It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the Real American Strategists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Realizing that psy-ops is the newest frontier of battle, it's clear that Osama has become the greatest warrior on the planet. With no more than plane-fare for the hijackers and maybe a couple bucks for 'boxcutters', he has succeeded in stimulating the most powerful nation on earth to begin eating itself alive.

Osama has succeeded in polarizing Americans against each other to a degree not seen in decades. He has succeeded in altering our Constitution in ways nobody would have thought possible. He never even had to set foot on the floor of the Senate to do it!

How many years and how many gallons of blood did it take for Americans to change the Constitution to include black Americans? Osama did it with less than $5000!

Hell, rather than play it safe and just strike at the images of western wealth (trade center) he has the balls to hit the Pentagon itself! He had to know he wouldn't kill anybody important with this action. He must have known that it wouldn't do anything except piss of the administration and bring them into a screwed up war in Iraq with no end in sight! Genius!

Meanwhile, while we are now labeled as torturers and crusaders, he's off somewhere having dialysis and getting his cane polished.

I am wondering how we can defeat him since our every action (apparently) leads directly into his hands! This guy is the greatest chess-player ever! Doesn't America have any strategic geniuses anymore? Where's Patton? Where's MacArthur?

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Doesn't that make you wonder about who the real bin-ladden is and where he really came from and how in the world he was so successful with his attacks in the US and how in the world he has eluded our Intel?

Just some food for thoughts.

The man sound so invincible is almost legendary.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Osama is a CIA puppet, funny how he has accomplished exactly what
the NWO has been trying to do for decades...............
Don't be fooled, a man sitting on a camel with a cell phone would never have been able to pull that off sitting in the desert, he has inside help.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great post!

He certainly has had a dramatic effect, hasn't he? I think a good way to start 'beating' him, is for the American people to marginalize him. You could start to do this by building your economy back up, concentrating on your problems at home, and working to unite your country to stand as one. I can't believe what has happened to my neighbour. I never imagined the people of the US would ever allow their rights to be degraded in such a drastic manner. To me, it was everything you stood against. By allowing him the power over you to dictate your actions and change the way you live your lives, the US handed this one to him.

As always, just an opinion.

edit spelling

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Duzey]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   
You are giving that arab too much credit, not even all the intelligence agencies of the arab world could have pulled this off on American soil.

This had to be a inside job no question about it....

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I found Thomas PM Barnett's book 'the pentagon's new map' to be a sensational read. Not much conspiracy, but having been written by one of the most influential strategists in the upper echelons of the pentagon it is nonetheless an undeniable source for comprehending future war planning. Being only 19, i am often chastised for my cynicism toward the republic and the elitists who control it. In this book Barnett cuts no corners when giving the 'brief' concerning our national defense, or offense rather, agenda in the security environment of the 21st century. Though i will never be able to accept what ostensibly occurred on that frightful day in September, i am always eager to set aside my revulsions of the present day status quo for an enlightening peice of understanding. Barnett is a brilliant man and offers a succinct, pragmatic approach to understanding the war of attrition we have found ourselves in.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The real psyops are what the press shoves down our throats every day. Believe it and do your part.

The U.S. has the best strategists in the world, bar none, and by an astounding margin.

Part of being the best is not bragging about it. Instead, we lead our enemies to believe we're a bunch of idiots.

What's pathetic is that they fall for it every damn time. Stunning. But we're not complaining. It sure beats having to work for it.

In war, the one fatal mistake is underestimating your enemy.

The U.S. wins by making sure our enemies always underestimate us.

So far, so good.

Keep talking trash about us. That's what friends are for.

top topics

join