It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Will NOT Be Terrified Into Submission". Why Does Netanyahu Get IT But Obama Doesn't?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: paxnatus

Netanyahu lives it.

Yes he does live it. He has to seeing how he is the Prime Minister of one of the worst terrorist nations on the planet.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

but leave it to Obozo
to exploit a horrific tragedy to further his own political agenda!!

Kinda like how Trump patted himself on the back for being right about terrorism after the Orlando shootings? Not sure what you would call that but I'd call it using a tragedy to further his political agenda of being elected president. Not much different from what Obama did, and no I don't agree that our guns should be taken away and no I do not support Obama or Hillary, just in case you try and throw that strawman out there.

You Trump supporters are a funny bunch. Cognitive dissonance may as well be yalls middle names.
edit on 6/16/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

This topic isn't about Obama! It's about the Netty!

Then why is Obama's name in the title?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Israel doesn't have to worry since they have such a big influence on the U.S., the U.S. will always bend over, spread and let Israel stick it in, and the U.S. will have to like it. Otherwise Israel and their bestest buddy Great Britain will unleash their gangstalkers on us.
edit on 16-6-2016 by deloprator20000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Oh, O gets it, but he isn't on the same side.

He said years ago where he stood, and he's proving that daily.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Netanyahu actually served his country and still does. B.O. was a "community organizer" and college boy and never spent one day as a Soldier for his country. B.O. couldn't fight or lead himself, let alone a country of militia,..out of a wet paper bag. .. That a Yahu's balls dropped years ago. B.O. is still trying to figure out if his daughters are actually his and if he should be upset about it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

If you study his history of leadership quite often he has mysteriously backed down,someone CIA or who-ever has the drop on him,he can talk the talk but I fear he is comprimised.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

As commander in Chief Mr. Obama has commanded the entire military for nearly 8 years now... so who hasnt served?

Just making it clear that when someone is president they are the top dog of the entire military... if you dont think so then how did Mr. Bush get away with a direct order to hop into Iraq without any prior approval?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
why do we rely on others to fix our problems ?

that's what jumped to my mind when I read the title

neither guy defines me or sets my opinions or has any influence in my life or decisions

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
People should be free to say whatever they want. People should also be free to express their displeasure with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Of course leave it to a leftist to politicize SOMETHING GOOD!! But i'm not surprised its the way your mind works!! Any opportunity to take a "dig" you are gonna go for it!! The left have no principles or morals to stand Hell, even if they knew the difference between good and evil, they would choose to follow evil!

To be honest with you, I would rather be a sheep than a STONE COLD GOAT!! Take your pessimism and hopelessness else where!! People are sick of it!!

Pax

I would rather be a sheep

I don't blame you and that's a fact.The programs are stronger than ever on this earth....stronger than even i could have imagined.So sad immortal is,sad i am.

Continue to be your sheep,know your role and live by it to the end of time....just like a little worker ant,following the scent/programm.

HEY ,TEACHERS ,LEAVE THOSE KIDS ALONE
youtu.be...
edit on 16-6-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Because without a group asking for equality no one seems to get it. Most cases of equality have to hit the supreme court and well there state and federal depending on the state they can stonewall it from going to federal and when federal says a law to say hey we need equality its garunteed states rights get tossed up when human rights is the issue since equality is the argument.

Yet any state office recieving federal dollars must follow federal law... it isnt a closed system it is a dependent system... and federal law is the law of the land when it comes to enforcing equality.

But so many have bound so very tightly to groups thhey forget it is individuals that make up those groups and then in doing so look or glaze on in no responsibility thinking the label or group they chose will handle that responsibility in pass the buck or shoulder the load for them with no individual responsibility and well when no one is working to solve just run around getting donations and told or advised on how to vote on things whos to blame? Thats why people get pardons and step out of office to the side then go else where...

Of course stuff gets done somehow and it seems both cross their fingers to dodge or get the gold star if its bad or good...

We all have to take responsibility as you said personal responsibility and not blame it on some banner or group... of course when rights are being stomped garunteed then yes group but forming groups and pandering and hoping to find a buddy for ones agenda through dollars? Holy beans Batman thats not what the lobby process was for thats rigging industry in ones favor for maximum profit...

Mr. Romney said with the straighest face in the debates 4 years ago tat the government doesnt create jobs and Obama stood right there and agreed with him... um hello US military US Post Office US Parks and Recreation and The Fing office you both were running for.... FFS We live in loon town, if you can even get water out of your tap where you live wtf is in it? Cause none of this makes any sense at all sometimes... well most times.

Im glad to see more people getting political savy and paying attention because thats how some real change beyond everyone being silly billies is going to get some things done....

Whatever pitiful person gets that crown of shame called POTUS I hope sticks to that campaign finance reform stuff... wasting 2 years pandering for dollars when some terms are about that long... no ones getting a damned thing done.

It might sound like im emotionally upset but its so nutter butter im actually in hysterics giggling about it trying to inject humor but tis is also serious business at the same time... I mean yeah want that much freaking protection from the world.... pad the pants, pad the matress, pad the ground and make helmets for our special lil adult heads even when just walking around and helicopter us all with drones and baby monitors with us at all times...

Dang life getting in the way of living is some serious condition... cant even make friends with the next door kids cause skin tone and their super hero in their make believe game has a different name... I suppose that means only one toy per house... and people wonder whats wrong with the world? Were fing infants for flying spaghetti monsters sake... Id flip my table if I wasnt in a high chair so all I can do is rant with cheerios stuck on my face and watch loony tunes for adults called politics.

No im not a trans gendered Brony not that theres anything wrong with playing horsey and the sex I was born with as great that I love women so much men are some PITA that I perfer homosexual effeminate men as friends if I have male friends at all... and yes I can set a trout line and all that other country boy can survive BS spouted as "manly"

I hope this lightens the mood around here but dang if it wasnt reality Id be like you dudes need to change your tampons every once in awhile or something anything that gets us out of loon town.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MrThortan

Dude we got that see my last post... within T&C of course... or hell look at Trump running around saying whatever he wants has anyone checked his diaper lately cause that guy is more full of sh¡t than a porta potty at the county fair... on a weekend.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

It was Netanyahoo who incited the assassin of Prime Minister Rabin. He is a neo-con tool.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

We not be terrified into submission? That's exactly what the gov't has been doing and exactly what govt's and monarchs and empires thrive on.

Netanyahu is all about terrifying his people and the Palestinians into submission. It's what keeps him in power. It what keeps them all in power.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join