It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The peaceful left is busing in protesters to today's Trump rally in Dallas

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I trust that what will transpire at the rally in Dallas will be a brotherly exchange of ideas and view points, and we will all wake up tomorrow to a country renewed and more united than ever.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

No.

Tattoos are too easy to counterfeit.

Microchips.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
Wasn't Trump saying that his supporters should use violence against anyone Anti-trump?

What a hypocrite.

That's it, blame Trump for the riots that have ensued the past few rallies, perpetrated by the anti-Trumpers, because, you know, they have no self control and have Trump's words spur a physical outburst. They should be where they're supposed to be......mowing my lawn.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Anyone attending a Trump rally in support should have a plan. The plan at a minimum should include. No one should go alone, stay in groups. A recon of the area around the venue to identify escape routes in case you are accosted by these thugs on way from venue to your vehicle. Meetup places and communication plans if separated from friends. Someone responsible for videotaping any criminal activity and posting it in a public forum, because the media is against you and the police can not be counted on to even attempt to protect you after San Jose. By all means protect yourself if in imminent danger but let me reiterate the last thought, THE MEDIA IS AGAINST YOU AND THE POLICE CAN NOT BE COUNTED ON TO PROTECT YOU, do not react to these thugs violently unless as a last resort to prevent harm to yourself or those you care about. Now is the time for the utmost discretion, the enemy has been incensed and has little impulse control anyway; let them hurt their own cause by their violence the time to fight back viciously is not yet, we need to make sure they have as little moral high ground as possible to hide on, the more violent they are at these rallies the less they have. Above all videotape the worst of them, retreat if you have too, and be as aware of your surroundings as possible.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
People doesn't get it, why will you pay to mobilized protesters to an area where they have not business in because they are against the candidate, very simple, to instigate violence, resentment, these people are push by paid instigators to be ones to start the problems while the paid instigators seat in the back and watch, with the cameras ready for the propaganda.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Wasn't Trump saying that his supporters should use violence against anyone Anti-trump?

What a hypocrite.

That's it, blame Trump for the riots that have ensued the past few rallies, perpetrated by the anti-Trumpers, because, you know, they have no self control and have Trump's words spur a physical outburst. They should be where they're supposed to be......mowing my lawn.

I'm not blaming anyone. I'm merely pointing out the hysteria and hypocrisy of the Trump crowd.

Personally I couldn't give a damn, Trump is an ignorant, selfish, racist idiot and Clinton is a psychopath. Either way, America is failing.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Ear tags.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

What a hypocrite.

Whoa, now. Let's not bring facts into a Trump love fest.

This thread is a testament to revisionism at its finest.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Three words for ya:

Sting Ball Grenade.....

Link

I recommend the ones with OC spray mixed in.....Nothing to quail rioting like peppered ass and burning eyes!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

So you don't give a damn but still felt it necessary to call Trump "an ignorant, selfish, racist idiot and Clinton is a psychopath."

Sounds like you give much more than a damn or two

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Evidence for this quote?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
protesters need not do too much at this point.

Trump is doing a good job each speech reminding people why he should never hold the highest seat of the Armed forces.

but i hope this reminder goes in one ear out the other.

Im voting Trump! trump had me at 'hello' (aka when he put that reporter back in her place... [although i dont agree with his choice words])

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
My advice is for folks who will be in attendance beyond security checkpoints where it is unlikely they would be able to hold on to anything very useful for self defense. Dallas, TX is by no means San Jose, CA but it is a big dieverse city and it's best to plan as if the police will sit on their hands due to political pressure rather than do their job. If you are going to the rally but not going inside the security cordon, you may have some options for self defense other than egress and martial skills. However, I highly recommend the utmost discretion and discipline so that a hostile media cannot spin defensive actions into a story about violent Trump supporters. Videoing the thugs protesting in their violent glory and posting it publicly somewhere public is right now the best option. Be safe, I hope I have a chance to go to a rally sometime soon.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

edit on 6jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

What a hypocrite.

Personally I couldn't give a damn, Trump is an ignorant, selfish, racist idiot and Clinton is a psychopath. Either way, America is failing.

This we can agree on.

Despite the fact that Trump may be an ignorant, selfish, racist idiot, it's still protected Fifth Amendment speech, and his supporters shouldn't have to worry about physical harm. The left are all for free speech..... as long as they agree with it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill
Simple, meet the buses at their locations. Wait till they are completely full and on the way to the rally. Have LE stop the bus along with ICE and Boarder Patrol and search everyone on the bus for citizenship, warrants, weapons, drugs, etc....

After said stop and all undesirables have been rounded up there should be only one person left on the bus......the driver.

PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

Thanks for the addresses btw!!! Anyone live in Texas and a Trump Supporter?? Call 911 and report suspicious activity at all addresses listed in the article... Advise 911 there are a lot of middle eastern looking people gathering and they look dangerous....Tell them you saw a couple of AR-15's in the group!! that should do it!!!

Unfortunately that would only make the government stall the call for an investigation. You have to remember they'd be going to a Trump rally.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Now we can call them Hillary supporters!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

So you don't give a damn but still felt it necessary to call Trump "an ignorant, selfish, racist idiot and Clinton is a psychopath."

Sounds like you give much more than a damn or two

No I mean I'm not particularly on either side. Both as bad as each other. One is a completely clueless, rich-kid with the political ideologies of a child and the other one is part of the Clinton family.

I'm still allowed an opinion though.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

When was the last time Trump said something like that, last year? Blaming his words now is as stupid as all the blame Bush got before Trump came along.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

This we can agree on.

Despite the fact that Trump may be an ignorant, selfish, racist idiot, it's still protected Fifth Amendment speech, and his supporters shouldn't have to worry about physical harm

I agree. That said the same people opposing him shouldn't have to put up with violence.

The left are all for free speech..... as long as they agree with it.

Huh? bit of a broad statement there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join