It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Combination of moldavites with another stones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Do you have any experience with combination of a stone with moldavites?

Moldavites have great features and I’m thinking about an intensification of moldavites effects. I read about quartz, but this combination is more likely not the right (opposite effect).

Thanks
Fran

PS
Image of the world largest moldavite

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutmoldavites

Clear quartz or amethyst can be used to amplify the effects of moldavite. Not sure about what you heard, but in my experience clear quartz works well.

A helpful resource

edit on 16/6/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutmoldavites

combining stones with moldovite lightens your wallet by LOTS and ampplifies your delusions by GERBILS

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutmoldavites
Do you have any experience with combination of a stone with moldavites?

Moldavites have great features and I’m thinking about an intensification of moldavites effects. I read about quartz, but this combination is more likely not the right (opposite effect).

Depends if you get right hand or left hand twist moldavite. Be especially careful you do not get inverted moldavite, that is lethal to the inner cerebellum sheath core!

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I had some moldavites once when some water got into my big bottle of Complete Multivitamins. Is this the same thing?

I also wanted some vitameatavegamin but couldn't find any. It was on TV.

But on topic, amethyst is really pretty. So are quartz crystals. But the joy of lookin' through 'em is about as therapeutic as it gets.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Nikola Tesla did state that crystals were living beings. Everything does have a vibration. Maybe that's what animism is. The recognition that even inanimate things have energy and are alive. I don't mean man made objects, but things that occur in nature.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
Nikola Tesla did state that crystals were living beings.

I doubt even Tesla was that barmy. They are not.

Everything does have a vibration.

Not really. I know it's a new age meme, and it's just incorrect.

Maybe that's what animism is. The recognition that even inanimate things have energy and are alive. I don't mean man made objects, but things that occur in nature.

Or maybe, it's magical thinking and projection.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I recommend this book:

www.ebay.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

doubt even Tesla was that barmy. They are not.

Agreed, not living beings. Crystals are made from the same stuff other rocks are. Just 'cooked' differently.

Tektites are glassy mixtures of silicon dioxide, aluminum oxide and other metal oxides with an amorphous crystal structure.

edit on 16-6-2016 by intrptr because: bb code

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc

I recommend this book:

www.ebay.com...

I recommend "The Solid State" by H.M. Rosenberg. You might find it a bit hard going if you don't know calculus.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Oannes

citation required

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

They may be living beings, who knows.

If you're so inclined, check out this little man and his crystals on Youtube:

8 year old kid builds crystal grids to clear negative energy and explains how it works

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

They may be living beings, who knows.

They're rocks.

As such, they fail every indication of life.

Crystals are nothing more than arrangements of atoms or molecules in a characteristic regular pattern.

That's it. No magic, no hoohoo, no life. It's a rock. Albeit occasionally a pretty rock.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

It's all about energy and vibration, pal.

Who's the authority who gets to determine what "alive" means, anyways?

I don't know what's up with this reality we occupy, but it is much more than we perceive. So, when one shuts him/herself off from possibilities they end up temporarily blinding themselves just a little bit more, by remaining asleep, so to speak. JMO.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Sentinel beings were left here on this planet from past civilizations. Many of them take the form of inanimate objects like rocks.

If your awareness is heightened then you can see them and pick them up. If you stay ignorant then they stay cloaked.

Its actually quite funny when you construct a stack of stones on a beach, take a picture only to find out later on, that the higher frequency sentinel rock, in the stack is invisible to the visible spectrum that cameras are designed to capture.
edit on 16-6-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

It's all about energy and vibration, pal.

What energy and vibrations are you attributing to crystals?

The only energy in them is thermal. Note that you don't want to get into 'bu..bu..but they are used in electronics' because I was there at about 8. Piezoelectric characteristics are interesting but very well understood. Piezoelectric motion is not the same as 'woo vibrations', which actually don't exist.

Who's the authority who gets to determine what "alive" means, anyways?

The word has a definition, both common and scientific.

In general, the scientific requirements of life are that it eat, defecate, grow, reproduce and show response to its environment. All are sadly lacking in rocks.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Sentinel beings were left here on this planet from past civilizations. Many of them take the form of inanimate objects like rocks.

I have an invisible unicorn, too.

Its actually quite funny when you construct a stack of stones on a beach, take a picture only to find out later on, that the higher frequency sentinel rock, in the stack is invisible to the visible spectrum that cameras are designed to capture.

Frequency of what? Frequency is an attribute of something else. I can't hand you a frequency. How do you know it's "higher"? Did you measure it? What with?

eta: You can't have things that are "invisible to the visible spectrum". If it's a color the film or CCD can't respond to, it doesn't become invisible, it will be gray or black. If the rock was opaque to begin with, it will still be opaque no matter if it's colored 'bleem'.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

IFrequency of what? Frequency is an attribute of something else. I can't hand you a frequency. How do you know it's "higher"? Did you measure it? What with?

There are those who believe and can see. Then there are those that don't want to believe and stay blind.

Frequency of the sentinel creature that takes the form of an inanimate object. Its higher because in a heightened state of awareness the frequency of the brain activity is increased. Suddenly, they are visible.

edit: i said "CLOAKED".
edit on 16-6-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

IFrequency of what? Frequency is an attribute of something else. I can't hand you a frequency. How do you know it's "higher"? Did you measure it? What with?

There are those who believe and can see. Then there are those that don't want to believe and stay blind.

There are those who see and want to understand. And then there are those that make up stuff and delude themselves.

Frequency of the sentinel creature that takes the form of an inanimate object. Its higher because in a heightened state of awareness the frequency of the brain activity is increased. Suddenly, they are visible.

Frequency of what? The word means "the number of occurrences per unit of time that some repetitive phenomenon occurs". So your putative "sentinel creature" has a frequency...but of what? Woodpecker taps per hour? Faucet drips per second? RPM? You can't just say 'it has frequency' without specifying what the frequency IS OF.

EM waves, for instance, alternate electric or magnetic field polarity so many times per second. So light has a frequency, and that's what the frequency is OF.

If a creature has some supposed frequency, frequency of what? Excretion per day? Visibility has nothing to do with brain activity. If something has no brain, like a rock or a glass of water, it's still visible. Visibility has to do with having some light you can see, and something having an index of refraction different from air and a dissipation greater than zero, and being large enough for the resolution of your eye to sense. None of this is dependent on neurological activity in the object.

eta: I said INVISIBLE UNICORN.

etaa: if your magical rock is made of magical broadband metamaterials, then you will not be able to see it no matter what your 'brain frequencies' are doing, because the magical rock will not return photons to your eye, and will bend photons around itself to allow you to perceive background. It will then ALWAYS be invisible to you. However, it's been my experience that even magic metamaterials have trouble with edges. So you will still see even very masterful cloaked invisible sentient rocks left by mysterious former beings. Which, by the way, is a nice bit of knowledge given that magic invisible rocks don't talk and therefore would be hard put to pass on their origin stories.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Frequency of what ?

Every creature has a unique DNA frequency or Resonance Frequency.

This is why scientists are determined to crack all DNA codes, so that The Mark of the Beast frequency from the cell towers will control everyone thoughts.

It is the frequency of a persons soul.

<<   2 >>

join