It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: U.S. Conducting Secret Missions Inside Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It looks like the next target for the Bush administration is Iran, look for a constant buildup of how Iran is "a threat that must be dealt with immediately." It also sounds like they have already started missions to identify targets that are likely to be sites for making nukes.

Hersh quotes one government consultant with close ties to the Pentagon as saying, "The civilians in the Pentagon want to go into Iran and destroy as much of the military infrastructure as possible."

One former high-level intelligence official told The New Yorker, "This is a war against terrorism, and Iraq is just one campaign. The Bush administration is looking at this as a huge war zone. Next, we're going to have the Iranian campaign."
Reuters.com
It is really starting to look like it will turn into WW3 to me. I know that a lot of people will say "nah, we are too tied up in Iraq to deal with Iran already." But I remember people saying that we had too much to deal with Afghanistan to go into Iraq.

*Added Url Tag

[edit on 16-1-2005 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Of course Iran is next and the invasion will be coming shortly. Those who doubt this most likely still think Saddam has WMD hidden somewhere. Believe your leaders folks. They will (and already are) send you on the primrose path to hell with their lies.

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Frith]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
My first reaction to the title of this thread was, 'well, duh'. Of course the US is planning what to do next. It would be very negligent not to have the next few steps of your strategy in mind already, and I would hope that this is a lesson that they have learned. Their plan, if I'm not mistaken, is to whip the whole area into shape, one country after another.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
bah, they just put this topic on ATSNN 15 minutes after i posted this, ignore this.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Get ready for a draft also, The Ignorant Red Neck run American Government will need more cannon fodder for their religious crusade against Islamic peoples.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfYahweh
Get ready for a draft also, The Ignorant Red Neck run American Government will need more cannon fodder for their religious crusade against Islamic peoples.

Islamic "people" are "pagans" and GW is on a "mission" to rehabilitate them. Just the way they do those on death row in Texas.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Dr.Horacid get a grip of reality.
Perhaps you are in need of rehabilitation also alone with the pagans.

Any way I tell you our war happy god ridden president wants to wag war against the middle east countries and go into history as the man that started armagendon.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Dropping by to remind everyone to Play Nice

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Islamic "people" are "pagans" and GW is on a "mission" to rehabilitate them. Just the way they do those on death row in Texas.

What pray tell have muslims been convicted of requiring us to "rehabilitate" them? And by rehabilitation you mean blowing them up, right?

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

The best bit here :

"They constitute a revival of a form of covert US military activity used in the 1980s, notably in support of the Nicaraguan Contras."

Reagan was told this was "unlawful use of force" by the world court, ie TERRORISM.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frith

What pray tell have muslims been convicted of requiring us to "rehabilitate" them? And by rehabilitation you mean blowing them up, right?

No need to waste bombs, or C-4. Just bullets will do to kill these pagans.....Perhaps bullets dipped in pork fat even. Maybe paint a small Israeli flag of them. Islam is a vile paganistic ritual paying homage to perhaps the most vile piece of human filth in history........Mohamed!
There now do you get it? Although I would prefer a neutron device.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Islam is a vile paganistic ritual paying homage to perhaps the most vile piece of human filth in history........Mohamed!
There now do you get it? Although I would prefer a neutron device.

Your US pressydents have surely snached that covteted prize of "most vile piece of human filth in history" from good ol Mohammed.
Just look at all they have contributed to in such diverse fields as Geniocide (where have all your natives gone), Warfare (invented and dropped 2, thats TWO nukes) and Propagand and Mindcontrol (look at me trying to de-programm your version of blind-nationalism v 2.0).

Sorry but old Mo' just isn't in the same league.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
The vast majority of "native americans" dispersed into american society. A few decided to stay "tribal" that was their choice. There are plenty of "indians" around so point 1 = BS.

Yes, American did make and drop 2 that's TWO nukes on japan. That act saved untold millions of lives on both sides. FACT.

The mind control is actually failing now. We did have over 40 years of liberal mind control of the media and the associated propoganda. But that is almost all gone now. American is begining to "see" the world as the vile place that it is again. Mohamed was an insane power hungry demon from hell. The Koran teaches Hate and WAR against all non-followers. Except for the first 5 books of the "actual hebrew bible" the text is just filth and BS.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I cant imagine some people STILL dont think a draft is coming.

All you 18-26's out there who voted for Bush: I hope you sleep well at night right now, because tough times are ahead for you. For us all...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

When will people learn to just ignore such laughable drivel that comes out of the mouths of people like this?

If everyone thought like this we would still be in the Middle Ages.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
I cant imagine some people STILL dont think a draft is coming.

All you 18-26's out there who voted for Bush: I hope you sleep well at night right now, because tough times are ahead for you. For us all...

I find it ironic that you, as a few others, continue to believe that the draft IS coming.
News flash (in case you missed the 10/11 o'clock news), it was introduced in 2003 only to be voted down.
It was again re-introduced, as per the below linked article, and voted down....again!: 402 Against and only 2 For.
Rangel To Reintroduce Draft Bill

skippytjc, you planning on writing your state congressman or senator and asking him/her to re-re-introduce said Draft legislation, again?
I, for one, certainly hope that it is you that sleeps well tonight.

seekerof

[edit on 17-1-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Seeker, its going to happen. The fact that they keep revisiting it is proof enough. GWB will create circumstances that will make it all but mandatory. Regardless of what was voted a year ago.

#1 No way in heck is the US near done in Iraq.
#2 There WILL be additioonal action, most likely in Iran

If the US forces are strained beyond imagination now, what do you think will happen when a BIGGER, more involved war with Iran starts?

So, you people keep quoting a vote that was made in the past. Things are going to change drastically very soon and the requirements will be nothing like they were a year ago.

GWB will be supreme ruler soon and he will be able to just bypass the vote anyways.

ALL HAIL KING BUSH!!! SUPREME REPRESENTATIVE OF GODS WISHES!!!

[edit on 17-1-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny Redburn

When will people learn to just ignore such laughable drivel that comes out of the mouths of people like this?

If everyone thought like this we would still be in the Middle Ages.

simple use the ignore button located on the left and you wont have to read that kind of rubbish

[edit on 17-1-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Actually I think that a couple of things are going to happen. First it's almost a conclusion that a draft is on the way - there is no other way that the forces will be there to fight this new front.
I also see a major increase in taxes. How else will this war be funded. By raising taxes, there will be funds available to do what is needed. I don't condone it, but i realize that these are the only ways to keep Bush's war machine going.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
NOTICE TO ALL 18-26 YEAR OLDS:

Get your things in order. Buy some Kevlar underwear. Make sure everybody knows how you feel about them. Your going on a trip to a bad sandy place soon. I wish you well and stand ready for when they call up the 27-35’s to back you up.

See you in Tehran!!!

ALL HAIL KING BUSH!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join