It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The peaceful left is busing in protesters to today's Trump rally in Dallas

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Hey Jimmy - stop putting words in peoples' mouths and stop insinuating anyone here is advocating taking anyone's rights away. By the way, I'm not sure who you are trying to disparage with your attempt at mocking a Texas drawl, but that's pretty childish.

If any of the protestors violate the rights of ANYONE trying to move freely or exercise their right to support a candidate, they may face a different situation than that of San Jose is all we are saying. The police will respond to violence, and Texans won't respond to physical attacks with cowering fear is all we are saying.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Gothmog
Heads up to the protestors. This is Texas , not Cali . They start their sh** in Texas they may leave faster than they entered.

That will be great if a pro-Trumper has a CCP and nips the bud when they attack. One can only hope. They only respond to violence greater than what they dish out by running to their safe place.

Yeah! It would be awesome if it went from a random punch to shooting deaths!!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: jimmyx

Dallas held a mock protest in which the police were in riot gear and moving against protesters throwing things at them. I think we are prepared.

We also have open carry law here. We're not putting up with sh $t, I can tell you that!

what makes you think that people on the left wouldn't be "carrying" also...what you really want is an old fashioned shoot-out, you people would drool if that happened. by the way, you WILL put up with "$t", just like the left has had to put up with yours. if not, you will be put in prison or shot by police.

Touched a nerve, huh? I'm just stating the truth.

you just threatened to shoot and murder protesters. and you confirmed it by saying "I'm just stating the truth"....
and YOU ask ME, if it touched a nerve?...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Heads up to the protestors. This is Texas , not Cali . They start their sh** in Texas they may leave faster than they entered.

That will be great if a pro-Trumper has a CCP and nips the bud when they attack. One can only hope. They only respond to violence greater than what they dish out by running to their safe place.

are any of you Americans or over the age of 12???.....

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I will be in attendance tonight with a locked and loaded attitude taking verbal aim at Trump supporters. That' how we roll in Texas.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Free assembly is fine, as long as it's peaceful. The past few Trump rallys have been less than peaceful, thanks to the left.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Dallas held a mock protest in which the police were in riot gear and moving against protesters throwing things at them. I think we are prepared.

We also have open carry law here. We're not putting up with sh $t, I can tell you that!

what makes you think that people on the left wouldn't be "carrying" also...what you really want is an old fashioned shoot-out, you people would drool if that happened. by the way, you WILL put up with "$t", just like the left has had to put up with yours. if not, you will be put in prison or shot by police.

you just threatened to shoot and murder protesters. and you confirmed it by saying "I'm just stating the truth"....

Okay, I'll rephrase it. Because police have practiced in preparation for a possible riot and supporters are allowed to show up protected we Texans will keep things in order. No shooting.

Feel better now?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

So today we'll see more violence at a Trump rally in which the MSM will no doubt blame Trump. Even though the the situation is exacerbated by groups of organized protests. Can't wait for Cleveland next month.

Group Plans Protest for Trump Rally in Dallas

They're providing buses at 5 p.m. to transport anyone who wants to attend the protest.

www.nbcdfw.com...

Protesters are often 'bussed in and paid' for many different protests for many different things. From posts here, one would think anti trump organizations were the first in history to do this.

They're just the first to do this, get violent, and then blame the violence on the speaker.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I will be in attendance tonight with a locked and loaded attitude taking verbal aim at Trump supporters. That' how we roll in Texas.

Still upset that your Texas boy Lyin' Ted got trounced, huh?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: mr-lizard

Does anyone else get to be held accountable? What about the people attacking Trump supporters unprovoked? We gonna hold Trump accountable for that? You can't hold Trump accountable for the tons of ignorant uneducated government dependent turd stirrers that make it a point to show up at his rallies to cause trouble. You just can't.

unprovoked????....how about if Hillary came out in a public address and said all right-wing red-necks were murderers, thieves, and drug runners.....I'm sure everyone on the right would get together, hold hands, and sing kumbaya

Hillary, along with the rest of the left seem to think the Orlando shooting was because of Republicans hateful rhetoric towards gays... The New York Times came out in a public story and said it. Nobody on the right has gotten, or will get violent.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

Not death, but a shot to their ass as they're running to their safe place will do just fine.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: maria_stardust
a reply to: LSU0408

Oh, the irony.

It's so easy for Trump supporters to overlook the fact that Trump has openly advocated and encouraged violence at his rallies against those that don't support him. Hell, he even offered to pay any legal fees that popped up as a result.

At some point Trump will have to take personal accountability for his words and actions. He's reaping the discontent that he has sown.

But as you have pointed out, that's ancient history. Even if it is something that he has encouraged during this election.

No, lol, that's ancient history as you pointed out... I simply said it was last year when he said and none of his supporters have acted out other than defending themselves.

Speaking of irony, and personal accountability for actions, when will you hold these angry protesters accountable for their violence? You're no better then the others placing blame on Trump for what he said last year. How many attacks, started by anti-Trump protesters has happened since that particular speech?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The peaceful left is busing in protesters to today's Trump rally in Dallas

Yeah but according to other folks it's 'right' wing EXTREMISM you should fear.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
God forbid someone use their right to protest. I'm starting to think Trump is against freedom of speech if it's not what he agrees with.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I'm a gun-toting pacifist, baby. Totally into the whole self-defense thing. Seriously. Just not actively looking for trouble.

However, I will be the first to say that violence is not the answer. Or, the solution. Or, whatever other cliche that may pop into mind.

That said, Trump is entirely responsible for the things he has said and the violence he has incited on his behalf. So, yes, I can and do blame him and have absolutely no problem using his own words against him.

Especially, since it really isn't such ancient history.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Okay, I'll rephrase it. Because police have practiced in preparation for a possible riot and supporters are allowed to show up protected we Texans will keep things in order. No shooting.

Feel better now?

oooooh.....good come back, you really put me in my place. thank you so, so, so, much, yes, oh yes, I feel much better.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: maria_stardust

At least you're honest. I agree you can say what you want, but I disagree that you can pin any violence in tonight's rally on Trump. When the protesters attack unprovoked, that's by their own accord, not Trump's words last year. He said to get violent back. These people are defending themselves, you simply can't blame that on Trump.

In other words, if these protesters come to tonight's rally and don't attack supporters, there won't be any trouble, guaranteed. The only way trouble will be caused is if these protesters do like they ALWAYS do and start getting violent with the Trump supporters and the supporters have to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

a reply to: mr-lizard

Does anyone else get to be held accountable? What about the people attacking Trump supporters unprovoked? We gonna hold Trump accountable for that? You can't hold Trump accountable for the tons of ignorant uneducated government dependent turd stirrers that make it a point to show up at his rallies to cause trouble. You just can't.

unprovoked????....how about if Hillary came out in a public address and said all right-wing red-necks were murderers, thieves, and drug runners.....I'm sure everyone on the right would get together, hold hands, and sing kumbaya

Hillary, along with the rest of the left seem to think the Orlando shooting was because of Republicans hateful rhetoric towards gays... The New York Times came out in a public story and said it. Nobody on the right has gotten, or will get violent.

really??....type out the exact quote from Hillary that says that

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Somebody's been watching to many Westerns ...

Anyone who commits violence today or any other day should be held accountable to the law.

The idea that this is always one-sided is absurd.

The idea that opening fire on protesters who are not armed is "a good thing" is absurd.

Those of you here cheering on the idea of anyone getting shot should be ashamed.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A little over dramatic.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join