It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paper on aliens I done for school. Thought I would share with my cyber-buddies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This deals mainly with greys so for those of you that may be unfamilar with them here's a link to the ATS area that details them.

People have said about human disfigurements that could account for photos of the greys but I find it hard to believe that disfigured humans are taking people from their homes and doing medical tests on them. Also, I fail to see how this could account for the large eyes and skin tone of the greys.

There are no known real photos of the greys. There was however a recent hoax.

Also, i wonder if there should be a comma after also.

Bodies were recovered from the Roswell crash that resemble the average grey. Or were they dummies or was it a weather balloon. Swamp gas? I'm confused. Which suggests that the E.V that crashed at Roswell (or may not have) was of grey origins. I find it most unlikely that it was indeed a weather balloon that crashed.

It has been said that the stealth jets were a direct result of the back engineered E.V that may or may not have crashed at Roswell.

The evidence of the existence of greys lies in the sheer number of cases that involve the greys.

Is it at all possible all these police and other credible sources are a lil dolally?

There are also a small number of people who believe (abit like F. Mulder in season 5 of the X-files) that the U.S govt invented the whole story as a scapegoat when comes to experimental aircraft and when it comes to human experimentation. It has been suggested that the U.S millitary have been abducting people for their own purposes and blaming it on 'little grey men' . However as it has been proven many times before when a secret is placed in the hands of mere mortals the truth will escape. There is no way the U.S could be doing this for so long. Especially not all the way around the world. Abductions have being going on for many years maybe even hundreds of years (stories in England of "elves" and "Greys ghouls" taking people from their rooms have been documented since the rule of queen Victoria. What you think they saw all the same movies as well?). The U.S didn't have the technology in the 1950s to do such an operation. Not to mention the fact alot of people just ignore the evidence of extraterrestrial life. So if the conspricy was to make us believe it didn't work very well.

Could these be greys?
Disfigured humans?

Cave men watching the same ol' alien movies maybe?

More ancient UFO images

Also, the greys have a motive for being here rather than just them just checking out our race. The they are just explorers checking us out theory is flawed in many ways. Firstly, they wouldn't need to come to Earth to do this but they could quite easily learn just as much by monitoring old radio signals and T.V signals but even if they for some strange reason couldn't or wouldn't do this a few years, maybe a few decades would be enough time to research us but instead they have been visiting since the 1940s at the latest and almost the beginning of our civilisation at the earliest.

Another question that I hear asked alot is why dont they make themselves known to us?

Are people just missing them flying around in the skys, crashing and abducting people?

Is this not evidence enough?

Obviously not!

This is pretty much a carbon copy.

even the links were sent to him except they were written down.

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
The only problem I see straight away is the first image is fake..well..fake in the sense that it's a poorly photographed piece of wall

The actuall image is a vase of some sort, it's been posted on here before.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deimos
The only problem I see straight away is the first image is fake..well..fake in the sense that it's a poorly photographed piece of wall

The actuall image is a vase of some sort, it's been posted on here before.

I knew those photos (I think all of them) had been posted here before but it was part of the school work so i stuck it on. Also, if you look on the link i do believe it shows the full photo of that image.

I had a third image which is why it has two in a row here.

Could these be greys?
Disfigured humans?

In the original there was an image between the two lines of text.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
What I do understand the greys are working for the reptiles species, correct me if I am wrong. I would not trust them because of the accounts vary so much that it would make one wonder what they might do.
I think other similar are the neonates who are smaller, correct?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ancientsailor
What I do understand the greys are working for the reptiles species, correct me if I am wrong. I would not trust them because of the accounts vary so much that it would make one wonder what they might do.
I think other similar are the neonates who are smaller, correct?

There is little proof to the existence of reptillians.And even if they existed i doubt the greys would be working for them.They probably just be a new animal species to earth which are in a way intelligent species,but not to the point of us,like primates.Of all the sightings iv seen,reptillians are always discribed as been naked and they do not appear off any kind of ship/machine whatso ever.Also these sightings always appear underground.I mean come on,reptillians,who do not where clothing and do not posses any flying machines whatsoever(atleastno sightings of flying machines)controlling the greys?

Many of those fakers spoil the reptillian topic also.Have you noticed that the majority of reptillian stories alway result in fake ones.I can never say that reptillians do not exist,%100,because who knows,i might be wrong,i cant be sure,but who is to say %100 they are more likely to exist,and if so give me enough proof to do so?As far as i could see it,all iv been hearing about this reptillian topic is hearsay.Nothing else.Im sorry if i seem very angered but im sick and tired of people faking stories and putting other peoples beliefs in the wrong direction.Havnt they messed around with peoples minds enough with all this lies?

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by shorty

That picture is not from a cave painting. It is the cover of a magazine from the 60s. It was presented as a real cave painting, 12.000 years old, by Erich Von Daniken, in his book "Chariots of the Gods".

Here´s a link
ufologie.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Peronemlin

That picture is not from a cave painting. It is the cover of a magazine from the 60s. It was presented as a real cave painting, 12.000 years old, by Erich Von Daniken, in his book "Chariots of the Gods".

Here´s a link
ufologie.net...

I didn't know that.

So thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I enjoyed reading your paper Shorty. Although I do not entirely agree with everything it's nice to see a fresh point of view. I wonder about the abductions as well, but I do think that humans could possibly be responsible for at least part of them. Aside from the problem of keeping such operations a secret for 50 years (which I agree with you seems unlikely) it is a fact that the U.S. at least had brain washing techniques well underway by that point. If you are ever interested look up the story of a one time model named Candy Jones and what was allegedly done to her. Then try and imagine how far we could have come since then.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
I enjoyed reading your paper Shorty. Although I do not entirely agree with everything it's nice to see a fresh point of view. I wonder about the abductions as well, but I do think that humans could possibly be responsible for at least part of them. Aside from the problem of keeping such operations a secret for 50 years (which I agree with you seems unlikely) it is a fact that the U.S. at least had brain washing techniques well underway by that point. If you are ever interested look up the story of a one time model named Candy Jones and what was allegedly done to her. Then try and imagine how far we could have come since then.

I doubt anyone would agree with me totally.

I have read a book about U.S mind control. I think it was called Control of the state (or somthing similar) but i find it unlikly that they could control (assuming there are 1000 abductees in nowhere town and 100 really think they have been abducted also assume that 50 of them can be explained by dream states) as many as 50 people at anyone time. I also see no reason why they would want or need to. I do however think that it is entirely likely they have taken part in abductions or watched them being done. (i have no better way of explaining sorry).

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Good paper shorty it was a very interesting read. Yeah maybe some of the abductions could have been done by humans but I don't think all of them could have and how do you explain the images in all those paintings? You can't

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Stay in school. "Paper I done for school"?? Is english your first language?

[edit on 18-1-2005 by Zabilgy]

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Stay in school. "Paper I done for school"?? Is english your first language?

[edit on 18-1-2005 by Zabilgy]

This guy needs a life and personality transplant. Stat!!!

I find you quite offensive.

If its any consalation i failed.

But not because of gramma or spelling but for "lack of supporting evidence".

I frequently come across such people like yourself. You cannot see past my spelling and gramma.

Please do not post here again if you have nothing to contribute to the conversation.

So who wants to count the gramma and spelling mistakes in this post?

You only have 31 posts respect your ATS elders.

I mean no offense to you personaly. Despite the fact you mean to offend me.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looks like a hoax to me.

Why does everyone call them " GREYS" or " GRAYS".

Think about it peolple.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truthforall
Looks like a hoax to me.

Why does everyone call them " GREYS" or " GRAYS".

Think about it peolple.

What part of this soungs like a hoax?

All of it. EVerything i have said? All the abductees? Just calling it a hoax wont make it go away.

They are called Greys or Grays because one is the american spelling for grey i think. They are called greys because that is their skin tone.

They can also be known as beta retaculiants (or somthing similar). Because that is the start system from which they orginate.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

They can also be known as beta retaculiants (or somthing similar). Because that is the start system from which they orginate.

Yes, the Greys are supposed to come from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System. The origin of this, whatever true or false, is Betty and Barney Hill´s abduction, back in 1961. Betty Hill said, that she asked the aliens where did they came from, and they showed her a 3D star map, with know names on it, which she later draw, under hypnosis. The star system where the aliens originated from was identified as Zeta 2 Reticuli.

Bob Lazar also claimed that he read papers at Area 51, which described the home system of the aliens, and it was indeed the Zeta 2 Reticuli.

Interesting link:
www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes, the Greys are supposed to come from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

Well, i was close...

Wicked site! Thanks for the link.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Here´s a link
ufologie.net...

I didn't know that.

So thanks for the info.

Hi Shorty,

I'd also like to share some info-
concerning that link to Zaitsev's cave painting, and the reference to the "Dropas Tale":

Zaitsev published his story on April 1 1968, and later clarified it being an april fool's hoax-

too late for Mr. v. Däniken, who admitted in 1974 that he gladly borrowed the story for his purposes, hoping it was real.

The "Dropas" story rests upon the credibility of Chu, or Chi Pu Tei, often introduced as professor. The inscriptions were translated by "Prof. Tsum Um Nui" .. .

these are fictitious names, and von Däniken backed out of "Project Dropas" after a real man of science, Dr. Kwang Chih Chang (Yale), took the time to comment on the story.

Then von Däniken frankly admitted that Tei and Nui never existed, and that "some" fact statements were badly thought out, while others were honest mistakes. He never did any research himself.

But as far as I know, he did not revoke his claim that Mr. Krassa was in possession of a letter, in which a chinese minister confirms the existence of the stones and bones.

Sincerely,
*Pop*

[edit on 20-1-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thanks for the info popular mechanics

And thanks to all of you who have contributed to this thread

Evergreatful

Shorty

top topics