It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living, being, peeing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The once was a child, but they did not know they were a child... but one day there was this other person... looked a lot like them but larger... what are you asked the child... well Im an adult said the adult. The child thought about this and asked... is this why you are so big?... the Adult said why, yes it is... The child pondered again and remained silent... one day the child found a cigarette and was walking around with it in their mouth.... the adults were ghast whos the child with the cigarette they exclaimed... they asked the child where did you get that cigarette?... the child said thats not as important as me asking if anyone has a match... the adults were taken aback... no youre a child smoking is not for kids they clamoured... but im an adult see me smoking said the child?... oh youre not smoking said the adults in a harumph... they snatched the cigarette away.... the child was confused and thought all I did was watch what adults do... the child thought again what should I do to become and adult if doing what they do doesnt get there.... so he asked another adult how does one be an adult?... they said well get a job and support yourself of course... so the child thought about it and said yes thats right they are always busy too busy to be a child.... so the child picked a bunch of lemons cracked open his jar of coins and set up a lemonaide stand... some folks were delighted oh such a hot day thamks other kids were too opening their jars of coins just to buy some, one adult puffed no you dont we have some at home and dragged the child off in a huff.... soon a police person showed up.... do you have a permit for this lemonaide stand asked the police person?... the child said no im an adult I dont need one.... the police person was confused no youre a child.... the child said no i have a job that makes me an adult.... well not without a permit your not take it inside kid.... so the child dismantled the stand and took it inside... the child thought i need a permit that must of mean I needed permission... so the child said to an adult I need permission for a lemonade stand will you give me permission?... the adult said I dont have the authority to do that.... so the child thought hmmm even adults dont have authority what is authority must come from one that gives permission or allows something.... the child thought again if some adults dont have authority or permission then why arent they a child too... confused the child sat under a tree for a long time where nothing made sense esecially adults unless they had permission for a job but was told to get one... all of this became a jumble and the child stopped thinking under the tree and just sat there.... after awhile the child started looking around and saw a small tree... the child thought there are child trees and adult trees... the child thought im sitting under an adult tree.... and the child tree is way over there seems it has the same issue as humans.... so the child thought well whats the difference between child tree and adult tree except that distance away?... the child thought some more about trees then noticed a flower.... oh thats it the child exclaimed they grow!.... then the child thought somemore if cigarettes and jobs or permission didnt make one an adult... then it was growth that did... then the child was a bit more confused.... adults can and cant do things as an adult like a child.... so still confused he remembered the police person telling him he couldnt then another adult saying he could give permission... so some had authority to take his cigarette, job and lemonaide stand away.... but no one seemed to be able to give permission just take things away.... still very confused the child sat and thought again.... there must be something larger than adults like this tree perhaps it knows.... so the child asked the tree, tree youve grown do you have permission to be what you are?.... tree just sat there.... child just sat there... child thought maybe that was the wrong question.... strong silent type eh tree? What authority do you have just to sit there asked the child?.... the tree just sat there.... hmmm thought the child frustraited and upset.... the child got up kicked the tree and stormed off.... in a moment of regret knowing the tree had done nothing but sit pondering too... the child turned to apologize yet the tree was already waving good bye.... and in that moment, the child was enlightened.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Very cool!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yes the breeze is nice, thanks for the flag that waves it on too.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

Your a very intelligent person!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Quantum12 always a well spring of encouragment... if I had any intelligence Id have already made breakfast instead of laying here feeding others.

They say flattery gets you everywhere but Im thinking some self rising flour to make fritters and eat them like pancakes is a better kind of flattery as that gets me fed too.

Well, Im off for now, I hope you and others have a lovely time of it expressing and creating... hopefully I have luck in the materials ahead of mine.

Cheers

new topics

top topics

join