It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taliban using "honey trap" boys to lure Afghan police forces...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I've seen it talked about on occassion how pedophilia is accepted in some Muslim countries. I recall a story of a US soldier who was disciplined for beating the snot out of one of these smelly throwbacks for assaulting young boys.

Saw an interesting article on Yahoo News reporting that the Taliban is using young boys as a honey trap to lure Afghan police. I'm sorry, but WTF is wrong with this culture / religion?

Read for yourself...

Taliban Using Young Boys as Honey Trap

The Taliban are using child sex slaves to mount crippling insider attacks on police in southern Afghanistan, exploiting the pervasive practice of "bacha bazi" -- paedophilic boy play -- to infiltrate security ranks, multiple officials and survivors of such assaults told AFP. The ancient custom is prevalent across Afghanistan, but nowhere does it seem as entrenched as in the province of Uruzgan, where "bacha bereesh" -- or boys without beards -- widely become objects of lustful attraction for powerful police commanders. The Taliban over nearly two years have used them to mount a wave of Trojan Horse attacks -- at least six between January and April alone -- that have killed hundreds of policemen, according to security and judicial officials in the province.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They just can't resist can they.

I guess since its an ancient custom I'm the douche bag for finding it revolting?

Googled the term Bacha Bazi, google brought up Man Love Thursday?

Afghanistan seems a bit contradictory of itself but hey thats just my ethnocentrism right?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't know how to respond.

Good!?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Taliban!

They are still assholes but I can't be mad at them disposing of authority figures abusing their power to hurt children
edit on 16-6-2016 by VivreLibre because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I try real hard to be tolerant of different cultures, viewpoints, etc. However, at some point you just have to just say that all cultures are not created equal. This behavior is simply not acceptable to the civilized world.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ok like seriously, you are apart of the global patriarchy can you please focus your attention on the American rape culture that effects only women.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Arabs say - "Women are for babies, Men are for pleasure."

Okay then!!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Frankly, it's not acceptable in an "uncivilized culture " either. I would call them animals, but I don't want to offend an entire kingdom of nature.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I also have a hard to reconciling how this is acceptable but then homosexuality is not? So messing around with little boys is not a homosexual act because the are beardless? Seriously?

All I can do is just laugh at this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
They should work for Disney, be a "guard" there

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Arabs say - "Women are for babies, Men are for pleasure."

So did the Romans, and they liked boys too.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

And thank the lord they were disposed and dont continue this REAL rape culture

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
A lot of my marine buddies have told me about it over the years, it's pretty common, boys are for pleasure women are for punching bags and having babies.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

But, are those pedo-cops not also gays, and subject of capital punishment? Atleast according to sharia, those chaps should be dingling and dangling from nearest branch.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Happy Man Love Thursday!

It's not rape or homosexuality if it's with a beardless boy.

And sometimes they buttf**k each other anyways. And sometimes goats when they can find em.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I still think failing to seal the entire border somehow some way was and still is the biggest tactical mistake of the coalition and the local forces.

You won't see tali-whackers jumping in like airborne rangers cross border and you can then tame the rest of the countries areas one by one while opening up mining areas and routes first.

As for gay boy play

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Maybe they had sexual emergencies?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

But, are those pedo-cops not also gays, and subject of capital punishment? Atleast according to sharia, those chaps should be dingling and dangling from nearest branch.

A boy is not a man, though... according to Afghani police.

Obviously the Taliban doesn't agree.

They're also bait.

And it works because all of them are outrageous excuses for human beings.
edit on 17-6-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
A lot of my marine buddies have told me about it over the years, it's pretty common, boys are for pleasure women are for punching bags and having babies.

Sounds likes it's the boys who should be wearing burqas.

I'll point out, it sounds like one of, if not the country with the highest % of men participating in homosexual acts. Irony doesn't do it justice.
edit on 18-6-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join