It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Was RIGHT: Leaked Document Shows the DNC Wanted Clinton From Start

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: IAMTAT

Found a site that has a few screen shots of the emails that
were leaked....

In the “Reporter Outreach” section, the document suggested “off-the-record conversations and oppo pitches to help pitch stories with no fingerprints and utilize reporters to drive a message.” This would seemingly vindicate Bernie Sanders’ supporters who have claimed networks like CNN... usuncut.com...

So not only was the Dem convention rigged from the start, as many of us
have noticed the Media was in on it all along.

This is far more than just a Bernie sob story, were talking issues
so fraudulent there maybe a lawsuit.

In other eleven states besides California, there has been noted a significant difference between the Edison Research exit polls and the electronic vote totals presented on the morning after the primaries. These totals do not include anything from California. These differences show votes appear to be shifted from Bernie Sanders to Hillary Clinton. The chances of this kind of shift happening are considered to be statistically impossible between Tuesday night and Wednesday morning in these eleven states.

trustvote.org...

In California 2.6 million votes still uncounted.

www.sacbee.com...

Why not just let the party "elders" choose a candidate?

Because they need to keep the people under the illusions?

WOW! The Clinton DNC corruption is never-ending!
It doesn't seem like Sanders or his supporters even care anymore.

Sheared sheep led to slaughter.
edit on 16-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The Associated Press (@AP)
22 secs ago - View on Twitter
BREAKING: Sanders tells supporters he'll work with Clinton to transform Democratic Party, says they must "make certain" Trump is defeated. AP Twitter

Sure seems like the entire thing was a ruse.

So all of the sudden Bernie rolls over and plays the

"I'm with her" ....

edit on 16-6-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Pathetic.
I thought he actually stood AGAINST establishment corruption...now he stands WITH it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
she got 3 million more ACTUAL votes....I guess in your bubble that doesn't count, we now are supposed to disqualify all of them for bernie

Less the 2.6 million in California not counted yet.

It does not matter now, does it? Because Bernie just threw it all in
for Hillary.

Kumbaya, kumbaya...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Looks like Sanders IS a Democrat after all.

Now what?

He was controlled opposition the whole time it seems.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Maybe they should release something we didn't all already know.

Even the Trump opposition research and playbook was already transparently obvious.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Now what?

Disaster!

What she did in Libya, Benghazi... will all come home to roost
I look for ISIS to gain an upper hand if she goes much further.

And Russia, not far behind.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Actually, everyone else was right about Bernie just being a prop for the Hillary campaign.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Yep, it goes back further than that with Hillary and the DNC:

Recall:

“I was not paying attention. For me, it was not like the Hillary Clinton server, it was like an email server she and others were using with political voting stuff," Guccifer said.

Fox News

When did Hillary officially announce her campaign for 2016?

launched her 2016 presidential bid on April 12 with a Tweet and a campaign video in which she cast herself as the champion of a middle class still struggling to emerge from recession.

NBC news

But, what if she was already organizing and planning while she was Secretary of State?

It was widely guessed that she would run again, but I am left wondering about the legalities of actively working on the aparatus of a presidential election whilst simultaneously holding a cabinet level position.

I really do not know and am hoping someone with more knowledge can share their thoughts on this.

Is there a point before which Hillary would have broken the law (not that she would let a detail like that stop her) had she actively worked on organizing her campaign?

The reason I ask the above question is because of an email sent congratulating her on her being appoint as SoS in which the following is also said:

BTW, would like your campaign staff for the 2016 election!
Gods speed and tight hug,
Prameela Bartholomeusz
DNC Platform Committee Member

April 29, 2016
Case No. F-2015-06322

From an email sent January 2009.

If she was actively working on her presidential campaign behind the scenes while also holdng the office of SoS, did she break any laws?

Guess who else is mentioned in that email?

(Lady Lynn Rothschild knows well and I am sorry say that I supported the McCain/Palin ticket the final weeks-I truly believed Sen McCain was more likely include you his cabinet).

I've brought this up a few times and no one has been able to answer this.

Is there a point in time before which it would have been illegal for Hillary to work on the apparatus of her presidential campaign?

Keeping in mind this is a letter congratulating her on becoming SecState, so this was while she was in that office.
edit on 16-6-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Looks like the DNC, just opened themselves to a multitude of lawsuits.

I think there maybe some more election stuff, in HRC's emails, that may quite interesting.

S&F

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Great find J&C,

Mind blowing some of it....
Am I reading that right that someone was expecting a McCain cabinet position?
Hillary?

Lynn expected that?

My my...that is jogging a memory, need to go check that out.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is there anything Sanders or his supporters can do about this? It just can't stand!

Other than following through and not supporting Hillary or down ticket politicians, no. The primaries are not a democratic process. The DNC is allowed to choose whichever nominee they want.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Well it is a Rigged Game.
At least The Trump Card
had the wherewithal to call it.

Speaking of rigged,
have you ever heard of the Riggs Bank?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
AP screws up again. They should have tweeted:

Sanders refuses to withdraw or endorse Clinton.

Because that's what happened. Cooperation is only in defeating Trump. What kind of game is AP playing? They call a nomination she still hasn't won and now this. Zero credibility.

originally posted by: burntheships

The Associated Press (@AP)
22 secs ago - View on Twitter
BREAKING: Sanders tells supporters he'll work with Clinton to transform Democratic Party, says they must "make certain" Trump is defeated. AP Twitter

Sure seems like the entire thing was a ruse.

So all of the sudden Bernie rolls over and plays the

"I'm with her" ....

Once again, the Associated Press has it wrong. Man are they misleading...again. Hugely. He is in STILL and did not endorse her.

WASHNGTON — Bernie Sanders vowed Thursday night to work with rival Hillary Clinton to defeat Donald Trump, but he refused to withdraw from the Democratic presidential race and still declined to endorse her.

Source

edit on 16-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Am I reading that right that someone was expecting a McCain cabinet position?
Hillary?

Yep, this letter is to Hillary from a DNC Platform committee member; part of the party officialdom, big donor

Apparently this DNC committee member was supporting McCain/Palin at the time and was under the impression that Hillary would be included in the resulting administration at the cabinet level.

She was expressing remorse for the support of which Rothschild was aware.

Or at least that is my read of it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Hmmm... well I'll admit what I am about to say is jaded,
but the only reason he is still in is to gather donations,
and hand them to Hillary.

He must appease his followers and try and bring them
into the fold. If he suddenly pulls out, he may risk
offending them.

The followers need a cooling off period.

And he serves one more purpose, to add a little
shelter to Clinton - once he is out there is no insulation
from Trump.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Hi Jaded, a candidate who currently holds office, or government employ, may not utilize ANY resources afforded to them in their government work towards their campaign. None. Not even a government fax machine or email (how convenient).

Campaign staff at this level are maintained even if you haven't declared for an election. Finance committees remain active unless formally disbanded and closed. Any and all activities of people supporting you in your campaign, whether you have declared or not, cannot be done on government time or using government resources. Hope that helps!

edit on 16-6-2016 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

I think he is still in to demand Schultz's firing and maybe 2 others, as well as to have significant influence on a platform that has steadily moved center right.

Additionally, the FBI investigation has the potential to make Clinton as unelectable as Trump. Let's face it. Their astronomical negatives in polling and what's still coming out in headlines like this thread make Clinton and Trump both vulnerable...STILL. Republicans are, as we speak, talking mutiny from Trump. (They need to or change their party name to Racists United.)

The Dems need him...just in case. And there is a growing case being made, compliments of the FBI and hackers. Clearly her system was breached and served up like a buffet for years. This is an unprecedented campaign. And a mess. Call me an optimist I guess

Thanks for all you contribute here. I enjoy the reads.
Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Of course she was the one they wanted from the start. Anyone with a brain could easily predict that Trump and Clinton would be the two choices many months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join