1. Wedding = Anchor
2. Traveling Wilburys = Not Sure
3. Keno = Not Sure
4. You don't have to be a master thief = Pirate
5. 2 become 1 = Double Anchor
6. Double action
7. Before Use = Pull up Anchor
8. Cheers to the great navigator = Captain Matthew Flinders
9. Start or Finish = Anchor
10. No Key = Chain? a reply to: Skybird
edit on 16-6-2016 by spit69 because: (no reason given)
Love the thinking in the clue section (it makes a lot of sense) but so far, after listening to various 'anchor sounds' I am missing the metal noise of
the 'chain sound'. Will keep digging for sounds eventhough my ears keep telling me it is a pinball machine lol.
Skybird, lets concentrate on your pinball idea, T4 is the best sound yet, now if we could just refine or massage the 10 clues we have with that sound
, your idea, then we can come up with the perfect attempt tomorrow morning.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.