It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP Shot And Stabbed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I’ve my grievances with Theresa May, but yes that is an utterly irresponsible thing to say.

a reply to: SprocketUK

Yeah alright, I’ll concede that. I do think they’re a rather one-dimensional party though. I mean, I’d like to vote Green on the one hand but again they are mostly focused on one main area, the environment, and that’s all very well but there are some areas which need a heavy hand and I don’t think they’d have the gall to take drastic actions, and I mean the necessary ones which don’t discriminate against specific groups of people, when needed.

This is going off-topic, though. I’m gutted that this could happen, it is highly unusual for England and it worries me to no end.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago9amThursday4am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Can they use this to round up the Britain First supporters and jail them before the vote?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is terrible.

However,

A murder of a politician from someone connected to an anti-EU group mere days away from a referendum on Britain's membership in such an organisation?

What odd timing. My conspiracy radar is going wild.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Can they use this to round up the Britain First supporters and jail them before the vote?

Lol seriously? I know this is a conspiracy forum, but come on...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
While I hate this sort of action it probably was inevitable with all the press/leafleting and barely you can take a dump without someone knocking on your door etc that someone would snap, press reports say it looked a homemade weapon but more than likely its his granddads ww2 service revolver dug out of the draw.

We have plenty of mentally fragile people around who are just a step away from doing all sorts of things but can't get the help they need and if you're probably spent hours getting sucked into the TV its hardly surprising that someone has finally snapped

The reason i say service revolver is that they got issued by the ton and after the war there was little interest in collecting them in as the MoD didn't fancy the effort and my grandfather had a WW1 one and he kept it till the 1960's when he sold it due to there being no good bunny hunting land left. Also a friend of mine used to do house clearances and he could pretty much guarantee depending on the person who's it was if there was weapons in the loft/draw etc.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I am just a yank living in Europe right now... but when I read about the britain first comment, so soon after the polls show a solid preference to leave... yea my conspiracy meter pegged out at max also.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Irishhaf because: missed a word

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Does not look like the incident had anything to do with politics through. Apparently she intervened between two Men already engaged in an argument outside her surgery(which is also a library). Unless of course they were arguing over brexit.
edit on 16-6-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Well I certainly hope it wasn't political. No one should be murdered, especially not for holding a certain political view, but i'm almost certain the stay group will spin this to their advantage regardless of the facts.

If not the least they'll do is use it to demonise Britain First more so than they already do.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: Kester

That sucks. She seemed one of the ok ones.

Could of least gone for osborne or may.

Thats a terrible thing to say. Joking or not.

Why?

May and osborne are terrible people. Why should i morn the loss of people who deaths would make the UK and the world a better place?

Of course the murderer should still be caught and face life in prison as murder is wrong, but why should i morn the victim if they are a bad person?
edit on 16-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Oh definitely, the media will be all over this incident, attempting to spin it this way and that to suite there own agenda.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

But....guns guns are illegal in the UK....

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Believe me, if I were handed executive privilege then one of the first things I’d do is sack May. Advocate her being shot? Just no, that’s an appalling attitude.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: nullafides

Not for farmers!

Ban agriculture

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I’ve my grievances with Theresa May, but yes that is an utterly irresponsible thing to say.

Yeah alright, I’ll concede that. I do think they’re a rather one-dimensional party though. I mean, I’d like to vote Green on the one hand but again they are mostly focused on one main area, the environment, and that’s all very well but there are some areas which need a heavy hand and I don’t think they’d have the gall to take drastic actions, and I mean the necessary ones which don’t discriminate against specific groups of people, when needed.

This is going off-topic, though. I’m gutted that this could happen, it is highly unusual for England and it worries me to no end.

Fair play to you.

I still remember that lib dem bloke in Cheltenham. Though that was a samurai sword

originally posted by: TonyS

No, but depending what else comes out, they may become a proscribed organisation.

Interestingly just after the match, 5 live interviewed that Abdullah bloke and he definitely said the gun looked like it was made in his garage.
Also that he heard the noise, went out to see the bloke wrestling or hitting the woman and went back inside thinking it was some bloke and his wife or just "domestic abuse"...when the row got worse he went back and saw two men fighting then the gunshots and she fell between 2 cars.

That's not verbatim as I was listening in the car but pretty close and you can probably hear it on the 5 live site.

edit on 23pThu, 16 Jun 2016 10:38:23 -050020162016-06-16T10:38:23-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

edit on 56pThu, 16 Jun 2016 10:39:56 -050020162016-06-16T10:39:56-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

yes they are, shootings are ultra rare here.
sounds like its homemade maybe 3d printed.
no surprise its from a right wing, christian group however.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: nullafides

Hense why it seems it was a home made one. Hense why the my is still alive as it looks like he got one shot off.

And also hense why this is big new as this is extremely rare.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IllegalName

Believe me, if I were handed executive privilege then one of the first things I’d do is sack May. Advocate her being shot? Just no, that’s an appalling attitude.

Who said i was advocating?

Murder is wrong.

Just saying i wouldnt morn the bitch.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

no surprise its from a right wing, christian group however.

Can you quote a previous example?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Shootings in England are not particularly rare, gang wars in the major cities are a very real thing unfortunately. Where they get their guns is another matter entirely, but there are several cases every year of people, including children, being shot dead. It’s not like in America, but it’s probably true that more people are killed in England each year by guns than by tornados, and yes we do get a few tornados as well.

Gang wars aside, this is a particularly unusual event. It doesn’t even seem random, like some guy didn’t get an appointment with his MP and got all pissed, it feels politically-motivated.

Fair enough, I guess that’s kinda different. Still, I would be gutted if our Home Secretary was shot and without regard for their policies. It’d certainly show that our society has sunk to even more of a low. Politicians being shot is never a good thing, if anybody has any kind of grievance then passive, vocal resistance is the way forward.

edit on 1ThursdayThursdayAmerica/Chicago10amThursday4am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Here we see the evil supremacists at their favourite pastime. Eating bangers and beans on the hill. 00:50 for the bangers and beans.

And 1:30 for more uncooked bangers. These guys are serious.
edit on 16 6 2016 by Kester because: more bangers

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join