It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL Donald Trump Addresses The Nation With Anti -Terrorism Speech At New Hampshire Rally 6/13/16

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I too have my fringe vest and jacket and a large collection of tie dyes...I wear to concert maybe twice yearly.
"All we are saying...is give Peace a chance"John Lennon.
We're still trying too...because..."We have been to the mountaintop...." MLK
edit on 16-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Trump doesn't beat around the bush much huh? That's one thing I like about him. Every thing he says is true. If the GOP doesn't like him that's another thing I like about him. Polls go all over the place.

Hillary Clinton could get caught robbing a bank and in 5 months her voters would forget, waddle off to vote for her. That's the scary thing. She is supported by all the enemies of the United States. GMO Monsanto, Drug companies, Saudi Arabia the list goes on.

I'm going to vote for Trump for sure. What other sane choice is their?

edit on 16-6-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Trump doesn't beat around the bush much huh? That's one thing I like about him. Every thing he says is true. If the GOP doesn't like him that's another thing I like about him. Polls go all over the place.

I don't care who you vote for but I doubt if it will be Donald. Trump isn't stupid, he knows his candidacy is tanking and he will bail before the convention and start his own cable channel with already loyal viewers. Brilliant!

www.newser.com...
edit on 16-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I don't care who you vote for but I doubt if it will be Donald. Trump isn't stupid, he knows his candidacy is tanking and he will bail before the convention and start his own cable channel with already loyal viewers. Brilliant!

www.newser.com...

When you waddle off to vote for Clinton think of what a great job she and Obama did for the middle east. And eventually we will be next on their destroy list.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join