It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combination of moldavites with another stones

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: Bedlam
Frequency of what ?

Every creature has a unique DNA frequency or Resonance Frequency.

DNA doesn't have a frequency. Other, maybe, than a sort of broadband thermal emission that everything with a temperature greater than zero also has.

Resonance gets back into that 'of what' area. There are various sorts of resonances. You really have to say what sort. DNA doesn't have any, although I suppose if you had a really long strand, you might put it on some pegs and strum it, in which case it would have an acoustic one. But it would depend on the elasticity and tensile strength, DNA might be more wet noodle than guitar string. Still, I suspect you could probably really reach for it and get it to sort of work.

Rocks don't have DNA. Nor glasses of water, trousers, meat hooks or scissors. Because DNA is a sugar-phosphate backbone with little purines and pyrimidines stuck to, and it's for coding up proteins and structure in cells. Some viruses have DNA, but others have RNA, which is similar but a bit off. Rocks are also notably lacking in ribosomes, so it's sort of pointless if they DID have DNA.

This is why scientists are determined to crack all DNA codes, so that The Mark of the Beast frequency from the cell towers will control everyone thoughts.

It is the frequency of a persons soul.

Frequency of what, exactly? Eyeblinks per hour? Frames per second? Souls don't have frequencies, because they don't exist.

Oh, and I hate to break this to you, but they long ago knew what codons code for what amino acids.

Various cell towers use different frequencies depending on what the FCC allocated the carriers, you know. At least here. In other countries it's the local version of the FCC.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Frequency as in brain cycles per second.

The sentinel creature has DNA that decided to be seen as a rock. i said nothing about the rock having DNA.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Frequency as in brain cycles per second.

The sentinel creature has DNA that decided to be seen as a rock. i said nothing about the rock having DNA.

DNA doesn't get to change how things appear by thinking, though. It certainly doesn't have the ability to 'cloak' anything. And it would be a hard go to prove that DNA 'thinks' anything. It certainly doesn't have brain cycles.

It's a nice bit of organic storage with some error correction.

eta: I'm dozing off, see you in about 10 hours, it's a lot of paperwork for me all night tonight. Your tax dollars at work.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

DNA doesn't get to change how things appear by thinking, though. It certainly doesn't have the ability to 'cloak' anything. And it would be a hard go to prove that DNA 'thinks' anything. It certainly doesn't have brain cycles.

So creatures of the past never had technology to put their resonance frequency higher. So the scientist in the Vatican using that concave receiver is telling lies when his data showed entities that exist, that are invisible to the human eye spectrum.

So only humans have ever existed on this flat planet in the entire universe.

Wow. This is like the 2 fat elitist pigs in the 18th century where one said to the other; "if man was destined to fly, mankind would be born with wings". i am sure their graves vibrate every-time a 747 flies over their graveyard.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Let me see if I got this straight. You don't believe that electrons are surrounding molecules and vibrating, within rocks.
Got it, thanks.

Nitey nite.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Frequency of what ?

Every creature has a unique DNA frequency or Resonance Frequency.

Any evidence for that?

You obviously do not even know what frequency actually is!

It is the frequency of a persons soul.

Yes, you do not know what frequency is!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

So creatures of the past never had technology to put their resonance frequency higher.

Very true!

So the scientist in the Vatican using that concave receiver is telling lies when his data showed entities that exist, that are invisible to the human eye spectrum.

What scientist? What "concave receiver? What "entities" are you on about?

So only humans have ever existed on this flat planet

Oh dear, a "flat earther"!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I like to place my moldavite into a cup and soak it in urine for about a week to turn it into a philosopher's stone.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: aboutmoldavites In my personal experience, Moldavite is dangerous and can lead you into delusional flights of fancy by the guardians of this stone created from outer space impact...I think it is guarded by negative energy entities that trick you into believing otherwise.

A stone that I find to be better and safer is Azerite.
When I have more time I will try to find a site that warns about Moldavite.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

So creatures of the past never had technology to put their resonance frequency higher.

Resonance frequency of WHAT? What's resonating, and in what way? I know "vibes" and "frequencies" are woo buzz words, but in the real world, they don't exist the way new agers use the terms.

So the scientist in the Vatican using that concave receiver is telling lies when his data showed entities that exist, that are invisible to the human eye spectrum.

Yes. He's not a "scientist in the vatican" unless he went by on a visit. He's a well known crank, who should know better.

So only humans have ever existed on this flat planet in the entire universe.

Flat earther, too, eh?

Wow. This is like the 2 fat elitist pigs in the 18th century where one said to the other; "if man was destined to fly, mankind would be born with wings". i am sure their graves vibrate every-time a 747 flies over their graveyard.

Who do you think designs airplanes? They don't use crystals and wands.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Let me see if I got this straight. You don't believe that electrons are surrounding molecules and vibrating, within rocks.
Got it, thanks.

Nitey nite.

Individual particles vibrate. At set rates that don't change. The rock itself, no.

The rock's "vibes" can't become higher or lower by the rock thinking about it. Because they're set by bond angles and the mass of the atoms doing the vibrating. As opposed to new ager vibes, which, as claimed by the OP, change with 'awareness'. That sort of vibration doesn't exist.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Rocks don't have DNA. Nor glasses of water, trousers, meat hooks or scissors.

My trousers are full of DNA.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

What scientist? What "concave receiver? What "entities" are you on about?

Ruggero Santilli. He's a brown's gas crank. Any time you need a PhD that will agree to any lunacy, you dredge up Ruggero and cross his palm with silver.

In this case, he decided that there were secret beings that had negative valued indices of refraction, IIRC, and could only be seen through backwards optics, so he rigged up some binoculars with all the concave lenses convex and vice versa, and claimed to have seen a blob. Which proved his theory. There were several threads on ATS, I believe.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Oh dear, a "flat earther"!

In fact, you are a brain, wired up in a glass tube and every thing you sense is a electrical signal from the Matrix telling you what to believe.

Flat Earth - haha - try a brain in a tube that is going nowhere fast.

In-fact, every thing you read on ATS is from Archon bots and the cool thing is; you cannot prove me wrong.

:] bot laughter

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

A line of reasoning, if you can call it that, that I find common to people who believe rocks have magic power.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

A line of reasoning, if you can call it that, that I find common to people who believe rocks have magic power.

Bots are pre-programmed to NOT remember the fact that sentinel beings have magical power AND have technology to morph themselves into ROCKS.

Bots are programmed to say again that 'rocks do not have power' even though i have said sentinel beings are not rocks. They can be seen as rocks.

History really does repeat itself here on ATS, because bots do not remember whilst they exist in the Matrix.

Low and behold, 2 posts into the future your "rocks have no magic power" gets repeated again.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Bots are programmed to say again that 'rocks do not have power' even though i have said sentinel beings are not rocks. They can be seen as rocks.

Cranks are preprogrammed to forget the thread isn't about magical invisible unicorns, but rocks having magic power. See also: the OP.

There is no 'matrix'.

People who don't believe in your magical invisible beings aren't 'bots'.

Those things that look like candy in the amber bottles? You need to resume eating them according to the directions on the label.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Rocks don't have DNA. Nor glasses of water, trousers, meat hooks or scissors.

My trousers are full of DNA.

I would not do this: take a moldavite rock specimen; place it over my 3rd eye and then take a REAL 2 pound crystal (not glass) ball and focus sunlight through both; just for fun...see what happens.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join