It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Labour MP Jo Cox has died after being shot three times in the street near her office by an attacker

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlestonChew
a reply to: ElectricFeel

Can this be classified as far-right terrorism too? Or is he "mentally ill"?

Seeing how politicians require the use of violence and intimidation to enforce their political aims, it can be said that the gunman--Tommy Mair--was acting in self-defense to help rid the world of terrorism.

Thank you, Tommy.

Have you also looked the definition for 'Wanker'? A mother has been violently murdered.
edit on 16-6-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Seeing how politicians require the use of violence and intimidation to enforce their political aims, it can be said that the gunman--Tommy Mair--was acting in self-defense to help rid the world of terrorism.

Thank you, Tommy.

*Removed*

Sweet, tell that to all of the innocent people imprisoned because of people like her.
edit on 6/16/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/16/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlestonChew

The inability to accept the inherent worth of an individual who does not share your attitude, or perform as you would like, is a trait associated with fascism.

You seem OK with having no empathy for this woman, or sympathy for her family.

That's not how HUMANITY works. You are a pretty crappy anarchist if you haven't worked that out already.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Dude you obviously have no idea what you are talking about so there is no point in continuing with this.

Bye

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

The inability to accept the inherent worth of an individual who does not share your attitude, or perform as you would like, is a trait associated with fascism.

So if I don't care that people retaliate against the boot stomping on them, I'm a fascist?

If I were a fascist wouldn't I support strong government??

You seem OK with having no empathy for this woman, or sympathy for her family.

She should have picked a different occupation.

That's not how HUMANITY works. You are a pretty crappy anarchist if you haven't worked that out already.

I'll remember to shed tears after government has been abolished.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Thank you, Tommy.

Have you also looked the definition for 'Wanker'? A mother has been violently murdered you waste of skin.

Sweet, tell that to all of the innocent people imprisoned because of people like her.

Such as? Specifically who? Tell us something she did. Oh, that's right, You know NOTHING about her, your pontificating is as inaccurate as it is unwelcome. You thank a murderer for committing a vile act. That's all we need to know about you. Your only agenda is promoting yourself.

Utterly despicable
edit on 16-6-2016 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No society with any hope of lasting more than twenty minutes would have you in it. The human species survives best when its members care for one another, regardless of how different they might be from one another.

I have no issue with anarchy, but the fact of the matter is that you are not really an anarchist. You are a psychopath. There is a very large difference. An anarchist would be sad the woman is dead, but not sad that parliament will be inconvenienced. You just seem to enjoy the fact that she's dead, and that is inhuman. I know anarchists. Some of them are amongst my closest friends. There's not a one of them would lift a finger to help someone with your attitude if they fell on hard times though, and each of them will be mortified to hear of your conduct, as a self confessed mouthpiece for that particular mode of thought.

I am utterly disgusted by your conduct in this thread.
edit on 16-6-2016 by TrueBrit because: Something else is coming.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Thank you, Tommy.

Have you also looked the definition for 'Wanker'? A mother has been violently murdered you waste of skin.

You know NOTHING about her

She was a politician.

/thread

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: Kali74
My heart goes out to our UK members.

Thank you. Deeply shocked here. I heard that she was a rising star in the Labour Party - and that she was also a damn good constituency MP, ie: she listened to her constituents in her MP 'surgeries' as they are called over here, where people can go to their MP and bring up concerns or complaints.
This kind of thing never happens here, frankly. Racking my brain to think of the last time this happened.

Steven Timms was stabbed in 2010 I think and before that was the Lib Dem guy in Cheltenham attacked by the nutter with the samurai sword. Cant think of any others though there may be more.

I remember the lunatic with a sword, but when was the last time a sitting MP was murdered - and when I say murdered, I don't mean assassinated by the IRA?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

God knows, Aerey Neave was blown up by the IRA that's the last one I can think of. Before that, the Prime Minister, Spencer Percival was assassinated by a lone gunman...waaaay back.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

TrueBrit, if she were "good" she never would have taken a position working in government. She acted voluntarily to join a hierarchical system that exploits human beings.

This is what her husband Brendan said "She would have wanted two things above all else to happen now, one that our precious children are bathed in love and two, that we all unite to fight against the hatred that killed her. Hate doesn’t have a creed, race or religion, it is poisonous".

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

She was a human first, and that is the only factor which has any bearing on how much her death means to another human being.

You do not understand that, because you are not wired correctly. That might not be your fault. You might have been born that way, you might have been abused so badly that your empathic capacity is nill. I honestly could not know without spending time getting to know you, something I would like to avoid at all costs, if your conduct today is anything to go by.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Airey Neave was killed by the INLA.

He was a vocal advocate of the reintroduction of the death penalty for Irish Terrorists.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Thank you, Tommy.

You know NOTHING about her

She was a politician.

/thread

Words fail me. She was a mother and a wife and used to work for Oxfam, but according to you that doesn't matter?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

No society with any hope of lasting more than twenty minutes would have you in it.

Well, I've lived in my current society for 30 years and it's still here.

The human species survives best when its members care for one another,

Government is a shining example of human compassion.

regardless of how different they might be from one another.

Variance in human personality or views has nothing to do with it.

You may as well tell me I'm a psychopath because I don't mourn the death of the nazis, or cops, or legislators, or judges--or any one little cog in the wheel that allows government to exist.

When a slave beats his slave-master, the slave is not a "bad" person. The slave master had it coming.

If a legislator doesn't use their political authority to abolish political authority, they deserve it.

I have no issue with anarchy,

Wonderful. Anarchism is the only political philosophy that will carry us away from chaos of government.

Government officials are terrorists.

but the fact of the matter is that you are not really an anarchist.

Sweet, but, you don't have the authority to make that call, only I do

You are a psychopath.

If I am a psychopath because I'm happy when one of my perceived enemies have fallen, then all humans are psychopaths.

Do you remember the celebrations that took place when Bin Laden was killed?? MILLIONS praised the death of one person.

Stop using your representatives to force your political views on others and this wouldn't be an issue.

An anarchist would be sad the woman is dead, but not sad that parliament will be inconvenienced.

I wouldn't be sad if all of parliament simultaneously choked on toothpicks.

in fact, it would probably push us forward as a species.

You just seem to enjoy the fact that she's dead, and that is inhuman.

I don't enjoy the fact that anyone dies, but humans have the right to defend themselves.

I know anarchists. Some of them are amongst my closest friends. There's not a one of them would lift a finger to help someone with your attitude if they fell on hard times though, and each of them will be mortified to hear of your conduct, as a self confessed mouthpiece for that particular mode of thought.

You're making a baseless appeal to authority. Your friends are not the end-all-be-all to anarchist thought. There isn't a licensing program granting "Anarchist Permits" to potential members. It doesn't work that way.

I am utterly disgusted by your conduct. Good day sir.

I'll remember that when we're in another thread and you advocate for violence against someone whom you disagree with.

It seems to me that you are being completely subjective because you, in fact, have no issue with violence against people.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

God knows, Aerey Neave was blown up by the IRA that's the last one I can think of. Before that, the Prime Minister, Spencer Percival was assassinated by a lone gunman...waaaay back.

Ian Gow was killed after that.
Aha! I've found the last non-Northern Irish related murder. And the butler did it!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

This is what her husband Brendan said "She would have wanted two things above all else to happen now, one that our precious children are bathed in love and two, that we all unite to fight against the hatred that killed her. Hate doesn’t have a creed, race or religion, it is poisonous".

You're one of those people who fall for it when politicians kiss babies.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Soloprotocol

You're one of those people who fall for it when politicians kiss babies.

And you seem to be one of those sick people who thinks she deserved it.

Look dude you are quite clearly not the brightest of chaps so how about you stop demonstrating your lack of intelligence, posting your disrespectful crap on this thread.

A woman, a mother, a wife and a daughter has been brutally murderd

You would do well to remember that
edit on 16-6-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you're going to use violence against people, people are going to get angry and retaliate.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

If you're going to use violence against people, people are going to get angry and retaliate.

Tell me then what horrible violent act this mother committed?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join