It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everybody is in the CUP (ATS, Anonomous, Revolutionaries, truthseekers, disinformers)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The list goes on, endlessly. Everybody is in the cup. All participate, but few. Openly, silently, being manipulated, fighting or hiding... all is withing their rule, and the cusps are waiting for the slip.

Let me introduce a new word for you: Revolution.

It could mean:

Sociology. a radical and pervasive change in society and the social structure, especially one made suddenly and often accompanied by violence.

Mechanics. a moving in a circular or curving course, as about a central point.

I'll be decent and not waste all your time, like all of the above will gladly do, and try puttin'(not Vladimir) the things togather in quick and sleek manner.

Universe existence is based on laws.
Laws and their patterns are observable in the visible part of the Universe.
The law of the solar system is observable in the soler system parts.
Thus the revolution of the plantes mark the way of the law.
The moneymakers and otherthingsmakers know this very well from 2000+ years
They have created social revolutions on Earth curresponding to the astological revolutions just to follow the way of the law(in the solar system) so their domination can continue down on Earth, the very few times they disregarded the way of the law, their empires have been crushed by pagans or barbarians(who respected the moon, luminaries, etc.).
The past 500 years they are handling the way of the law with brilliance, and learned by their mistakes the graps is tighter than ever.
The next large revolution is on its way and they are preparing participants in the theater on Earth, a stage act manipulating the changes(of current status quo) in their favor, according the way of the law.
At one side will be the right wing faction(capitalists), on the other the left wing faction(new age thinkers and capitalist haters, lets call them neo-liberals). They will create a disturbnce between this two factions, then arm the capitalist and prepare them to defend against the liberals, further they will arm the liberal revolutionaries and inspire them to fight for liberty and new beginings. The weapons are not nescessery to be of firearm manner but there is gonna be rumble and world will experience a "rail change" while the one in power will make sure that all participants of the fights are drained down from their money, sweat and blood, meanwhile they will make sure to keep all asset and power for the next cycle and untill the next revolution... of the solar system. These two groups fighting in this whirlwind will be much like the communist/nazi factions, where the Nazis played the part of revolutionaries(for the good of all - their aim was to eridicate the world from Zionist Banksters, Hitler held The Secret Doctrine nex to his bed...), yet back then the communist faction was the Feminine and the Nazis were Masculine, as now roles will be reversed.
The capitalist faction in this confict will be empowered by govermental structures, science, dogmatic side of religions. This defending side have to be the Masculine in matterial expression and Feminine in astral outskirt. This group will use the structure of the pyramid. This group should represent Hector in matter aspect and Set in Astral aspect.
The neo-liberal faction will be empowered by idiology based gropus, self sustainable through worldwide connections and operative knowledge. This groups will be different in manner and activities, yet share the same hatered for capitalism. This faction will be Feminine at matter level, yet Masculine in astral activities. This faction will operate in the way of the circle. It's matter representitive would be Achilies as for the astral is Isis.
Yes, some of you guessed it right, all this is just ritual of ressurection of Osiris.
Thus the Magi(yes they are really magic-wielders), or better called priests would need strong Anubian(military) power behind the capitalist faction and strong Horus(enlightment) power behind the neo-liberals.
It is easy to see, the Anubian powers are not hidden at all.
The Horus powers however had to be created for the event. They started to prepare this for the last 40 years. All this Enlightement propaganda(or leaking of information) was deliberated. All form of freedom speech who do it ON LOUD VOICE are serving their purpose and are in their cup, nevermind that they might have no direct influence over them. Ofcorse, they created the factors for this enlightment/free speaking to happen and all this revolutionary thinking to take place.
Who let hippies run naked? Who didn't stop rock and roll. Who kees all major religions in pathetic state, so the people with a grain of reasoning can laugh at them, thus turnng back and searching for an ALTERNATIVE.
We are the alternative, we are the new wave... and we've been coned. Its simple as that. It's Three card Monte. And they are dealing in.

Happy Revolutions, and Cheers!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
What time do we get on the bus?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Wad about whales the rapper

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What is about to unravel is a great tragi-comedy Ive done all the crying I can for my species,there was a comedy movie made back in the 1980's called Whoops Apocalypse today it would be a documentary.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DOACOURT777

What kind of poorly executed bot are you?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

2020 some say. I lack the knowledge to make my own calculations with that precision. But I will be curious if untill 2028 we(humanity) are not finished with this mumbo-jumbo reconstructions affair.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
OK I give up...what does CUP stand for?
Cheers

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Celestial Umbrella Project, but you can call it a Mug

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat

Augustus [reviously pointed out that Anonymous gets very angry when you misspell their name.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wall of text obfuscates obfuscatory text; nothing really there.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
OK I give up...what does CUP stand for?
Cheers

That reminds me of the childhood joke. Someone says to you "Spell Cup". You spell it out and they react in mock horror.
edit on 16-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If I'm in the cup, make mine a 44 double D.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

Can I sit next to you?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
If I'm in the cup, make mine a 44 double D.

Noooos, you want a 34EE lol. I had a girlfriend that was a 34EE, just amazing, I felt bad for her back though. Well, except when she was on it or in a pool. The mammaries, err, I mean memories....

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Ah! shiite, not another Trump thread!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Reply to reldra (the quote function isnt working for me)

That reminds me of the childhood joke. Someone says to you "Spell Cup". You spell it out and they react in mock horror.
edit on 16-6-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

When I was a kid it was slightly modified: spell "i-cup".
No it had nothing to do with iphone, ipod, ipad, etc this was way before any of that.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Lassiecat
Interesting. Can I be curious of your sources of this recalls. You down it with the details, like an insider. Just curious.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I wonder does this have anything to do with the Hidden Hand stuff? I was recently 'researching' that and now wondering if this thread would fall along that line.

top topics

join