It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yinopolis speaking at the Orlando Shooting site.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Brother, and I say this with all do respect, people like you, and swills ,and others, it will always be the fault of the west, it will always be the fault of the government, it will always be the fault of a white male, it will always be the fault of a christian, it will always be the fault of a gun. As far your concerned no fault can fall outside these boundaries, and to you, this way of thinking represents the epitome of progress, the true justice. Go ahead, and try to deny it, and I will spend a few hours going through these topics I outlined your position on; and prove what you have said again and again, your position appears racist, takes zero personal responsibility, your position appears bigoted towards Christians, and sexist towards males. I don't know what else to say, but don't you find it strange that I can walk into any thread and predict exactly what you are going to say?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I can say with 100% certainty that I am far more educated on Middle Eastern history than you, but you are certainly entitled to your opinion.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Haven't you heard, the Christians feed homeless people who then commit crimes like drunk in public!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: VivreLibre

Go on YouTube and watch the self-professed "Christians" in Uganda beating helpless gay people. It's to violent and sickening to post here.

Ever heard of the "Lord's Resistance Army" in the Congo?

By May 2010, the LRA killed over 1,600 Congolese civilians and abducted more than 2,500.[47] Between September 2008 and July 2011, the group, despite being down to only a few hundred fighters, has killed more than 2,300 people, abducted more than 3,000, and displaced over 400,000 across the DR Congo, South Sudan and the Central African Republic

Link

We don't like it, so we don't talk about it. That doesn't mean it isn't going on in places around the world.

No one was talking about it until you brought it up in an attempt to derail the thread and turn it into a Christianity vs Islam debate. You can't even answer the question I asked because you're so desperate to avoid the truth.

Not sure why you're so desperate to defend these terrorist groups and governments, but maybe you should go live with them if you like it so much.

And BTW, the LRA is a terrorist group. Not much different than the precious Islamic State that you want to defend so badly.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

even if that is so, ( which I am not sure how you would verify that) it's an appeal to authority , It wouldn't change whether or not, I have a valuable opinion on this matter. With that said, do you think on all of these matters that you are just more informed whilst everyone else is coming from a position of ignorance, surely there's some leeway somewhere? Anyway, I think after this attack we should all be standing united but I don't think I've seen our country further divided and perhaps ALL of us, YES, that includes YOU, need to take a look at that.
edit on 15-6-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
This guy speaks very well. I enjoy hearing him.

Everyday more and more people are waking up and deciding western civilization is worth saving.
This guy is speeding up the process.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

"Christ" = the anointed one? (from "Kristos" a greek word) = Jesus of Nazareth.

Please provide some evidence that any of the beliefs or behaviour you disapprove of has any basis in the teaching of Jesus.

Perhaps it's the case that those claiming to be Christian may be telling Lies?

Even outside of the syncretic Gospels there is no account of Jesus advocating the evils you have identified.

Taking the Old Testament literally in defiance of the teachings of Jesus is far from a reliable indication of Christianity.

I have no love for Bible Thumpers of any stripe.

Sadly for America, most of Europes extremist Protestant "thinkers" ended up there.

They are just as bad as those who are attempting to hijack Islam.

Their claim to be Christian is even more removed from the truth.

edit on 15-6-2016 by draoicht because: no h in syncretic

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I was almost mesmerized by that.
Almost.
But I couldn't help but think I might be looking at the Antichrist.
I hope he isn't.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Before I get piled on, I am not "religious", I'm just a regular guy from Nebraska who may have spent to much time reading this board.

edit on 2016-06-15T20:54:54-05:002201615America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
I was almost mesmerized by that.
Almost.
But I couldn't help but think I might be looking at the Antichrist.
I hope he isn't.

What exactly would make him the antichrist?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

I didn't say he is.
It is just what I thought when watching him speak.
Maybe because of something to do with something I heard about the great unifier or something similiar.

He has it.
That man can go along way in todays sociopolitcal climate.

edit on 2016-06-15T21:04:10-05:002201615America/Chicago6 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

In America, Muslims are more likely to accept gay marriage than evangelical Christians:

Notice the key words. Ever hear the Native American saying "speak with forked tongue" ? Just sayin

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
If we keep countries in 3rd world status, they're a lot easier to control

You give whoever "we" is with far more credit than it deserves. what is keeping islamic countries backwards and fanatical are their local despots controlling the resources.
the west will buy off whoever controls said resources. No doubt the west influences some dictators to maintain control, but here is a more interesting consideration

the west back a couple decades ago enabled some dictators to rise up and hold a iron grip on the respective countries..one thing these rather nasty dictators did was stamp out fanatical religion. now in the overthrow dictators new age, what is being replaced is non controlled fanatical islamics that make the average joes pray for a strong dictator to once again gain control and stop the fanatics.

You can blame the west, and no doubt you are trying to blame specifically america, for all the problems in the world..thing is, you know you are being disingenious. I wonder why. Are you islamic? do you feel offended when people criticise the islamic religion and request answers for the calls to murder gays and silence women?
What is your angle that you want to reject the focus on islam and instead point at the west?

finally..where are you from?

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Hey you. I totally identify with your concern.

Every time I show Milo's speeches to my rl friends, I actually give the disclaimer "This guy might be the antichrist, but he makes sense. Wanna check him out and tell me what you think?"

Still, this late in the game, what does it matter? Milo makes excellent points in all of his speeches. Every time he is challenged, he overcomes. I think the dude is amazing. I think everybody needs to hear him.

At this time, so few can speak from his perspective.

Even fewer are willing to hear it.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

He is the anti-christ if you are a fanatic liberal.
He can't be attacked with their favorite words.
A well educated, gay, conservative leaning thinker, who can cut most people to pieces in a debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join