if we swapped universes with ourselves, their artwork would have used this universe's logo (Chick).
I suppose history has been altered into a new reality by sending information into the past as an experiment using the Higgs singlet.
How? Perhaps the particle is capable of more than simply sending a "Morse code" type of message, rather it can travel back in time to alter matter itself; aka change a letter on a piece of paper.
Furthermore...
www.reddit.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
Ok, so they still spelled it right at the bottom, but, what are your theories? Most of us already have memorized by heart the 50000 changes, but I am more interested in the HOWs.....

HOW did all of those things change????

Nothing has changed: www.debunkingmandelaeffects.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
For me ...why would it be called " the land down under " when it's belt high...?
and New Zealand stayed, meaning I remember it at 2 o'clock...

the others are marginal....could go either way....idk, Oh Billy Graham died in about 78....he ..he and I have the stained bears correct.....liz taylor died choking on a chicken bit.....1978....
edit on 16-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 16-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

What is happening? As I mentioned in my other thread regarding the Berenstein Bears (www.reddit.com...) I believe the "Higgs singlet" particle may be the culprit of our altered reality, leading us to what Professor of Physics Tom Weiler supposes would cause "psychological paradoxes". Essentially the Higgs singlet is a particle that theoretically exists (like the Higgs Boson before discovery) and can travel through time, sending information to the past. This information could alter history/reality leading to the psychological paradoxes mentioned in the article below.

Whoa!

No second line required.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Look...Trump is gonna build a wall to keep out the illegal multidimensionals from coming over into our reality and demanding things changed..it hasn't changed, this is how its always been here. Mandela became president, prince didn't die in 2008, it was always chick fil a, etc.

If you think differently, you are a freeloading illegal that needs to back to your own universe of horror and luke I am your father poor grammar sentences!

Now I'm hungry.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
For me ...why would it be called " the land down under " when it's belt high...?

Because Men At Work said so, thats why!

You better run, you better take cover.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Very interesting theory! Are there any conspiracies of this particle being hidden from the public all through the past etc? Has it been detected or suspected in our past history by anyone etc?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Because Men At Work said so, thats why!

You better run, you better take cover.
but then why did the men at work say it? Lol...why????? Where did they hear the expression " land down under?"

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Ok, over the initial awe of your post....could the singlet perhaps in the future have been manipulated to stamp out the Y2k problem?

Serious question, I know it isn't quite related to the Mandela effect, but I thought it worth posing given they are hypothetically thought to be capable of time travel.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

Ok, over the initial awe of your post....could the singlet perhaps in the future have been manipulated to stamp out the Y2k problem?

Serious question, I know it isn't quite related to the Mandela effect, but I thought it worth posing given they are hypothetically thought to be capable of time travel.
I see it is related to the thread though, as it is more of a WHY thread than a what were all the different MEs thread.

Why did this happen, how was it caused, etc, why was 2008 such a big year for it too etc?
edit on 16-6-2016 by hidingthistime because: Tiniest keyboard in the world!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What is going on in this thread

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

All I know as far as the Mandela effect goes...I find it hard to accept Oscar Wilde wrote a book substituting the word picture for portrait, not only do I believe the book is called "The Portrait of Dorian Gray" I find it illogical for the era it was written that Wilde would have used the word picture in his title.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Absolutly, it was portrait, and that is one example of why I think, either super natural, or time travelor with humour, as they all seem so deliberate and obvious.

They are all the most memorised lines etc, things that most people know, so to me it is not just random I feel.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Man, why do I love that song so much!

anyway....

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not another mandeler effect I can't take any more.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I actually remember Chick-a-Fil as well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join