It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who has seen the 911 documentaries

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Those of you who has seen the movies listed below, what are we going to do about this? Do we really care enought about freedom to keep it?

Let's come up with ideas on how to find those who still love our free world more than government.

• How do we "spread the word"?
• What can be done as a responsible citizen to get a free media back?
• What can be done as a responsible citizen to get a government for the people back?

(911citizenswatch.org...)

Sincerely

Cade

DOCUMENTARIES:
www.911inplanesite.com...
watch trailer: www.911inplanesite.com...
how FOX deliberately distorted the movie: www.911inplanesite.com...
examples of video evidence stills from the movie: www.911inplanesite.com...
copy the movie and give it away: www.911inplanesite.com...

www.painfuldeceptions.com...
(to buy scroll down to the bottom of the page)
to send for a free copy email: [email protected]
www.painfuldeceptions.com...

watch online: septembereleventh.org...
(boy, the conspiracy nuts are not your usual suspects this time around huh?)

I'll be glad to send you a copy of these films, if you'll be glad to watch them.

more movies..... 911research.wtc7.net...

[edit on 16-1-2005 by Cade]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Until at least 75% of Americans decide to stand up and protest this, nothing is going to happen, unfortunately. First of all, not enough people believe there is even a problem. Second, people that know there is a problem think there's nothing we can do about it, so they do nothing, in most cases.

It's going to have to get alot worse before people take a stand, I'm afraid.

[edit on 17-1-2005 by Damned]

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I saw FahrenHYPE 9/11 and believed everything in it!

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't believe any of it...

Our government was not behind the attacks on September 11th.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing your thoughts.

I think I can lift your spirit a little if you will allow me.

First let me remind us both what Kierkegaard had to say about the situation we are in:

--
‘Truth is always in the minority, and the minority is always stronger than the majority, because the minority as a rule is formed of those who really have an opinion, whilst the strength of the majority is illusory, formed by the gang who have no opinion.’
-- Kierkegaard

Another fact of science that should lift our spirits and not let us be bothered by those who have a hard time accepting the evidence suggesting we need a change is "The Hundredth Monkey" phenomena.
I first heard of this experiment from David Icke in a radio interview and I was really amazed by this. I went from "ready to pack my backpack" to "we got work to do".

There will be an awakening, we really are very very close, but so is the next attack. We have little time to loose....

I do not worry about those who think they can be a doorstop by denying, they cannot!

--
"Never doubt that a small commited group of individuals can change the world, indeed it is the only thing that ever has."
-- Margaret Meade, Anthropologist

"The Hundredth Monkey" phenomena
www.wowzone.com...

The book can be bought here:
www.amazon.com...=1105993766/sr=1-4/ref=sr_1_4/104-9558597-7183100?v=glance&s=books

When you think about it, the ones who are manipulating the masses are few, and those who can fight them are many many more.....

We keep going untill we reach the 100'th monkey...
www.septembereleventh.org...
www.ny911truth.org...
www.911truthradio.com...

and if you like music, take a listen to this one...
www.sharedvoice.org...

they cannot win, only temporarily rule, truth runs slow but without stopping.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I haven't seen that one yet, only the trailer. What is their point about how New York Times, when exposing the fact that Bush had 42% vacation in one year, that it included weekends and travel time?

Are they saying that when a man is on his way to a vacation he is really at his office until the plane lands? I hope I misunderstood something.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I don't believe any of it...

Our government was not behind the attacks on September 11th.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Which movies did you watch?

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
FH 9/11, and just the "shorts" that have been around on the internet...

I've not researched this or anything... just going on my personal beliefs...

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade

I haven't seen that one yet, only the trailer. What is their point about how New York Times, when exposing the fact that Bush had 42% vacation in one year, that it included weekends and travel time?

Are they saying that when a man is on his way to a vacation he is really at his office until the plane lands? I hope I misunderstood something.

Sincerely

Cade

It was a while ago but from what I remember they said they included all time he wasn't in the White House including time spent giving speeches nationwide about his initiatives. Also, the president is never really on vacation, he has a full staff with him at all times and can do anything his job requires of him anywhere, not just in the oval office.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
well that's fair, I hope it's ok if we regarded your beliefs with this in mind.

If you feel you also have a responsibility as a citizen in this world to make sure you are informed about why so many are so sceptical about the official story, just try a few of my links at the beginning.

Thank you for participating even tho' you are not amongst "those who has seen the documentaries".

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
djohnsto77

Ok, I'll watch that one when I get the chance. Have you watched some of the movies in my list above?

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Also, the president is never really on vacation, he has a full staff with him at all times and can do anything his job requires of him anywhere, not just in the oval office.

Yep, no matter how little work he actually is doing, he's never on vacation. Right.
I suppose it's easy to take many long vacations, since he's never really on vacation. Hey, if I was "never on vacation", but could take time off whenever I want, I think I'd work out of the office alot.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cade
djohnsto77

Ok, I'll watch that one when I get the chance. Have you watched some of the movies in my list above?

Sincerely

Cade

No I haven't seen them. I'll watch the one you can see online.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Damned

Also, the president is never really on vacation, he has a full staff with him at all times and can do anything his job requires of him anywhere, not just in the oval office.

Yep, no matter how little work he actually is doing, he's never on vacation. Right.
I suppose it's easy to take many long vacations, since he's never really on vacation. Hey, if I was "never on vacation", but could take time off whenever I want, I think I'd work out of the office alot.

djohnsto77 is right, the president isn't exactly on vacation like the normal citizen would when they go to Aruba or where ever they decide to go you wanna know why? They don't get daily briefings about national security, Intelligence, managing the War on Terror, the war in Iraq, the economy and relations with other nations. Unless your special and some how take all those resposibilities... do you? I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you don't do what the president does. If you did what Bush does at your job why the hell would we need a president? The president runs a country, the worlds only super power and you think with that "42%" vacation crap he decides to just drop everything about the country? If you believe that then you must be missing the other half of your brain or just extremely stupid.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I think you can tell a lot from the language people use in this forum. Who is polite, and who is not. It ties into who's intelligent and who's not.

When a man runs out of arguements, he can always shout.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I don't think anyone here has been that rude, especially in context of some other threads and posts I've read on this site.

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
To clarify, I was speaking in general terms. If nobody has been rude, nobody needs to feel it applies to them.

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 17 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Cade, don't worry, for you are not alone. I have seen all of those and more. Unfortunately, my friend, many people cannot come to grips with even the possibility that 9/11 was anything other than what the government says it was. I mean think about it. What a ludicrous idea. The government lie to us, it's own citizens. "HA! No way, go away you conspiracy theorist you." At least that's what I thought too, until I saw a device attached to the underside of flight 175 on all the videos and photos. Not exactly what a stock 767 carries, eh?

Cade, if you have not yet been, I invite you over to take a look at www.letsroll911.org...

It's a big and diverse site about the inconsistencies between the official story and what the evidence says happened. Try the forums for some interesting, ongoing discussions.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   
I know the site, haven't tried the forums. Thanks for the tip.

No amount of evidence will ever penetrate a closed pair of eyes...

We need to come together for it will get worse. The doomsday bill has now prepared America for the final "attack". It will hit us all, if we do nothing or if we rise.

We keep going till we reach the 100'th monkey....

Sincerely

Cade

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by metalfan87
djohnsto77 is right, the president isn't exactly on vacation like the normal citizen would when they go to Aruba or where ever they decide to go you wanna know why? They don't get daily briefings about national security, Intelligence, managing the War on Terror, the war in Iraq, the economy and relations with other nations.

Apparently, he didn't get any briefings before 9/11, eh?
Admittedly, he doesn't even read the paper. They must have to brief him alot.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join