It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What majority of Muslims really believe

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

I think it would be far more accurate to label the peaceful Muslims as "radical", since they seem to be rare, and threatened. Most seem to either embrace the violence, or at he least condone it, when being honest. Every single time someone goes undercover in a mosque or other Islamic center, they find that violence and hate are promoted. I watched video, some time back, of a group going to visit some local "camp" place, that had been billed as a community center of sorts, welcoming all, Muslim-run. They were met with overt hostility, and refused entry.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Swills

Picketing funerals and saying all sorts of homophobic rhetoric? Oh cool, that puts it in perspective, for a sec there I thought we were talking about a genocidal army that is effecting every nation in this world.

You cannot tell me as a self professed atheist, that you would not join my agnostic ass, in punching WBC folks in the throat. Now, I am old, but if I found out I was terminal, I would gladly go to an ISIS prayer service, and blow myself and all of the bastards straight to the hell they might fear. There is nothing for me on the other side, would happily take out the ISIS bastards.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: shooterbrody

Oh Islamic countries aren't allowed to have wars?

So they had a beef with the US back then...so what, it happens.

Why is that terrorism and what the US was doing to the Indians not?

So now everything Muslims did in history in terms of war is now going to be labeled terrorism?

And what Europe was doing to each other and third world countries was something else

You need to see your twisted logic for what it is

Well kidnapping people on the open sea and making slaves of them sure sounds similar to what ISIS is doing today.
Gee hykacking jets in the 80's wasn't terror?

You claimed it did not exist
You are full of crap

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Really?
Terrorism didn't EXIST?
It did ,it just didn't have a traitor's help,that's all

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Seems like there's a lot of Muslim and Christian hate going around.

Any excuse you guys can use to show your real feelings huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Seems like there's a lot of Muslim and Christian hate going around.

Any excuse you guys can use to show your real feelings huh?

I have no positive feeling for any organized religion, you got anything else?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
All this Muslim propaganda has you people so duped by the media that you get 20 flags just for dissing Islam.

Some ignorant ish going. The real Terrorists live in Palestine, but are not Arab, Muslim or regular Jewish.

Zionism makes every Muslim nation look like Ghandi.

America is the only country that has no idea that the Zionists have deprived Palestinians of all human rights and they have no legit claim to the land.

They aren't even Semitic never mind Israelites.

Sheeple.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I think it would be far more accurate to label the peaceful Muslims as "radical", since they seem to be rare, and threatened. Most seem to either embrace the violence, or at he least condone it, when being honest. Every single time someone goes undercover in a mosque or other Islamic center, they find that violence and hate are promoted. I watched video, some time back, of a group going to visit some local "camp" place, that had been billed as a community center of sorts, welcoming all, Muslim-run. They were met with overt hostility, and refused entry.

You have no idea what you are talking about and all you know comes from the Jewish media.

You are just believing what the Synagogue of Satan is telling you. You like having your mind told what to think and not knowing it?

I bet you don't know many Muslims.

Good people. Just like everyone else.

What you said is stupid, sorry if that sounds rude but it is. You are fos.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ASIAHXPAORSBA
You have no idea what you are talking about and all you know comes from the Jewish media.

You are just believing what the Synagogue of Satan is telling you. You like having your mind told what to think and not knowing it?

I bet you don't know many Muslims.

Good people. Just like everyone else.

What you said is stupid, sorry if that sounds rude but it is. You are fos.

Considering how little I pay attention to the media, that's almost laughable. When coupled with a clear "dislike" of another group, well, I guess I know how to take that opinion.

Define "everyone else".

What's clear is that you don't know, and you want to point fingers at someone else. That was a Muslim that shot up the club. Muslims that attacked all sorts of other places. They weren't Jewish.

Someone is full of something here, and it isn't me.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Were you there?

Ever hear of a false flag?

Like I said, you are only hearing what THEY want you to. You are falling for a scam.

Do you not know that all these things are planned in advance and most likely had nothing to do with Isis.

But by all means, believe everything you hear and tell lies about over a billion people who you don't know.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Everyone else is everyone else who I didn't mention. Everyone has a pretty clear definition do I need to tell you what it means?

Muslims are good people, just like everyone else.

Meaning you are discriminating against them and they are people like everyone.

Evil people exist everywhere. You don't watch much media, how did you get propagandized?

I bet you think Oswald killed Kennedy too right?

Zionism is terrorizing the Palestinians in truly ruthless a way that women, children, elderly and non combatants in even the tiny territory that is still Palestinian have no human rights. None. Generations don't know what it is like to live in a non war zone because they got their country stolen.

You just never hear about it because guess who owns all the media. If you want to there is a documentary called A Devil in disguise in 13 parts and many Zionist history documentaries exposing their diabolical deeds.

Zionism is not Judaism, a Jew is not always a Zionist. Non Zionist Jews protest the state of Israel as anti-Torah and evil.

The Talmud makes rape legal if it is unnatural or on a young child and declares Gentiles not human but barbarian.

edit on 16-6-2016 by ASIAHXPAORSBA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Were you there?

Like I said, you are only hearing what THEY want you to. You are falling for a scam.

Do you not know that all these things are planned in advance and most likely had nothing to do with Isis.

But by all means, believe everything you hear and tell lies about over a billion people who you don't know.

Pray tell...do you have personal information, or from reliable sources, that would dispute that the Orlando Ogre was not a Muslim and/or an ISIS supporter?

Are you trying to dispute PEW Research's findings about what Muslims think/believe about the subjects reported? If so, do you have more reliable sources of information that would clearly indicate that (despite what is happening around the world on a daily basis) Islam-inspired violence is all imaginary, "false flags" or media propaganda?

Do you know all of these "billion people" that you seem to be blindly supporting/excusing?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I don't give a damn what you say I am not going to just hate people because the government says that they did this or that.

I am way too familiar with the way things work to listen to crap from racists who don't know that the whole thing is planned to get you to think what they want you to.

You fall for it, I know better.
edit on 16-6-2016 by ASIAHXPAORSBA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:48 PM
link   

And yes I am disputing it. I dispute hate filled propaganda.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Were you there?

Nope, ben on a conspiracy site for years, and never heard of such a thing! /sarcasm

ISIS says otherwise.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Muslims are good people, just like everyone else.

Meaning you are discriminating against them and they are people like everyone.

I am not discriminating against anyone, but, hey, toss around false accusations if it makes you feel better.

Evil people exist everywhere. You don't watch much media, how did you get propagandized?

Except for Muslims, of course, who are all good people. Good! *rolls eyes*

I bet you think Oswald killed Kennedy too right?

He's responsible. Likely a misfire, but that wouldn't have happened had he not been there. Another topic for another thread, though.

Zionism is terrorizing the Palestinians in truly ruthless a way that women, children, elderly and non combatants in even the tiny territory that is still Palestinian have no human rights. None. Generations don't know what it is like to live in a non war zone because they got their country stolen.

You just never hear about it because guess who owns all the media. If you want to there is a documentary called A Devil in disguise in 13 parts and many Zionist history documentaries exposing their diabolical deeds.

You're joking, right??? Never hear about it? We hear that BS all the time!! Sorry, but I have seen fakes propaganda videos from Palestinians, even one where a guy pretends to be shot, only to show up a few minutes later, in the same group. Save your bigotry for someone else. I am not interested.

The Talmud makes rape legal if it is unnatural or on a young child and declares Gentiles not human but barbarian.

You want tot alk about rape......are you SURE??? Nice long list of female reporters raped and assaulted by crowds of Muslims, European women and little girls being raped by Muslims, but, hey, spout your anti-Jewish rhetoric and blame them for a Muslim terrorist.

I prefer reality, thanks.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

TPTB have greased the skids of our slide as a Republic faster and faster toward a very hellish future . . . and then . . . ceasing to exist as a Republic.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: uncommitted

If, ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas. WBBC doesn't have an army that spans globally and is waging war in ever country on earth based on its sick and twisted ideology, but if it did you bet your ass, I'd be saying," there's something wrong with the doctrine of Christianity and it needs reform"

Islam doesn't have an army either does it? Have you missed that point? ISIS is not Islam, a few people on a Youtube video do not represent millions, or billions, don't get sucked into the hype.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Uncommitted:

Islam was spoke of as a plague, by nations past. Have they changed how they treat Women and Children in the past 500 give or take, yrs? Not really. In the West they simply do not behave as they do in Saudi Arabia and now Turkey. They've had a history of ups and downs.

They began to act rationally in the past decades before their leaders sold out and rubbed shoulders so to say with the west. Now it's a bloody mess all over again. I don't know any Women who would Want to live in these Islamic Countries do you? I don't know any gays who would want to live in Saudi Arabia, do you?

Lunacy is all i can describe these Religions as. If you think we're too 'Modernized' to become what we once were, you're wrong. There are ancient accounts of Nuclear war and Deserts turned to to green glass that only a nuke could have done. There are cases upon cases of it. The world will keep turning inside this subliminal nightmare until the many choose to look beyond what they're mesmerized by.

Have a Nice Day.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Muslim majority countries generally have Islamic or sharia laws so that is generally what they do. Look into the Islamic laws of Saudi, Iran, Pakistan and numerous other muslim majority countries and this is how Islamic culture and society organizes itself. Definitely not compatible and does not tolerate western democratic principals. Their laws are completely different and organized according to Islam and it's doctrine.

Western countries may possibly adopt a no muslim immigration policy in coming years.

Trump is already saying this and so are some political parties in Europe. As the present situation progresses it may only be a matter of time. None of this is going to suddenly disappear and I think things will continue to get more and more volatile.

Just an example of how different Islamic culture is to anything else, the Islamic bicycle I kid you not...

The proper Islamic bicycle for the Muslim women is a topic of heated discussion in both Sunni and Shia Islam

In Iran it is forbidden for women to ride traditional bicycles out of concerns for modesty.[3] Women riders are attacked by vigilantes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Women cyclists face jail, warns Iranian police chief

www.thenational.ae...

A very very different culture...
edit on 17-6-2016 by JimTSpock because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join