It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how 'bout Battlefield 1942

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
this game is also pretty sweet. it's about world war 2. you can choose to do (in single player mode) to do the campains, and or instant battle (pick a place, pick a team, pick a weapon, create chaos). this game does a pretty good visual of the times of battle. not to mention the vehicles you get to control, tanks, jeeps, fighters, bombers, battleships, cruisers, even submarines! it's alota fun and totally the game for war and shooting game lovers! give me your opinion. i would love to hear!

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Battlefield 1942 is awesome! It really has a real kinda feel to it, and the weapons, uniforms, and defenses are really realistic.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
you go man. thanks for respondin' to me. you rock!!!

love dem bananas

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yeah, I love this game too. Spent hours playing in LAN at my old job. I bet if I had a legit cd-key, I would still spend hours playing online hehe.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Man that game is awesome. It's so awesome I just finished playing it a few minutes ago. I love how realistic everything is. Instead of making you a supersoldier you get to see that enemies actually shoot back in real war.

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
bf 42 is ok, but the real WWII expierence is in reenacting.

or get call of dudty or day of defeat which are better than bf42

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Hmm... unless you're really into WWII for some reason, I don't know why anyone would want to play the regular version, when they could be playing the Desert Combat mod based on Desert Storm: America Vs. Iraq - now that's a good time!

Does it get any better than throwing down C4 and waiting for a humvee to drive by? BOOM! Then yelling "Allah Akbar!"

I think not.

www.desertcombat.com/

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Yes there is something thats even more fun. Taking a sniper rifle and taking a head shot on the guy who just blew up the humvee. Or mowing them down with the vulcan AAA system.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberdude78
Yes there is something thats even more fun. Taking a sniper rifle and taking a head shot on the guy who just blew up the humvee. Or mowing them down with the vulcan AAA system.

I love killing insurgents 2 it fun!

top topics

join