It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK MP Shot And Stabbed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I am even more convinced this was an an assassination carried out by factions within the EU organisation. This killer stated his name in court as 'death to traitors''. Scripted from start to finish. This is what happens when the fascists running Europe get desperate.

The only desperate thing i see is your clutching at straws here mate.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I am even more convinced this was an an assassination carried out by factions within the EU organisation. This killer stated his name in court as 'death to traitors''. Scripted from start to finish. This is what happens when the fascists running Europe get desperate.

That's exactly the language that Britain First use.

It's possibly just a coincidence that Britain First use the term 'Traitor' to describe those they disagree with:

From Jayda Fransen's newsletter talking about "pro-EU, Islamist-loving...traitors" during the London Mayoral election:

"They think they can get away with ruining our country, turning us into a Third World country, giving away our homes, jobs and heritage, but they will face the wrath of the Britain First movement, make no mistake about it!

We will not rest until every traitor is punished for their crimes against our country.

And by punished, I mean good old fashioned British justice at the end of a rope!"

Link
edit on 18/6/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

I am not your mate and I will retain my view that Euro fascists had this woman murdered in a desperate attempt to rescue what was a losing cause. If you dont like my view... tough

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I am not your mate and I will retain my view that Euro fascists had this woman murdered in a desperate attempt to rescue what was a losing cause. If you dont like my view... tough

I thought you were from the UK. You know, people say the word mate here a lot right?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: blupblup

That's exactly the language that Britain First use.

It's possibly just a coincidence that Britain First use the term 'Traitor' to describe those they disagree with:

From Jayda Fransen's newsletter talking about "pro-EU, Islamist-loving...traitors" during the London Mayoral election:

"They think they can get away with ruining our country, turning us into a Third World country, giving away our homes, jobs and heritage, but they will face the wrath of the Britain First movement, make no mistake about it!

We will not rest until every traitor is punished for their crimes against our country.

And by punished, I mean good old fashioned British justice at the end of a rope!"

Link

Indeed - it seems so well scripted. I can't see any logic for anyone wanting out of Europe to do this... why mess up a winning position at the last minute.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I have no doubt Camron and the home office could order such a thing and pretty sure they are having champagne right now over it.

But I doubt they were involved due to the fact the killer was mentality unstable.

The government wont use mentality unstable people because they are unreliable. Or if they do they would make sure he died during arrest. It far too crude and unclean.

Of course they could be guilty by inaction. IE they knew he was going to snap and kill someone in the name of nationalism and they let it happen when they could of stopped him.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

I have no doubt Camron and the home office could order such a thing and pretty sure they are having champagne right now over it.

But I doubt they were involved due to the fact the killer was mentality unstable.

The government wont use mentality unstable people because they are unreliable. Or if they do they would make sure he died during arrest. It far too crude and unclean.

Of course they could be guilty by inaction. IE they knew he was going to snap and kill someone in the name of nationalism and they let it happen when they could of stopped him.

I doubt Cameron is involved in any decisions made in the halls of power in the unelected fascist European council.
Being on medication does not mean this guy was mentally unstable. What I know is that he is actively trying to swing the vote to remain by his actions in court today. He is doing more than anyone has so far to destroy his own apparent cause. That raises a red flag for me.
edit on 18/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I thought you were from the UK. You know, people say the word mate here a lot right?

You mean some people say it a lot and it's quite a regional thing too. I find it's said more in the less educated areas of the UK.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You mean some people say it a lot and it's quite a regional thing too. I find it's said more in the less educated areas of the UK.

I'm from London and studied physics at university. I guess there is an exception to every rule eh mate?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The vid you post has one significant problem. The UK has a much lower threshold in what it considers a 'violent crime'.

US stats only count a very limited range of offences within their stats. Many crimes which would be considered violent in the UK are not included in the US numbers. In the UK any time physical force is used, regardless if injury, it is logged as a violent crime and goes into the stats as a violent crime.

This is where the whole 'the UK is more violent than the US' argument comes from. Until like for like comparisons are made the argument is fundamentally flawed.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I don’t think this was “scripted”. Taking orders maybe, but I’m sensing that either way it was spur-of-the-moment. What concerns me is what he said in court - that is very clearly a direct threat, not that he could do anything now because he should be getting a very lengthy sentence, but others out there could be planning something. In light of this, I’m now seriously considering getting some kevlar.

edit on 1SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/Chicago5pmSaturday6pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
(double-post)

edit on 1SaturdaySaturdayAmerica/Chicago5pmSaturday6pm06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You can cut that bollox out....mate.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

your profile says you are in the Midlands - as am I, but not sure if you are east or west, but many people use that term as an off hand way of addressing someone even if they have never met. I'd also say that the Midlands is neither more or less educated than anywhere in the UK - give it a rest.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

I'll ask for you advice on what I say and do if I require it. Thanks for your suggestion though. On this occasion, I'll reject it.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'll ask for you advice on what I say and do if I require it. Thanks for your suggestion though. On this occasion, I'll reject it.

It wasn't advice. It was me telling you in a humorous way that your aspersions about the sort of people who use the word mate were well wide of the mark.

I wouldn't expect a "toaster" to get human comedy anyway.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

your profile says you are in the Midlands - as am I, but not sure if you are east or west, but many people use that term as an off hand way of addressing someone even if they have never met. I'd also say that the Midlands is neither more or less educated than anywhere in the UK - give it a rest.

Yes, I know. I find it to be the less educated that use the term. Nothing against the less educated, of course, I just don't like the term.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

It wasn't advice. It was me telling you in a humorous way that your aspersions about the sort of people who use the word mate were well wide of the mark.

Comedy? Oh ok. I take it that is the kind of comedy that works in poorly educated circles. I have never really found that kind of humour funny.

edit on 23/6/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Comedy? Oh ok. I take it that is the kind of comedy that works in poorly educated circles

No, in yer mum's bedroom.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Comedy? Oh ok. I take it that is the kind of comedy that works in poorly educated circles

No, in yer mum's bedroom.

My mother would not have found that kind of humour to be amusing either. She was very well educated.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join