It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The peaceful left is busing in protesters to today's Trump rally in Dallas

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
a reply to: LSU0408

Oh, the irony.

It's so easy for Trump supporters to overlook the fact that Trump has openly advocated and encouraged violence at his rallies against those that don't support him. Hell, he even offered to pay any legal fees that popped up as a result.

WRONG!!! he stated that he'd pay legal fees for people who had to use violence in self defense against these rioters, er, protestors.....

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
youtu.be...

Live stream in dallas

Pretty peaceful
Not like the others

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

so far

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
youtu.be...

Live stream in dallas

Pretty peaceful
Not like the others

It typically takes the Cowboys to win a super bowl for us to riot, so we're pretty safe nowadays.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
live stream inside the rally

edit on 6-16-2016 by Squirlli because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Well it seems like nobody wanted to get sprayed with mace, tazed or otherwise injured maimed or dead so everybody on both sides of lines pretty well behaved themselves. See people have enough sense not to act like that in Texas. By the way other than the weather being a little while oppressive it was pretty fun

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sycomix
Well it seems like nobody wanted to get sprayed with mace, tazed or otherwise injured maimed or dead so everybody on both sides of lines pretty well behaved themselves. See people have enough sense not to act like that in Texas. By the way other than the weather being a little while oppressive it was pretty fun

Let's test your "don't mess with Texas" logic ... wouldn't a large number of the protestors also be Texans?

Perhaps the heavily armed anti-Trump crowd kept the pro-Trump crowd in line ...

Just as logical as your analysis. /shrug

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

There was no heavily armed anti Trump crowd. Lol

Edit: by the way like I keep saying an armed Society is a polite Society
edit on 16-6-2016 by sycomix because: (no reason given)

By the way the way I worded that could have been applicable to either side of the line.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

There was no heavily armed anti Trump crowd. Lol

Edit: by the way like I keep saying an armed Society is a polite Society

By the way the way I worded that could have been applicable to either side of the line.

So the only Texans who carry firearms are Trump fans? Is that your own personal observation?

Yes, and the way I responded to you was to show that if the logic is that armed Texans are keeping the peace, it could be either side or both.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Didn't say that either, I said an armed Society is a polite Society. This is how civilized people conduct themselves. Words and signs, not fires, rocks, eggs and blahh blahh. Nobody got punched, nobody had signs ripped from thier hands. Maybe cali should take notes.

NOBODY GOT HURT!

Strange huh? Texas isn't a stereotype.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Didn't say that either, I said an armed Society is a polite Society. This is how civilized people conduct themselves. Words and signs, not fires, rocks, eggs and blahh blahh. Nobody got punched, nobody had signs ripped from thier hands. Maybe cali should take notes.

Right ... an armed society (Texas) is a polite society (the Trump rally and protest).

Now, your observation that Texans go armed doesn't just apply to pro-Trump Texans, does it?

Yep, no one got sprayed with pepper spray, nobody got cold-cocked, nobody had a Trump sign waved in their face, blah.

I'm glad the event was relatively peaceful. Violence has no place in our politics.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Wasn't Trump saying that his supporters should use violence against anyone Anti-trump?

What a hypocrite.

No, he said that he heard that there was a single protester at a single event that was planning to throw eggs (or some other food) at the stage. Trump then said (paraphrase) 'if you see that guy, knock the crap out of him and I will pay the legal fees.'

There has been no general call for violence against the protesters that I am aware of. Trump rents the venues and has security evict any people he deems to be unwanted. They are not technically open public events.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Let's test your "don't mess with Texas" logic ... wouldn't a large number of the protestors also be Texans?

Depends on how many that were bused in by the "League of United Latin American Citizens" chapters, "Accion America," and the "Next Generation Action Network" are actual citizens...

They don't sound like they were packing heat, they we told to wear white t-shirts and bring only American flags (no wooden or steel poles). I wonder how many military/police they actually brought along.

p.s. the League of United Latin American Citizens has at least 102 chapters?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Lovely attempts to antagonize people, doesn't really seem to have worked though.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

Do you have any detail on those numbers?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Lovely attempts to antagonize people, doesn't really seem to have worked though.

No idea what you're even talking about now.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Perhaps the heavily armed anti-Trump crowd kept the pro-Trump crowd in line ...

Just as logical as your analysis. /shrug

Let me break down in three parts/issues the lack of reality/logic in your post.

One "large number of the protesters also be texans"
If that were the case the organizers WOULD NOT have to BUSS IN people to protest against trump.

Two "perhaps the heavily armed anti-trump crowd kept the pro-trump crowd in line"
You clearly show your lack of knowledge of the open carry/concealed carry laws of texas.
The short and simple answer is to open or conceal carry (when available) require the person to be A LEGAL RESIDENT OF TEXAS that is also (by default and law) A LEGAL US CITIZEN.

So given the majority (at least by the evidence available) were bused in are non residence of Texas would NOT BE LEGALLY ABLE to be armed with ONLY EXCEPTION being if texas recognized a CCW licence from another state.

Considering the organizers were recruiting protesters from groups that support and members are ILLEGAL ALIENS (aka in this country ILLEGALLY AND LAWBREAKERS) that a good amount (if not a majority) were ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Being illegal aliens THEY CANNOT LEGALLY OWN, POSSESS, OR CARRY FIREARMS. Nor could they legally open carry or possess a CCW licence. That is a STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS.

Three "perhaps the heavily armed anti-trump crowd kept the pro-trump crowd in line".
Being armed only effects THE POSSIBLE REPERCUSSIONS of one using violence against someone else.
It means ZERO in "keeping.... crowd in line"
THAT IS THE JOB OF LAW ENFORCEMENT and to a seldom thought of concept by liberals lately of CIVIL BEHAVIOR / PEACEFUL PROTEST (YOU KNOW THAT THING CALLED FOR IN THE FIRST AMENDMENT).

the logical reason that no violence broke out is because the law enforcement community is not under the control of CA liberal anti-trump mentality.

they were not going to be told to "stand down" but to ENFORCE THE LAW and those who defended themselves against attacks from anti-trump protesters would have the FULL BACKING OF THE LAW/LAW ON THEIR SIDE (as long as they didn't violate self defense laws).

So your whole premise of your comment at best has no basis in logic , facts, or reality.

At worst is typical liberal attempt at deflection.

In short those protesters realized that their violence WOULD NOT BE TOLERATED AND THEY HAD NO PROTECTION (be legal or physical) for their ILLEGAL behavior.

Scrounger

edit on 17-6-2016 by scrounger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Just a quick, little observation: When people protest, it typically shows the will or desire of the people. When a political group buses in people...some paid and professional protesters...it is no longer an expression of the will of the people, but an orchestrated event by the group busing the people in. In this case...the left. At that point...in my opinion...the entire protest becomes the responsibility of the group and any and all violence should lead to arrests INCLUDING THE ORGANIZERS and future bans on their unlawful rallies.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

You said..."Being illegal aliens THEY CANNOT LEGALLY OWN, POSSESS, OR CARRY FIREARMS. Nor could they legally open carry or possess a CCW licence. That is a STATE AND FEDERAL LAWS. "

Ummm...but being illegal aliens also means THEY CANNOT BE IN OUR COUNTRY!! But hell if they aren't. Your argument on that topic has no legs. Illegals are here illegally, drive illegally, work illegally and I'm sure own guns illegally. You see...once you commit the crime of invading our country...the other crimes almost seem like a "why not".

So...lets fix the first crime, arrest, fine and deport all of them. Then I can guarantee you they won't ILLEGALLY OWN, POSSESS OR CARRY FIREARMS!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

LOL ... if you want to deal with logic and facts ... you might want to get some logic and facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join