It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control For Tavistock Dummies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Tavistock: Engineering Cultures

"Tavistock Institute has long been known as the precursor to the infamous CIA MK-ULTRA mind control program.

Some say the Nazi doctor, Mengele, was secretly trained at Tavistock Institute before World War II began.

Special Intelligence Service (SIS) of MI6 dealt with all types of mind control. Tavistock was under SIS.

Tavistock’s agenda is used to topple governments.

Tavistock’s objective is to eventually control entire populations between the use of drugs and sophisticated mind control techniques . . .
aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk...

To be honest I can't see what else they'd spend their money on. What's the point in having all the trappings if you can't control the masses.

I'd say it's a given that all manner of mind control experiments are taking place all around us. Maybe even triggering a shooter to skew a vote, who knows.

Its aims include social control, information control; and control of the hidden information environment.

Practically, this means it has control mechanisms in academia, multimedia, intelligence, and medicine especially pharmaceuticals.

Tavistock mind control.

It's behind you!

If you haven't heard this before I apologise for inflicting it on you.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Tavistock almost always catches my attention.

3-5 of my professors over a number of courses in my PhD program were the trainers who trained Tavistock's senior trainers--repeatedly--for years.

At the time, I just took it at face value as a consulting group to help organizations--particularly government and businesses become more productive and effective.

However, I can certainly see and understand the darker aspects . . . etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I heard they engineered the British Invasion to use pop music as a means to undermine existing social structures and pave the way for the Illuminati New World Order, in much the way that Dr. Tim Leary & the CIA used L S D.

edit on 16-6-2016 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-6-2016 by GrandCourtJester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The person who disarmed Australia mass shooter Martin Bryant was a patient of this establishment(though he had help)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I suspect that a lot of people would be shocked at how easily they can be manipulated. I watched this show once, wherein they were showing just how much subtle material can influence people. They took some advertising guys and told them they were going to be hired to do an ad, but no information was given at that time. The groups (two of them, IIRC) were then transported along a preset route to the location where they would learn the nature of the product. They were told to come up with some ideas along the way, without being told anything. Well, along the way were various little "cues"; ads here and there, this and that, and both groups showed clearly that they were affected, quite a lot, even though they weren't consciously paying attention to what they were seeing.

I have seen other shows in which someone influenced people, and the people had no idea, and we have all likely heard of all of the subliminals in ads. Toss in television shows, movies, music, and other media, and there are tons of ways in which people could be controlled, to one degree or another, and not even know it was happening.

Now, assume someone uses even more serious methods, and think about what they could do! Virtually anything.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And the more blind, the more easily manipulated people are.

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I suspect that a lot of people would be shocked at how easily they can be manipulated. I watched this show once, wherein they were showing just how much subtle material can influence people. They took some advertising guys and told them they were going to be hired to do an ad, but no information was given at that time. The groups (two of them, IIRC) were then transported along a preset route to the location where they would learn the nature of the product. They were told to come up with some ideas along the way, without being told anything. Well, along the way were various little "cues"; ads here and there, this and that, and both groups showed clearly that they were affected, quite a lot, even though they weren't consciously paying attention to what they were seeing.

I have seen other shows in which someone influenced people, and the people had no idea, and we have all likely heard of all of the subliminals in ads. Toss in television shows, movies, music, and other media, and there are tons of ways in which people could be controlled, to one degree or another, and not even know it was happening.

Now, assume someone uses even more serious methods, and think about what they could do! Virtually anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

And the more blind, the more easily manipulated people are.

So many blind people running around these days, in that sense!! Walking in the dark, really, wold be more accurate. Same effect.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Black sleep shades on their eyes.

Horrific noise in their ear buds.

Cluelessness between their ears.

No wonder the oligarchy wants to exterminate so many millions of them.

Oh, right, the oligarchy insured they were all of those things.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Black sleep shades on their eyes.

Horrific noise in their ear buds.

Cluelessness between their ears.

No wonder the oligarchy wants to exterminate so many millions of them.

Oh, right, the oligarchy insured they were all of those things.

All par of the plan!

Much easier to fight a war when the opposition doesn't even now they are in one!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

INDEED.

However, their blood will flow just as easily--or more easily with their willful ignorance

than it will from those who are awake, alert and prepped-up.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Sure, it's okay to know that our lives a steered in particular directions with such precision that sometimes only the highest of high know how deep this stuff goes.

You can worry about it all you want but it won't change the fact that our lives are virtually on rails role playing games with strict rules and if you break em you'll wind up with a condition prescribed by my cult :/

posted on Sep, 10 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I work with people from them. I wasted trying to talk about this on GLP, so I'm coming here. I may make a new thread, but all I can say is, you all are right about a lot of stuff, but when you find out the other perspective, you will be siding with Tavistock over the people.

Look guys, you all are typically way smarter than mainstream shills.

But if you and said shills can't learn to work together, you will remain dominated slaves.

Psychologically, many people enjoy being taken advantage of, they just can't admit it.

since I really need to get this done, hey ATS, my name is Graham Schiff, I"m 24, I live in Bethesda,MD.

You all remember that book the Overachievers about Whitman HS in Bethesda. The same woman wrote about Skull and Bones.

Those are all Tavistock psy-ops.

When I graduated from Whitman, Helen Thomas was booted from speaking from our graduation for correctly stating Jews come from Poland, Germany, and, Russia (among other places).

That too was a Tavistock psy-op, because the wackjob Zionist creeps in my grade, scapegoated her as racist..... THEYRE GERMAN AND SLAVIC, SHES AN ACTUAL SEMITE.

In short, if you guys can work with me, and not scapegoat me as evil, I promise you, we will make those mainstream shills bow down and apologize for slandering genuine facts as "conspiracy".

I have a guy I see for my prescription drug, I don't take anything heavy, just a sleep aid.

He worked with a couple from Tavistock as well.

I tried telling him about what Tavistock really is, he called me crazy too.

I have $2500 in medical bills from the cops handcuffing me and getting me involuntarily admitted to a psych ward, for trying to post about this on FB.

Funny, I was at Suburban Hospital, right across from NIH, BOTH OWNED BY TAVISTOCK.

Now will you #s help me?

There is a neighborhood I live near called Burning Tree, you all must know the Burning Tree Club.

That's where all the Tavistock Khazar elites hang out.

I'm not Khazarian, but like Khazars, I'm a fake Eastern-European Jew who everyone thinks is an oppressed Arabian, even though I have red hair and green eyes.... funny, kinda like the Magi from Atlantis you all read about....

Even funnier, that book Freud (A tavistock man) wrote called Moses and Monotheism talked about a tribe from Media and a mountain god merging with the Egyptian Jews to form the modern religion. The Magi came from Media.

Slavic people (YIDDISH=SLAVIC) are all Jews lol, from a tribe called Sarmatians or Tocharians.

Jews are actually Sarmatians or Tocharians.

We are who run the world, to keep it from a bunch of vile money-changing losers. All Caucasians and Jews come from us.

WE brainwash you all to hate the elitist money-changing culture, but we're not commies.

Our system is akin to what the Czechs tried installing during the Prague Spring.

It's time for the world to collectively grow up and learn the truth

I suggest you all also read a book called Homo_Ludens, about all culture deriving from play.

These elites aren't evil, they're just playing games.

They make these shows like GAME of Thrones, trying to help you all evolve yourselves to learn about this stuff.

Jamie Raskin, our new congressman, is the SUN of Marcus Raskin, former Tavistock employee.

OMG CONSPIRACY I"M SO CRAZY.

Sorry shills, Graham Schiff is here, and he ain't allowing you neurotic losers to hurt anyone with your pity party anymore.

edit on 10-9-2016 by grahamschiff because: video

posted on Sep, 18 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grahamschiff

Interesting post.

The video link isn't working.

Homo Ludens. art.yale.edu...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Wait until you people hear what I've gone through since making that post.

new topics

top topics

join