It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FULL Donald Trump Addresses The Nation With Anti -Terrorism Speech At New Hampshire Rally 6/13/16

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Trump is going into his aggressive non politically correct stance on radical Islam. Why Hillary Clinton would completely help to destroy the United States. He goes into immigration. So sit back and get comfortable and listen to the only real choice (my opinion) in the last 100 years of Presidential candidates.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I can't wait for Novemember to over and Trump to crawl back under his bridge.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
What are side effects of meth or crack?maybe spice?

He gave a semi coherent speech not too long ago. Now hes gone off the rails again. Who would be dumb enough to follow this man in a war i wonder, in terms of our allies ?
edit on 15-6-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

He gave a semi coherent speech not too long ago. Now hes gone off the rails again. Who would be dumb enough to follow this man in a war i wonder, in terms of our allies ?

Well. He's not reading MOLECH'S New World Order instructions off a teleprompter.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Well. He's not reading MOLECH'S New World Order instructions off a teleprompter.

But what's the deal with those masonic hand signals? Very hypnotic....
edit on 15-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

10min 20sec mark.... there is funeral type music... wtf why?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yeah...we need a billionaire that's clueles to the world, never been in a dollar store, with his millionaire kids...would will get us into WW3 faster than you can say "game over".

He and his snotnose kids ought to bring their heads down to eye level while I lift the rock up that they all crawled out from under.

Then maybe we all could stand on it and "the Donald" trapped under it.

This bigoted, nonsensical, prejudicial nincompoop should get out while he can. Someone's bound to come along and.....

Hell. I'll even vote for Hillary just to keep him out.

This video n all his others show just how out ta touch the man really is....

Reply ranting over now. Thank you...We now return you to your regularly scheduled rhetoric!

MS

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
The picture of Trump says it all...if he gets elected we are all...as the rsh say...are looked.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
As if Hillary wearing a $12,000 jacket and makes $250,000 a speech has any right to talk about income equality...

Face it people, Hillary/Trump it doesn't matter... We are screwed either way. Why keep arguing over it...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
4 more boring, scandalous, deteriorating, incrementalism towards bizarro land years with Clinton. Or you can roll the dice with Trump and it won't be boring.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger
Nothing but inane rhetoric .
Typical
Some folks need to find another "occupation"

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You do realize that a majority of "successful" politicians come from rich families, right?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yep...You know? Ive been voting since 1971....and I cant think of a nuttier couple of choices this time around.

We've had a few...but never made it as far as these two. This is the craziest round I can remember.

I think were doomed. War's a comin" from either...and its gonna be BAD.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: SomeDumbBroad

Of course. As Ive stated...Ive been voting since 71 in the Nixon days and marched in the Peace and War protests of the 60's and 70's. We learned then...the saying that "any little boy or girl can grow up to become President of the United States!" was soooo untrue.

You have to be rich to be the leader of this country. Look back at the financial backgrounds of the Presidents ...enlightening to say the least.

And dis-heartening too. How does the rich know what its like to be the people? The real people.
edit on 15-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: correction

edit on 15-6-2016 by mysterioustranger because: tired...done now

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   

See... that's why we need to focus more on local elections. If you choose the people who come from nothing and truly represent the people you might not end up with a cluster # as president.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"any little boy or girl can grow up to become President of the United States!"

None of us wanted to be outside of "what do you want to be when you grow up" stage. Our goal was to follow the Reverend Doctor Martin Luther King's style of peaceful social change.Make the world a better place without violence.
I still have some of my bell-bottoms(elephant legs also) and Peace tye-dyed T-shirts to prove it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Not even a minute in and he falls on his arse...
Wounded knee was the worst mass shooting on American soil numbnuts, and the Orlando Shooter was a US citizen born in NY.

Is this really the best America has to offer.? GWB + DT = Harry Dunne and Lloyd Christmas.
edit on 15-6-2016 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Not even a minute in and he falls on his arse...Wounded knee was the worst mass shooting on American soil numbnuts!

That was just a military blunder. Not a calculated murder suicide. So Trump is right.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

do you think Donald trump will win????

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: migrantswithdiseases

do you think Donald trump will win????

Apparently that last rally did'nt win him any converts. In fact his poll #s are in sharp decline.

www.latimes.com...
www.realclearpolitics.com...

And his fellow Republicans are afraid Trump is going to spoil their chances of being elected.

www.rawstory.com...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join