Not sure if the same thing would show up for Aussies but really, at this point I would just be calling in that game show as many times as possible,
lol. See what they say and take it from there. That prize... o-m-g.
Ok, so I have a guess, it's probably wrong. At 2am I was certain this was it, but today, I'm pretty sure it's wrong.
but maybe someone could tweek it...
So, according to the clues,
the lock theme seems to fit.
but a lock being locked or unlocked has already been guessed.
So, I was thinking, if you have no key, you're not going to be unlocking or locking, but you would locked out.
and the clues seem to suggest that something is locked,
not being locked or unlocked.
So, could it be the sound of a door handle or knob
when attempting to open, jiggling the handle or door knob, of something that is locked, locked door, or cabinet, etc.
I listened to some sound bites of attempting to open locked door, jiggling a handle or knob that is locked, and some of them sounded very close,
so maybe it needs to be more specific, like a particular car door handle, etc.
Or, maybe the Flinders station lockers!
Looking at the clues, this locked theme seems to fit most of them:
1. Wedding = joined together = locked
2. Traveling Wilburys = locksmith story
3. Keno - no key backwards, =if you have no key, you are locked out
4. You don't have to be a master thief
5. 2 become 1 = joined = locked
6. Double action - Double action lock
7. Before Use = you need to unlock before use, so it's already locked
8. Cheers to the great navigator
9. Start or Finish = could be locked before you start, then locked when finished
10. No Key - if you have no key, you are locked out
So you jiggle the handle!
LOl, maybe just me region mate. Its up over $10,700 now. The clues just do not marry off with each other, bloody cryptic alright. then the last one
"fry like an eagle" just buggas up an other slight guess i thought i may have had.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.