It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Craigslist ad names San Diego as next terror attack location

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
San Diego may be the next city to see a terrorist attack, at least according to a craigslist ad posted in that city. Police are now investigating the ad which seemed to praise what happened in Orlando and call for more of the same.

The post read: "Orlando was long overdue. Cleanse your community of the filth that gives decent gay men and women a bad name. Those people were walking diseases, bug chasers, and thank god for AIDS and 9-11 and now Orlando. San Diego you are next …"

www.10news.com...

I find it strange that they said the victims in Orlando gave "decent gay men and women a bad name". It doesn't sound like normal terrorist rhetoric, seeing as ISIS doesn't tolerate any homosexuality (aside from the child molestation that is rampant in that culture of course), so I'm not sure who would have posted such a threat.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
It's obviously a troll

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

This seems like it was posted by a non-Muslim male. Male, because statistically almost all violent crimes are committed by males. Non-Muslim because I agree with the O.P., Muslims don't like gays at all. This person appears to be more moderate than that and apparently thinks hanging out at the nightclub makes a gay person not "decent."

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Is this like the rap battle they had that took Tupac and Biggie Smalls? Was it coastal?

Maybe there is something going on with gays ... east coast v. west coast.

Yeah, that wasn't really serious, but I'm not sure what else explains the "decent gay men and women" part. It's like you have one gay person putting down others.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Could be a Red Herring to get the FBI away from the next target.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

could have been posted by the westboro church...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blkcwbyhat

Ironically, the westboro church has never done a violant act, they have only had violence done to them.

It's someone who is laughing thinking of people's reactions to his writing.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I'm going with a disturbed, non-Muslim, male, possibly homosexual. I highly doubt anything will come of this.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
In the news:
a few days ago a Chlorine tank was stolen from a water treatment plant in Tecate, Mexico
so far nobody knows where it is and that thing is deadly as hell
Tecate is close to San Diego....

www.lacronica.com...

new topics

top topics

join