It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Scars Behind Ears

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Let me join the club.... oh and sry for necroing. Thank the universe for smartphones eh.

I felt a small wound behind my right ear and wanted to see what it was. So took a selfie.... then I noticed what appeared to be a scar. Crescent moon shaped. It's not whiteish though. Its more reddish.
When I run my finger down over it mine also feel indended with a clear edge on both sides.
Theres nothing behind my left ear...

So just wrote my mom if she forgot to mention that something happened to me as a kid
but did any of you find out more about your scar?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Some mind control devices are installed behind the ears.

Look up CIA MKUKTRA mind control implants behind ear.

I've seen pics of these things, so you should be able to find then too.

Run a stud finder over the area and see if you get a hit.

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Astartiel

I have a scar behind my right ear, my dermatologist couldn’t explain it either :/

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Possibly toe nail wounds no one seemed to guess that - I will do it. I have found some finger nail scars from my lower backside so, who knows?

posted on Feb, 11 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
From a monarch website

Another institution in Texas, the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice TDCJ-ID, has been putting high tech listening implants into the ear canal behind the ear drum which lets them monitor what the ear is hearing–a great way to spy. This is according to an implant victim who with medical help discovered his implant. The Walter Reed Army Institute of Research (WRAIR) discovered that pulsed microwave audiograms also called analogs of the sounds of spoken words, could be transmitted to a target, and the effect on victim would be to hear voices in their head. The next 11 pages are patent no. 4,858,612. After this, we’ll reveal the numerous mind control capabilities of ELF microwave tech.)

Different site

geeldon.wordpress.com...

edit on 11-2-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

posted on Feb, 17 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Still couldnt find any photo or video examples of this...

So, here's mine... i asked my mom if I ever had surgery for whatever reason behind the ear, to which she said no. Ive never had a facelift...I dont recall being injured that would cause this.
Its that red line... it goes inward by touch. I do not have the same thing one my left ear.

photo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join