It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am starting to have my doubts about Orlando Nightclub Massacre

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Except it isn't Pulse...

It is from another club shooting at the Glitz Ultra Lounge in Orlando.

aintaboutthatlife.com... -graphic-content

Thank you for that source.

See how easy it is to fool people?

Even I thought that video was from the Pulse shooting. So there is no videos of the actual shooting inside of the Pulse Night club.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
For those interested here is video from inside Pulse during the shooting...

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Even more alarming is that information is now being suppressed or in some cases deleted by Google,Facebook et al,Duck Duck search engine still appears uncomprised but the censorship is starting to ramp up.

You are correct!

The question is WHY? If there is nothing to hide why suppress everything.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So there is no videos of the actual shooting inside of the Pulse Night club.

I am sure little by little we will see more videos coming out when people get somewhat of their lives back together, but as far as I can find there aren't any posted as of yet.

But I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

For those interested here is video from inside Pulse during the shooting...

www.cbsnews.com..

Where is the video of inside the night club shooting?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I am sure little by little we will see more videos coming out when people get somewhat of their lives back together, but as far as I can find there aren't any posted as of yet.

But I will definitely keep an eye out for it.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Controlling the narrative to the sheep is the least of it,our elected officials now vote on legislation they dont even read or get briefed on and now sign agreements that hand away sovereignty and rights to corporations and foreign interests that they are not even allowed to read.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thread closed for review due to alluding to "faked deaths" and "Crisis Actors".

Will reopen in a while.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 05:29 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

The AboveTopSecret network has a very firm policy about discussing the usage of "Crisis Actors" or "No One Died", or "Faked Deaths" when it comes to large numbers of people who have been murdered (be it by shootings, bombs, or other weapons).

That firm policy is: It's not allowed here.

This is a Conspiracy Site. We do realize that this is where we like to speculate or have theories about all sorts of things.

However, the site owners and staff have a very firm policy regarding the suggestion that a mass shooting was all fake, and no one died. Here is that policy:

**ALL MEMBERS Please read: Sandy Hook** UPDATED 01/21/2013

From the thread:

Going forward anyone who posts a thread that seeks to implicate the innocent victims of the Sandy Hook Tragedy, for any reason, and/or posts any personal information or links to personal information on those people will have their posting privileges restricted and their thread removed without further discussion or warning.

Discussing the utter mishandling of the breaking story by the MSM is one thing, questions about what happened are fine, but, defaming, libeling, or otherwise exposing innocent people, especially those who are still suffering from this tragedy, to further insult or pain is below the base level of compassion we can tolerate.

This policy applies to this tradgedy in Orlando, and any future ones too.

Anymore posts saying, or even suggesting that "No One Died", will be removed, the user will be post banned.

If you value your time here on ATS, and wish to continue to have an account here at ATS, we recommend following the site owner's policies regarding this.

If you have issues with this, please contact the ATS Staff or site owners privately. It is NOT up for discussion in this thread. Those posts will also be removed, and the member post banned.

Do NOT reply to this post.

Thread reopened.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Thank you again sir. In our world of technology...even video games we know arent real, it seems the opposite. And our society...and unfortunately the children, grow up to believe we get back up when in these "games".

The true and deep sadness of whats happening in this world now seems to be in doubt by some, We don't always believe what we see.

Violence, speech, UFO's etc...we question what we see. And I think in this horrible tragedy its sadly no different in a portion of our society that tends to doubt the validity of these events.

And I see them real..everyday.

MS-1st Responder
EMT/ERT - Advanced Disaster Life Support
FEMA/DHS + Citizen Corps
Region 2 South, Wayne County, Michigan USA

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

The media still haven't released any vids from the inside of the club and now the owners are debating whatever or not to close Pulse club. Surely so many people in the club took some vids?

Unless taking pictures in the club was not allowed. I am not suggesting there were no deaths i have only suggested that the shooter had help or was not the only shooter in the club at the time of the event.

edit on 19-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
The issue some people have with the narrative is how one man could do so much damage.. Not just with the weapon, but in the lighting and timeframe.. It is possible that the police had a larger role in the deaths than is being reported.. They admit they could have shot some of the patrons, but how many is not discussed..
Police may have shot patrons
Some of the witnesses heard other shooters in the club.. One of the other shooters was the off duty police officer and security guard... It has been reported that he ran in when he heard gunfire and exhanged fire with Mateen.. He retreated.. Then two more officers arrived, entered the club, and exchanged fire with this guy.. They were SWAT team members. That would be the multiple shooters that the witnesses talk about in the interviews... And that would also be the automatic weapons fire that was reported... They have military grade weapons or what people call assault rifles.. Only the military and police can legally have them because Mateen had a semi-automatic. And people would be caught in the cross fire... They did not hit the shooter, so where did all the rounds go? Then there was the video of the officers arriving and shooting into the front of the Pulse from across the street... That would be three incidents of Police fire inside or into a building full of people... Then the shooter Mateen retreats into a bathroom with only 4 or 5 people in it, where he calls the police, gets on social media, and does some searches for jihad material, texts some people, and there are people who survived from in that bathroom..
The statistics say that when multiple officers fire their weapons at a single target in low light conditions, there accuracy rate is 9%... Yes.. 9%... Less than 1 out of 10 rounds hit the target.. Those other rounds go somewhere... Again, In a club full of people.. more than likely some of them got hit too...
S tudy
We know there were other shooters as well.. To end the standoff, the SWAT team was shooting through a wall with people still in the club on the other side.... Reports and video of holes on the outside of the wall confirm this... They tried to blow a hole in the wall. That did not work, so they used an armored vehice.. This was reported too.. They said that some of the bodies could not be identified, when everyone in a club has to carry ID... or they wouold not have gotten in past security. Hiding in the back from a crazy man with a gun by a wall that the police try to breech with explosives will do that... .223 rounds won't....
SWAT Firing
And the timeline ABC put out makes it almost impossible for a single gunman to kill all those people..
ABC report
So it is highly likely that in four different shootouts, that the police officers did actually have more to do with this then reported.. Florida is a Felony Murder state, so all the victims would be attributed to the shooter, whether he actually shot all of them or not.. I do not know.. but it is a possibility...
If they do not release the autopsy reports, that will be a clue..
Autopsy not released til after investigation

edit on 19-6-2016 by Orionhunter88 because: edit

edit on 19-6-2016 by Orionhunter88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-6-2016 by Orionhunter88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Serious doubts arising.

The FBI let the door of the shooters apartment open.
Not open as in unlocked, but wide open.
No police guards, no seal at the door, no locked door.

So a journalist just enters, sniffs around presents the outdated weapons license, conveniently just next to a quran.

24 hours after the shooting. I am no CSI expert, but it seems logic for a person with half a brain that this appartment should be thourougly checked. checked for fingerprints/dna traces of potential contacts he had. Evidence should be protected.

And i seriously doubt that this is possible within less than 24 hours.

In San Bernardino we had the same situation, it was longer than 24 hours but also there the journalist entered, if i remember correctly the landlord openend the door.
At least there the door was looked and sealed.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

24 hours after the shooting. I am no CSI expert, but it seems logic for a person with half a brain that this appartment should be thourougly checked. checked for fingerprints/dna traces of potential contacts he had. Evidence should be protected.

That is correct. What the news media did their is bascilly destroying any evidence.

I was surprised to see that he had an expired gun license. If you have a expired gun license you couldn't buy anything let alone ammo.

Seeing the Christmas items on the door was rather

According to the media he was a Radical Muslim.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join